Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 4 16 6:45 PM

Tags : :

http://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/two-witnesses-lampstands.html

Hi All,
Im sure there were many things you learnt from the above blog from Pearl. Thank Jah that we are no longer under the dark lampstand of the UNfaithful Harlot GB and Her predecessors!

xxxxx

The "Mother Harlot”,is both a collective of UNfaithful Anointed and its individual members. But Its also a “spiritual heritage” manifested in the UNfaithful Anointed who have accepted "governance" within jws,but began with Russell. Of course many other anointed within  jws/IBSA are their daughter Harlots,but the harlot GB have taken the lead as the “Mother of the harlots",corrupting other Anointed within jws/IBSA

ALL the Mother Harlots at first were part of the "great star",because if faithful,could have been a great force for good in telling people the truth. They loved truth,were faithful and “shone” because of faithfulness within Anointed heaven.

The "waters" have been polluted since Russell became unfaithful. Each UNfaithful Anointed successor to the “governance” over IBSA/jws,has "fallen" like the previous UNfaithful Anointed before them,starting with Russell.

Thus the "congregation" of Anointed under the governance of unfaithful Anointed in the modern Era has been full of darkness,starting with Russell as one of the the founding Harlots.

The spiritual heritage of lies and poison,has been the legacy of the "lampstand" of those Anointed within jws in the modern Era...atop the congregation of anointed within jws/IBSA keeping Anointed in spiritual darkness. So the "wicked steward" and its poisoned waters/"light" has been atop the "congregation" of Anointed within jws/IBSA since the late 1,800's.

"the flame upon the "lampstand", is it's "star"/prophet." has been in operation as long as the false prophet had it beginnings...and backing from satan. Russell was the first in the line of Harlots who was also the false prophet,as he was given the "great signs" from satan within his world,which as part of the false prophet uses to maintain their position as the lampstand above the congregation of Anointed within IBSA/jws.

Did Russell ever admit the Signs within satans world WERE from satan? No. Russell would not give up his position with the organisation “he started”. He was corrupted by the prestige and power...and that was more important to him than the spirit of Anointing and its truth.He preached the lies of the false prophet till his death in 1916.

So the "great star" falling are all the UNfaithful Anointed within  the IBSA/jws,who took positions of governance,which being the false prophet gave them. As faithful Anointed before their fall,they could have NOT been the "star" within Anointed that fell,but could have helped Christ tell the Truth. Instead each "star",became UNfaithful and "fell" from FAITHFUL Anointed Heaven.

Because of their position within IBSA/jws,accepting the role of false prophet by accepting satan's "lying signs",they also became another member of the “mother harlot” and because of their UNfaithfulness,seek to corrupt other Anointed by their poisoned waters within jws.

The “great star” falling (Rev.8:10-11), is a class of Anointed,who have fallen” from the founding of satans organisation of jws,starting with Russell. All we have to do,is look at all the Anointed who accepted the role of distributing lies as the “false prophet” within IBSA/jws...and we see who the “great star” of Anointed as a group are! (1Tim.4:1; Rev.16:14-16) ALL the Gb members...and anointed before them in positions of governance,have “fallen” from faithful Anointed Heaven, to take the role as part of the “Mother Harlot” and “false prophet”. Perhaps the Franz who left the GB/jws was a rare exception.

Satans release from the abyss of inactivity starting with Russell and his daughter harlot backers,has been confirmed and encouraged by each successive “generation” of newly fallen Anointed “stars”,that accept governance within jws.(Rev.20:7; Job 3:8-9) How do we know these genuine Anointed have “fallen”? Because they have accepted the Role as false prophet,which means,not just accepting satan false “great signs”,but actively preaching these lies as truth,so as to have their positions within jws. (1Tim.4:1; Rev.16:14-16;Rev.2:5; Isa.14:12-15; 2Pet.2:1-3; 3:17; 2Cor.11:14-15; 1Cor.10:12)

We have been witnessing the fall of the “great star” of Anointed as a group since Russell...and how this has darkened the “congregation” of Anointed within jws since Russell.(Matt.6:23; Rom.1:21; Eph.4:18; John12:40)

Last Edited By: Jahsdisciple Mar 4 16 6:49 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Mar 5 16 12:32 PM

Thank you JD, for your insights.
I thought I would add some clarifications to those for whom this subject is new.
The "mothers" are covenants (Gal.4:24,26). Those covenants, are also called promises (Gal.4:28,26Rom.9:8).
Once the promise of the covenant we have entered into (and have become that mothers "daughters" Ps.137:8Zech.2:10) is fulfilled, we are sealed into that covenant, and join in fulfilling and becoming, the "mother" identity.

"Jerusalem above" is a mother covenant of Life. She sits upon the river of the water of life and it's agents (Rev.21:2), from which she offers waters of life (Rev.22:17), and fruit and leaves by her individual members who are trees which feed on her waters from God (Rev.22:1-3,5-621:22,23). She provides the wine of spirit and truth (John15:4-8). She spreads her tent over those who come to life (Rev.21:24,2-3,6-7Isa.54:1-3). Those sealed into her (Rev.21:2722:14-15), receive the crown of life (James1:12Rev.2:101Cor.9:25), and pass over, from death to life and are raised to life (John5:241John3:14Eph.2:6Col.3:1Rom.6:42Cor.5:17)... raised to heaven where she resides (Rev.12:1Gal.4:26).
- - - - - - -
"Babylon the Great" is a covenant of death (Isa.28:15). She sits upon the river of the water of death and it's agents (Rev.16:13-1613:112:15;8:119:1-3Joel2:2Amos7:1Eze.2:61Cor.15:562Thess.2:3-4), from which she forces others (under penalty of "death") to partake of waters of death (Rev.2:208:10-1113:11,14-15), ashes (Isa.44:20), and the wine of Satan's vine (Deut.32:32-33Jer.25:30,29Rev.14:1918:3;Nahum3:16). She spreads her tent over those who are under the power of death/abyss (Rev.17:1,18Prov.5:57:27Rev.9:1). Those sealed into her (1John3:15Rev.17:6Mark3:29Rev.13:6,152Pet.2:12Jude1:10) receive the aftermath of moth, rust, and thieves (Matt.6:19;Isa.66:2451:8,634:4Rev.6:143:17-18) (Rev.17:1,16-17Isa.47:10-11) and pass on to eternal condemnation and death (Isa.14:11-15;Rev.20:10,14-15) where their mother resides (Prov.7:27).

I remember when I realized with astonishment, that the Organization has always belonged to Satan. It ascended out of the abyss (Rev.11:7)... also the sea of Gentiles (Rev.13:1Isa.57:20) at Satan's conjuring, bidding, and backing (Rev.12:1713:1,4) as his machination/operation of error (2Thess.2:9-12), since his release from the abyss (Rev.20:716:13-1617:141Tim.4:1).
At it's birth, it has "seven heads", which are it's succession of leaders (Rev.17:7,9-10)... fallen unfaithful anointed ones/false prophets (2Pet.3:17; Rev.2:5; Isa.14:12; Rev.8:10-11; 9:1), who have failed the test of Matt.4:9.
so you are correct JD... all the members of the GB sit upon the fortress of Gentiles... "an abomination causing desolation" to God's chosen ones.
Just as Rev.17:8 reads... those who worship the Beast's Image/Idol (Rev.13:8) will be astonished when they recognize the true identity of the Beast that persecutes Christ's remnant of brothers.

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey Mar 5 16 12:38 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Mar 6 16 12:39 PM

I remember when I realized with astonishment, that the Organization has always belonged to Satan. It ascended out of the abyss (Rev.11:7; 17:8)... also the sea of Gentiles (Rev.13:1; Isa.57:20) at Satan's conjuring, bidding, and backing (Rev.12:17; 13:1,4)"

The UNfaithful ANOINTED who did this were foremostly Russell and his anointed backers As satan is unleashed from the abyss through lies through unfaithful covenant members,so also the organisation, because its based on the lies satan supplied Russell and his UNfaithful Anointed backers.This unleashed satan upon Anointed within the IBSA/jws,which is satans main mechanism of activity through lies. Satan and his Lies were unleashed through the organisation,since it was based on lies...AND has governing over it,those who release satan from his abyss through them supporting his lies. Man,thats heavy! Russell has a lot to answer for! Yet he is revered within the UNtheocratic history of jws. No wonder! He helped the present Harlots/GB to have their power. Yet they are just as reprehensible,as they allow satan to have power over Anointed and keep him out of the abyss by continuing to teach his lies.

Isnt it fitting that those atop the organisation...are those who represent what the organisation is based upon...are those who release and maintain satan from an abyss of inactivity...and preach the lies that enable the organisation to exist?Their unfaithfulness allowed satan out of the abyss...and let the beast organisation out of the abyss. Can you imagine any Anointed doing that? What a "Revelation" that is. He became active again upon Anointed through their acceptance of lies.Through the lies they promote,the organisation came out of the abyss because satan backed it with his lies.The GB and former harlots like Russell are thus satan's representitives upon the beast.Instead of representing "The Kingdom",they represent  jws founder,the Dragon satan.

As a side point,its interesting that the GB say many times "The Kingdom" was born in 1914. But as we know,its Gods Kingdom that is "Born" but not then. They also say that "The Kingdom" is the "messianic Kingdom",which Gods Kingdom IS NOT. So not only are they wrong about when Gods Kingdom was Born,but WHAT Kingdom was supposedly Born in 1914.

Last Edited By: Jahsdisciple Mar 6 16 4:33 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Mar 6 16 3:40 PM

Hi JD and Pearl,

Pearl, you said:  Once the promise of the covenant we have entered into (and have become that mothers "daughters" Ps.137:8Zech.2:10) is fulfilled, we are sealed into that covenant, and join in fulfilling and becoming, the "mother" identity.

I always wondered how evil could be avoided in the Kingdom; why there couldn’t be a chance for another Satan.  I realize now that becoming sealed in either covenant is a sign of our heart’s pure devotion to the covenant we choose to slave for.  If our heart brims over with loyalty; tested, proven and refined to slave for the Father and Jesus under the mother covenant of life, we receive his name on our foreheads. We overcome Satan’s power over us, and under the direst of circumstances, the Great Tribulation; while those sealed into Satan’s covenant bear the mark of their “mother” becoming like her in identity.   Rev 3:12; 17:5; 1 Pet 1:4; 1 Cor 4:1,2 

My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me.  Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait until the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart. At that time each will receive their praise from God.”  1 Cor 4:4,5

As refined gold we are proven to be steadfast and true. 

In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials.  These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.  Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.” 1 Pet 1:6-9

“No longer will violence be heard in your land, nor ruin or destruction within your borders, but you will call your walls Salvation and your gates Praise.”  Isa 60:18“

Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”  Ezek 14:11    

Thanks for all the wonderful info.

love,
peely

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Mar 18 16 7:14 PM

Hi JD and Peely.....I'm borrowing Pearl's computer...she has been trying to fix mine now , since she has come back from taking care of her mom.   I hope she fixes the old one before she goes off again.Thanks to both of you for putting up all this information here.  I too am amazed ....that I was so easily fooled by all the errors and lies.  It really took holy spirit and God's grace to help me open my eyes.  In the beginning... during the days of early bible students... Satan used real truth as bait to capture  genuine holy ones of God. Satan allowed this...and he sacrificed those truths.... as a chess player would sacrifice valuable chess pieces in order to win the game.  (As time went on... naturally we were shown only those truths... and were much easier to capture...we were not shown the errors and lies)  The real genuine anointed would have never "take the bait" unless it was real. They could see falsehood easier at that time...and would not bite the hook.  They had genuine and personal "holy spirit confirmation" that they were invited to be part of Christ's body.   Once "hooked" though...it would take great work and fighting for truth in order for them to get off that hook. Also the temptation of power can easily corrupt men...which it did.   A Great Tribulation indeed !  Sadly many of them today have become complacent and do not have the courage to speak up for the truth...since this would get them thrown out and disciplined by the "Wicked Steward /Harlot/ Governing Body.
 Almighty God is going to throw this Harlot's skirt up over her head for all to see her wickedness. ​(Jeremiah 13:26,21,22) (Revelation 18:18) (Ezekiel 16:35,36,37.38,39,40) (2Kings 9:33)...When the end comes...and it will...( 1Corinthians 15:24) (Then the end will come,when he {Jesus}...hands over the Kingdom to his father.)...then there will be only one living covenant of life....the other one...the covenant of death will be gone forever...and so will it's father...never to be seen again...a final judicial decision ...the kingdom will be given to the holy ones of God (Daniel 7:22,27).....Amen to that !

Agape, Obe.

Last Edited By: Obadiah Mar 18 16 8:31 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help