Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 12 15 1:38 AM

Tags : :

This is the most difficult topic ive ever researched in regards to the Greek...and ive been researching Greek for over 20 years. I have some “skills” in this area,but in the beginning,this verse totally baffled me! When trying to get to the bottom of Revelation 2:13,i could not make any sense of it, as it was worded by “blueletterbible”. I looked at it... and looked at it in the Greek words supplied by “blueletterbible”,which is normally a great source of getting the original greek...but “what was going on with this verse.!!??!!”

BUT in this case,they WERE NOT faithful to the Greek.This is WHY I couldnt figure out what was going on!

Then im sure Jah helped to ask myself, ARE “blueletterbible” being faithfull themselves to the “word for word” rendering of the original Greek words? NO,THEY WERE NOT !! I could not believe it! Even “blueletterbible” has tampered with the Greek because of the LIE that satan has implanted into all translations that Antipas was a real person and was killed for being faithful,which is a lie.

Because of this lie from satan,they have added and changed words to suit this lie. They add words to suit their understanding that Antipas was a real person mentioned in Revelation. The proof of words changed/added is in the blog. Its undeniable!

Once the added words are taken out,it is revealed that Antipas kills Anointed!

Satan has even influenced “translators” so the real meaning of Christ's warning about “Antipas” to Anointed at this time,was hidden. Even those who supply the Greek have also swallowed satans lies about Antipas.

Jah has preserved the original words for good reason..and by going back to those that “blueletterbible” DOES supply,we see His warning for Anointed at this time!

What a joy to be able to share this with you...and how this ties in with Jahs Prophet,who has been saying that the Harlot and Beast (who act like Herod Antipas) are “killing” faithful Anointed at this time.

And importantly,Antipas today “kills” in a very specific way. Being BEHEADED by “Antipas”...as Herod Antipas Beheaded John the baptist who was a faithful witness for Christ. The significance of why Anointed are “BEHEADED” is also discovered because we now see who Antipas is.

Pearl explained to me the significance of the “beheading” and about “anti father”,but the rest is my own research. She is not sanctioning the blog by her role as Jahs prophet by explaining a few things to me. This is my own research,motivated by trying to understand Revelation 2:13.

This is a heavy topic,so take a few times to read it. Ive tried to condense it as much as possible,but each “interesting fact” is needed to cover the topic thoroughly. Ive tried not to repeat certain points too many times,but this is an overwhelming topic and wanted to make sure it was covered thoroughly. It was best to posted it as a blog because it would have taken over 2 hours to put it onto this site because of “editing” problems. Any questions,please ask.

http://antipaskillsanointed.blogspot.com.au/

Last Edited By: Jahsdisciple Oct 12 15 1:41 AM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Oct 12 15 5:23 AM

Awesome JD, just awesome. Thank you so much for all your work.
Many scriptures came to mind as I read your article.
will likely post more of them, but for now, would like to add those regarding the thought about "Antipas" as being a witness of the faithful, as they imitate the faith of Christ, to the point of death... and how that results in their judgment.
The faith of Jesus which the faithful imitate, was presented by Christ, before the Jewish religious leaders. These are the scriptures I want to present...

"If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sinIf I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father." (John15:24)

"Those of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these things and said to Him, 'We are not blind too, are we?' Jesus said to them, 'If you were blind, you would have no sin; but since you say, "We see," your sin remains.' " (John9:40-41)

The GB are well aware of what the Beast-like collective of "elders" are doing among God's Temple priesthood,
just as 2Thess.2:4; Matt.24:15;  Rev.13:7;  13:15; and 11:7 depict. (scriptures are links)
They are the ones who contrived the policies and doctrines that direct these slayings. This is why the "Harlot"/"false prophet"/"two horned beast from the *earth" (Rev.13:11-15), is held bloodguilty for their brother's deaths (Rev.17:6) (1John3:12; Matt.10:21), though the murders are actually carried out by the "Beast from the **sea" (Rev.13:1)..
Thank you for your fine contribution to the truth, and for your support.
[*earth = "occupied homeland" (Isa.66:1; Matt.5:35; Ps.99:5; John4:20; 1Chron.28:2; Acts7:48-49; 1Cor.3:16; Ps.11:4; Zech.4:10; Rev.5:6; 1:20; Heb.1:7; Rom.10:18; Phil.2:15; Rev.1:20; 22:6; 1Cor.14:32-33)] --(God's people, the Israel of God -- John14:232Pet.2:9-10; Rom.2:28-29)
[**sea = "abyss, deep, sheole, wicked" (Isa.57:20; Rev.13:1; 11:7; 9:2-3, 11; Isa.33:1; Isa.27:1Ps.74:13-14; Gen.3:15)] --(Gentiles, the nations -- Rev.11:2; Luke21:24; Rev.13:10)
(http://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/01/what-is-jew-what-is-gentile-answers-to.html)

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Oct 12 15 6:05 AM

Hi JD,   (Hope you are well)
  Thanks for the research and the blog article (which I am off to read soon)...That's all it takes is one word to change the meaning of the whole sentence.  Satan uses this tactic more often than we know....changing one word or omitting a word can misdirect a reader to a wrong conclusion.  Satan has been at his deception for a long time and can easily mislead mere humans. (He is misleading the entire inhabited earth...Rev 12:9) (If possible even the elect...Matthew 24:24,25)  Jesus warned the elect ahead of time.
Thanks,and Agape...Obe

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Oct 12 15 8:57 AM

Hi JD,

I must tell you with no doubt in my mind, that Christ wants your research revealed.  In praying for guidance this morning, I was led to Mark. At the account of John's beheading, I paused as if its significance was deeply overwhelming and I was overcome with emotion.  It was after that that I came here. I can't thank you enough for what you've written!   I plan on linking to your blog article on at least one forum and making reference on www.christsdisciple.  

Another thing that came to my attention; when reading the account it was John's disciples who came to get John's body and bury it.  In Revelation 11:9 it point out that "all will look on the bodies for 3 1/2 days and will not allow them to be "buried", instead they "lie in the street of the city where the Lord was crucified".  Once "buried" the "life-giving breath" then enters them as a "new creation", just as Christ.  It seems to be that the significance of John's disciples buring the body points to those who have been "killed" as joining other slain ones - as the case with John's disciples, faithful ones.  Ultimately, the uniting of the Body of Christ.

Those are just a few of the thoughts, and there's more to it, but it's coming together after reading your article!  

Thank you for your hard work, and I hope you are well.  This goes for everyone :)

love,
peely

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Oct 13 15 11:20 AM

Antipas kills Christ's Witnesses within "jehovah's witnesses"

Title update. It should read:

Antipas kills Christ's Witnesses within "jehovah's witnesses".

As we know, not all Anointed choose to be Christ Witnesses because of the very real threat of being beheaded for Him. So many choose to not be his witnesses! This is an amasing event going on within "jws"..that Anointed will have to make a choice. Who WILL be their spiritual Head...and therefore the one they will be witnesses for.

Also,what a wonderful person John the Baptist was.I shed some tears over this amasing person as i read the account. He must have known in advance as a prophet his role for His time and with regards to all anointed. Yet he was willing to be killed in such a terrible way just to be faithful to Jahs overall purpose and his prophetic role within Anointed for nearly 2,000 years. . It must have been terrible seeing the guards coming knowing what was about to happen. We know Jah doesnt forget the sufferiings of those being faithful...and one day i look forward to knowing what wonderful thing Jah has done for John as a reward.

Its not recorded,but i wonder what conversations there were between John and Jesus? Im sure Christ reasured Him. But what conversations they must have been!

Thanks for your comments,it was a joy to share!

Last Edited By: Jahsdisciple Oct 13 15 3:21 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Oct 15 15 7:20 AM

Thank you JD for your help in seeing this topic more clearly .Fine work . we all must remember it is all in Jah's
time that these things are given us . What is needed and when .That could be why you kept at it as you did and in doing so we all benifit from lt now .Thank you so much!
With love
Mickey

Last Edited By: mommaseti Oct 30 15 9:53 AM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Oct 15 15 5:34 PM

JD,....a fine job that was....I especially like how you pointed out that references to Jezebel and Balam did not make them actual people back then when John wrote to the seven congregations...so why did they just assume that Antipas was one.   Sometimes bible translators take liberties that reflect there own views.   There are many errors (whether intentional or not) in the New World Translation and it makes a big difference in the understanding...I can only imagine what the organization changed when they put out the new sliver sword.  I won't waste my time wrapping my head around that.  
Yes JD John the Baptist was an amazingly courageous person.  I think Peely is correct about what she said...
...by the way Peely...I hope the other forums respect your way of teaching....I have read much of what you put on several forums.  Your style of teaching is gracious, gentle, and kind. Even though you know that what you are saying is correct...you manage to keep it together.   Not every child in a class of 30 or so will really grasp everything taught in a class...there are all types of students.    When it comes to understanding spiritual things though...it is only by the grace of God that they will get it...Jesus said to you it is granted...but to many others it is not.  So it is with why so few get it.   On many of the forums humility is lacking for the most part, however I am amazed at how the holy spirit helps you to teach with such humility on your part.  Many of us would find it very difficult to keep it together when attacked or when people act outright indifferent.  Sometimes I want to yell at them and say "hey...she just gave you a perfectly logical and scriptural answer to your question...a simple acknowlegment and thanks would be nice".    Satan is against the truth...so he also does not want us to be immediately rewarded for teaching it.  This may be why we can feel down and distraught when we don't get positive feedback from our efforts.   Well here is some positive feedback...You are doing a great job as a teacher.  If you don't feel like you are then ask Pearl about how often your comments on forums leads people to things you linked.  Many of us are tired, and depressed and so you may not see everyone posting.  Some have left for selfish reasons...Pearl can tell you about those.  Some we have not heard from and pray that they are not sick or in sore straits. Thank you Peely, JD, and Mickey for stopping in when you can.  We are all weak, and sometimes feel alone like Job, Daniel when in the lions den, John the Baptist, and even like Jesus when they all left him.   We are not alone.  The father and Jesus and possibly many others see and know how we feel. I pray that we all see the sunrise at least in our hearts.  (Like the daystar rising in your hearts)   Doing God's will...trying to live with godly devotion will bring persecution, but God will help us to endure.  Now however as the scriptures say...there is faith , hope, and love...but the greatest of these is Love...and God loves, Jesus loves , and we love.
Agape to everyone here and everyone who reads here.
Obe

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Oct 19 15 5:29 AM

Hi Obadiah,

This is why I come here, for encouraging love :)  

You said, Sometimes I want to yell at them and say "hey...she just gave you a perfectly logical and scriptural answer to your question...a simple acknowlegment and thanks would be nice". 

I must say, sometimes I want to yell at them also!  It is interesting how Satan takes hold of some of my comments and deletes them over any others, especially in some news articles, even if I go back many times to re-submit, there are gone by the end of the day.  He is relentless, but so are we!  

Pearl reminded me how hard it was for our firstborn child; yet we buckled up, rolled up our sleeves and dug in.  With that firstborn, how many times did we hold their little face between our two hands and lovingly directed them to listen?  It is like that for me when speaking to some directly on forums.  If only we had eye contact, not only to show our sincerety, but to reach down into their inner selves and settle in loving truth.

Thank you Obadiah for your strengthening word and your feedback.  You are 3,000 miles away, but it's coming through loud and clear and received with gratitude.

much love,
peely

"Should I go on?  There isn't enought time for me to speak of Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, David, Samuel, and the prophets.  Through faith they fought whole countries and won.  They did what was right and received what God had promised.  They shut the mouths of lions, put out fierce fires, escaped being killed by the sword.  They were weak, but became strong; they were mighty in battle and defeated the armies of foreigners. Through faith women received their dead relatives raised back to life."  Heb 11:32-35

There seems to be a lot more depth to this set of scriptures than what meets the eye at first glance. 

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Oct 19 15 8:05 AM

Hello Peely,
You are most welcome.
I have been on many different forums in the past and on everyone of them I faced either indifference, direct attacks,ridicule and in some cases had been asked to "get lost"...we really don't want to hear what you have to say. Mostly they just ignore the comments, however as I have seen with your comments...some people do get it.  It is very difficult to endure writing on these "discussion boards" when dealing with such responses (or non-responses)... Pearl just recently dealt with Meliti's opposition.  He claims that all of them overseeing his site are appointed elders in the congregations of "Jehovah's Witnesses".  This explains a great deal of the problem.  They think that "they" were appointed by Holy Spirit".  Well when God and Jesus decide to set the world on fire with God's word of truth (fire)...then even what they think they have will be taken away. 

The "Berean" study bible: Luke 8:18    (Maybe the Berean Pickett site is familiar with this study bible)
Pay attention, therefore, to how you listen. Whoever has will be given more, but whoever does not have, even what he thinks he has will be taken away from him." 

It seems that Satan and his organization have tentacles in every place to counter the truth being presented.  Opposition is always there almost immediately after you post a truthful and scriptural answer on a discussion board.  I see how you and Pearl are dealing with it almost constantly.  I have not found one forum that really enjoys an "unbiased" discussion on the subjects being discussed.  Meleti says he welcomes it ....but it is clearly evident that he is just as arrogant and controlling as the WT Organization is.  
I do believe that the WT organization has "teams" that deal directly with this war against the truth being exposed.  They may have public relations or legal teams contacting any news organizations that you have submitted comments to.  They may threaten them with legal action or insist that YOU are commiting a hate crime against them.  News organizations will often fold under this sort of pressure...explaining why they removed your comments.  I too noticed that your comment was removed when I went to see what comment you left about the "wild beast /Harlot" in some of my search results on Google.  The words Watchtower IS the wild beast and Governing Body is the Harlot are still there in the search results even if the article deleted the comment.....so Satan and his organization's victory is losing the strength it once used to enjoy.

As Jesus said...at Luke chapter 10:18 .....And He said to them, "I was watching Satan fall from heaven like lightning. 19"Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you.…

So this power that Satan and his "spirit-directed" organization has enjoyed is beginning to weaken.  Already even those other forums and sites are starting to talk about the Watchtowers pending demise. It is comming and they will not be able to escape it.   Only God knows how and when this will come to a completion.  The end of this Age will come.
Matthew 24: 13,14    …13 But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved. 14 This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come  We all pray that God's full kingdom will come soon.

As to the scripture at the end of your post...yes I would imagine that there is much depth to it...I would love to see it explained some day...even after this age ends will do for me.
Agape Obadiah

Last Edited By: Obadiah Oct 19 15 8:49 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Oct 19 15 8:18 AM

Our "demise", "power coming to nothing", and "arriving/drawing near", are all evident in the struggle you express, Peely.
Really... with all our efforts being blocked and erased from public view (with the exception of our own place... our "little help"), does this not help fulfill our having no power?
What are we, after all, in comparison to the WT, or even all those with these public formats and forums, who have obviously been blessed (but not by God) with large numbers of adherents.
Yet the things we have been given to share, also make evident, our "arriving". How clear and simple the deep things of God become, to those granted.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Oct 19 15 10:55 AM

Well said Pearl, ya know I have been thinking along much similar lines myself, the area I am situated in the UK nobody seems to have the same understanding as myself or sees things how I do just as yourselves or at least I have not come across anyone as of yet. Yes it can be very frustrating at times because it feels that the majority just do not want to listen to us, but Jesus & the Apostles had this struggle, yet I am learning to to accept this fact & embracing the ones which seem to be the minority that do want to listen which I give thanks for. I give thanks to my Father in Heaven & His Son for allowing me to have this understanding, Indeed what an absolute priceless treasure it is to have this, a treasure I am not worthy of, I still battle with myelf everyday tearfully asking, why me? Why have I been given such a wonderful gift, the gift of understanding which has revealed so much to me, more than I ever thought possible, again I truly feel I am not a worthy of such awesome kindness. Pearl is right in what she has said here.
I hope these scriptures encourage you!
Proverbs 3:5-6, Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Isaiah 41:10, So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Joshua 1:9, Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
John 4:27, Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 16:13, When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.
John 16:33, I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
2 Corinthians 5:7, For we walk by faith, not by sight.

Warm & loving regards,
Daz

Last Edited By: Daz Oct 20 15 1:03 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Oct 20 15 12:38 AM

2 Corinthians 4:8-9, We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help