Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 9 15 2:10 PM

Tags : :

Heed these scriptures & meditate as to what they are saying to you, our physical eyes do not always see or observe what is going on around us. Do not be misled in thinking the Kingdom of God is not near! His day is closer than you may think!
Luke 17:20, Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come", Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed".
Matthew 13:11, He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them".
Luke 8:10, He said, “The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand".
Corinthians 2:14, "The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit".
(There are many counterfeits out there in the world trying to mislead us!)
Matthew 24: 24,25, "For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect".
Matthew 24:42-44, "So keep on watching, because you don’t know on what day your Lord is coming. But be sure of this: if the owner of the house had known when during[ the night the thief would be coming, he would have stayed awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. So you, too, must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour you are not expecting."
John 16:13 "When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come."
Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short. Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There He is,' do not believe him.
For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect....
Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap.
For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. While they are saying, "Peace and safety!" then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape.… (Matthew 24: 22-24 - Luke 21:34 - 1Thessalonians 5:2,3.)
(Regarding the day of the Lord, God Almighty) . . . . 
Joel 1:15: "Alas for the day! For the day of the LORD is near, And it will come as destruction from the Almighty."

Matthew 24:3-36: "Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away. But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone."
Mark 13:26-27: "Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN CLOUDS with great power and glory. "And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven."
Luke 17:30: "It will be just the same on the day that the Son of Man is revealed. On that day, the one who is on the housetop and whose goods are in the house must not go down to take them out; and likewise the one who is in the field must not turn back. Remember Lot's wife. Whoever seeks to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it."
John 6:40: "For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day."
John 12:48: "He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day."
Romans 2:5: "But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God."
Romans 2:16: "on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus."

I hope you are all keeping well & the strength you receive from our Heavenly Father is indeed helping you to endure this world & it's many snares!

God Bless!
Daz

Last Edited By: Daz Oct 9 15 2:38 PM. Edited 3 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Oct 19 15 5:57 AM

Hi Daz,

I've been wanting to thank you for your time in putting these scriptures in one place.  This is one I love:

When, however, the Spirit comes, who reveals the truth about God, he will lead you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own authority, but he will speak of what he hears and will tell you of things to come.  John 16:13

This makes so much sense as we are lead into all truth by Holy Spirit.  There is no more dictated authority by men, and, "We know that we belong to God even though the whole world is under the rule of the Evil One."  1 John 5:19

I just hope as many as possible will come to see this also.

love,
peely

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Oct 19 15 12:05 PM

Hi Peeley, it's lovely to hear from you, I have really missed you on facebook image 
Really there is no need for thanks as it is always a pleasure & a joy to hear of anything I post has helped or upbuilt someone! Thankyou!
I sure hope all is well with you & your dear family.

warm & loving regards,
Daz

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Dec 15 15 8:11 PM

Hi Everyone,

I just felt the need to add this scripture to your thread, Daz.  It is one we've read many times over in the organization, but how it glows with so much more promise and meaning now:

Then I saw a new Heaven and a new earth, for the first Heaven and the first earth had disappeared and the sea was no more. I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, descending from God out of Heaven, prepared as a bride dressed in beauty for her husband. Then I heard a great voice from the throne crying, “See! The home of God is with men, and he will live among them. They shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and will wipe away every tear from their eyes. Death shall be no more, and never again shall there be sorrow or crying or pain. For all those former things are past and gone.”  Rev 21:1-4

love to all of you,
peely

image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Dec 16 15 1:23 AM

Thankyou for sharing that lovely scripture Peely, we all long for that time, hopefully it will not be too much longer!

Warm & loving regards,
Daz

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Dec 17 15 8:05 AM

Thank you Daz and Peely...for these scriptures.
It is so refreshing to see the things hoped for with our spiritual eyes.  Although I read the scriptures and get a hopeful idea of how they will be realized...I myself realize that it is only God who knows when and how exactly these things will come to completion.  I used to think I knew (from reading the scriptures with so many varieties of translations) how it would be done.  I have come to realize that all of this is up to God.  He is a God of justice, love, and mercy...along with all the wisdom that is needed to do it right.  I often used to pray for God to do this...or that...or whatever it was " I " thought we were waiting for.  Now I just pray for God to please let his will take place concerning these things. The exact details may not be exactly how I thought it would take place. Who can say to God "what have you been doing?" (Daniel 4:35)  We are like kids in the back seat of the car saying to our parents..."are we there yet?"..."how much longer?"  I wish that it was soon...I wish that what I hope for concerning others such as our loved ones and even mercy on our enemies would be something that I knew.  I know now... that I do not know anything... except this...God has allowed our eyes to be partially opened to some important things...and to see some of these things clearer...the truth will set us free..and when God finally accomplishes... his ... purposes....it will be loving, merciful, and filled with wisdom and justice.  So now I just pray for God's will to be done as he will do it...but I can't help asking ..."please let it be soon"  I hear you Daz.   Thanks again for these scriptures...and one that I like also Peely is the one in Revelation 21:5   Weymouth New Testament;
Then He who was seated on the throne said, "I am re-creating all things." And He added, "Write down these words, for they are trustworthy and true."

Amen to that.
Agape Obadiah

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Dec 17 15 1:47 PM

It's my pleasure Obadiah, thankyou for your encouraging comments . . . .

Warm & loving regards,
Daz

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help