Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 28 15 7:21 PM

Tags : :

Hello to all of you,

For the first time in at least 6 months, I turned on the radio in the car today and heard an interesting program on the “sense of self”.  There were a few different syndromes that were discussed; I only heard the first two, of which one talked about Body Identity Integrity Disorder.  It was fascinating, and my thoughts immediately went to the Governing Body. These are words from the site dedicated to this rare disorder:

When a person’s idea of how they should look does not match their actual physical (I shall insert spiritual) form, it can be caused by Body Integrity Identity Disorder. This condition affects a small percentage of the population and is commonly manifested by a desire to have an amputation of a specific body part. In most cases, the limb that the person would like to remove is actually in healthy working order and there are no physical problems with it.

Many psychologists and neurologists have ventured theories into what causes this type of thought. The common leading idea is that Body Integrity Identity Disorder, or BIID, occurs when the brain is not able to provide an accurate plan of the body. In this case, the brain sees the offending limb as being foreign and not actually a part of the person, thus the desire to have it removed.

In the GB’s spiritual and psychologically debilitated state, they can only perceive any offending limb (a fellow chosen one that does not fit in with their doctrinal agenda) in the Body as a must and a desire to be removed. They have lost sight of Christ's "accurate plan" that is in black and white within the scriptures. Any ability to see the deep need for that limb to allow the Body to flourish is gone.

Perhaps, therefore, some people with BIID developed their internal body image based upon exposure to an amputee, and the missing limb therefore became the model of a whole body.  It’s also possible that exposure to the amputee was simply a trigger but the predisposition has to be present already.

With those who suffer from this unusual illness, it is a faulty wiring of the brain that desires them to change their internal and external bodily image.  It is a faulty wiring of the heart that causes the GB to change God’s plan for the Body of Christ.  This insane mania goes against all that the bible outlines for the treatment of the Body. It just doesn’t make sense on the surface. And it just doesn't make sense when it comes to showing love in imitation of Christ. Although they had been warned by Christ early on to love their brothers, something triggered the change.  John 13:34,35  Yet, they have convinced themselves that there is no lack of love through the removal of any part of the Body, but rather, a necessity to rid themselves of the foreign element.  And they're okay with that.

Somehow, within their spiritual selves they allowed the exposure to Satan’s hideous influence, causing a hardwiring of the heart to dismiss Christ’s words – to become blind to the obvious – a blindness that comes with listening to lies that took root within the heart.

Regardless of how it develops, it will likely prove difficult to “cure” BIID. We do not yet have the technology to alter the brain’s wiring in a way that would be necessary to change the internal body image. The brain does have plasticity (the ability to change its wiring), but this plasticity is limited. Some basic functions can only develop at a young age, and once the window of development closes the wiring cannot be changed.

For as the body is one and has many parts, and all the parts of that body, though many, are one body—so also is Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and we were all made to drink of one Spirit. 14 So the body is not one part but many. 15 If the foot should say, “Because I’m not a hand, I don’t belong to the body,” in spite of this it still belongs to the body. 16 And if the ear should say, “Because I’m not an eye, I don’t belong to the body,” in spite of this it still belongs to the body. 17 If the whole body were an eye, where would the hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be? 18 But now God has placed each one of the parts in one body just as He wanted. 19 And if they were all the same part, where would the body be?20 Now there are many parts, yet one body.21 So the eye cannot say to the hand, “I don’t need you!” Or again, the head can’t say to the feet, “I don’t need you!” 22 But even more, those parts of the body that seem to be weaker are necessary. 23 And those parts of the body that we think to be less honorable, we clothe these with greater honor, and our unpresentable parts have a better presentation. 24 But our presentable parts have no need of clothing. Instead, God has put the body together, giving greater honor to the less honorable, 25 so that there would be no division in the body, but that the members would have the same concern for each other. 26 So if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.27 Now you are the body of Christ, and individual members of it. 1 Cor 12:12-27

Through their determination to amputate their own brothers and sisters, they have also severed Christ from their spiritual beings as well. Their “sense of self” becomes all about the “self” and what the “self” covets to exist.  They wickedly “beat” their own Body members, if not into submission then into a spiritual “death” through disfellowshiping – a cutting off.  

Sometimes I am speechless and overwhelmed by such a mental and spiritual downfall.  It is Satan’s victimizing power at work.

love,
peely 
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jul 29 15 12:10 AM

Hi Peely,Mind/Body/scripture connection has always interested me,its facinating. What is interesting about what you quote,is that the body of the victim has no say in it. We have no idea what terrible havoc,this worlds pollution has on our poor bodies.

But with the GB,their disconnection from the "Body" of Christ is a result of diliberate actions against HS. As Christ was tempted by corrupt rulership offered Him by satan,so Anointed were offered the same thing. Christ rejected the offer,the GB as "christs" DID NOT reject what satan offered.

A major reason for betraying Christ and Truth will be reflected in other areas. Christ said of unfaithful,"even what they think they have is taken from them". So in every respect in regards to truth,their being unfaithful in their temptation results in complete spiritual corruption,including how they view the Body of Christ,which they have betrayed by failing the "temptations of Christ".

To gain their lust,they have to "trample" the rest of the temple members, Otherwise they cannot gain their lust from satan. But the other part is that satan supplies the means to betray and trample the Temple/Body,the Great deception within his world. The signs in satans world,make it look like they should be where they are. Via the "Lying signs and portents",they can trample the temple members,put the gentile elders in their place and mis-treat the rest of Christs Body.

But this all happens because they chose and allowed themselves to be corrupted by the same desires as their spiritual father,satan. As satan became a murderer to gain his lusts,so the GB is willing to kill many people spiritually to gain their lusts THROUGH LIES. So their resulting views and actions against Christ body,which they are part of,is a direct result of sinning aginst the HS. In Matthew 25,the seller,even though Anointed,is not mentioned amongst the 10 Virgins,even though they have had the same chances. As a Class,the Harlot is unsavable,just as satan is because of how he murdered Jahs Children. Satan killed his family body to get what he wanted,even though they were literally of the same substance:Gods image. The GB have done the same...and so treat Christs body members according to their spiritual sickness,even though the ones they kill are their Brothers and Sisters. They are murderers through deliberate and willful sining.

Last Edited By: Jahsdisciple Jul 29 15 12:13 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jul 29 15 8:41 AM

(Scriptures not quoted, are links. I know there are many, but if read, much can be learned.)

As we know, the scriptures give this warning to anointed members of the Body of Christ;
"Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous." (1John3:12)
How did Jesus know that this inclination would arise, even among his Chosen (Mark9:33-34)... those who would prove to be "weeds", as a result of which seed they accepted and cultivated in their hearts? (LINK)
Jesus himself was subjected to this pattern, when the religious leaders of God's covenant people, desired Christ's death, for the same reason stated at 1John3:12 above (John8:40). They used the Gentiles (At that time, the Romans) to do the killing (John18:283819:6-710-12), whom they claimed were their "king" (John19:15) in order to bolster the Gentile power, to kill for them. Such an alliance is also foretold for the time of the end (Rev.13:1520:419:20Dan.11:318:24-25).
In the same way, the governing body bolsters the image of the Gentile Beast (Rev.13:11-15), so that all accept it's symbolic slaying of Christ's brothers in disfellowshipping (John16:2Mark13:13Rev.11:7-106:9-11Rom.6:5Heb.13:131Pet.4:14Rom.8:171Cor.4:13Rev.17:618:2414:4-512:11Matt.23:34-36).
He also knew, that such future leaders who have failed Satan's testing (Luke22:31Matt.4:8-9), by accepting Satan's offer for world power through Gentiles (Rev.13:4-7),
will treat the faithful in the same way that he was treated (John15:2018).
That power of Gentiles, raises itself up over the members of Christ's body (God's Temple - 1Cor.3:161Pet.2:5), and tramples it into submission (Luke21:24Rev.11:22Thess.2:4), for the harlotrous unfaithful Chosen Ones, who have been given this power and authority, by Satan (Rev.13:14-159:1-3101Cor.4:8Ec.8:9Mark10:42-43); 1John5:192:15). The scriptures tell us that this pattern of alliance was active, even in the first Century (2Thess.2:7-91Cor.4:8Rev.3:17-18). Jesus told us that these two "generations".... the "crooked and twisted" one (Matt.23:36-38Deut.32:5Acts2:402Tim.3:13Matt.7:15-2024:4-524-25), and the faithful who follow the full course of Christ; would exist until the bitter end (Matt.16:412:4024:30) (Phil.2:15Dan.12:3-49-10) (Gen.3:15Rom.16:20Matt.24:6, 9-132Chron.16:9Dan.9:25-26Matt.13:30), along with the conflict between them, culminating in the Battle of Armageddon (Rev.16:13-1617:1419:11-1412:710-11).

To those "leaders" who leave God's arrangment of the Body of Christ, these scriptures apply....

"They have lost connection with the head, from whom the whole body, supported and held together by its ligaments and sinews, grows as God causes it to grow." (Col.2:19)

"If anyone teaches otherwise and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, they are conceited and understand nothing. They have an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions" (1Tim.6:3-4)

"But, of course, there must be divisions among you so that you who have God's approval will be recognized!" (1Cor.11:19)

"And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not." (Mal.3:18)

"For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed." (Rom.8:19)

"And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming." (2Thess.2:8)

"But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare." (2Pet.3:10)

"But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light. 
This is why it is said:
'Wake up, sleeper,
    rise from the dead,
    and Christ will shine on you.'
Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is. Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." (Eph.5:13-20)

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey Jul 30 15 8:09 AM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jul 30 15 6:05 AM

Thank you both for so much insight, both in words and in scriptural reminders.

JD, you said,The signs in Satans world, make it look like they should be where they are.  With the help of those lying signs and portents, all inside the org feel everything is in place.

When I read 1 John 3:12 just recently, I wondered how the GB teaches as they do and not “see” the import here.  Such blindness. It is truly the distinction between the righteous and the wicked.

Pearl, out of curiosity, I wanted to see how the GB would use Col 2:19 as a teaching point:

The apostle Paul likened the congregation of anointed ones to a human body and emphasized the important places occupied by all members as well as their interdependency, love, and cooperation in doing God-given work. (Rom. 12:4, 5; 1 Cor. 12:12-31) The Head, Jesus Christ, supplies the body members with what is needed for good cooperation, coordination, and spiritual nourishment. (Eph. 4:15, 16; Col. 2:19) In such respects, the Governing Body is organized to take the lead as Jehovah directs them by holy spirit.

It had to include that the GB is in charge, even though Christ “supplies the body member what is needed.  It is blasphemy toward Christ.  The GB’s “lead” over-rides the serious fact that Christ supplies the Body with direction also!  They smoothly side-stepped their Master by saying “Jehovah directs them by holy spirit”.   

Jehovah is the Owner of the sheep, whom “he purchased with the blood of his own Son,” and He holds the appointed overseers accountable for the way they treat His flock, which should be “with tenderness.” (Acts 20:28, 29) Hence, all of us are answerable to Jehovah for the way we respond to his direction. (Romans 14:10-12) Our obedience to the appointed elders also gives evidence of our submission to Christ, the Head of the congregation.—Colossians 2:19 (I wrote these two quotes down but failed to write down the source)

This is clear evidence of the disgusting thing standing in the holy place.  I had just commented on a forum about Jeroboam and his plan to divert the Israelites to Bethel and Dan as their place of worship. When reading how it came about, I personally was amazed at the similarities with the organization.  (I learn as I go)

“Going to Jerusalem is too difficult for you. Israel, here is your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt.” 1 Kings 12:28 

Jeroboam also built shrines on the high places and set up priests from every class of people who were not Levites1 Kings 12:31 

The GB has created their own worship machine, complete with their own priests and are basically calling it their God. All looks as it should be.  The interesting thing is, the people approved this idea.  I thought of Solomon and how he had been blessed with such insight, yet his “wives turned his heart” and he “went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites”  1 Kings 11:5   With the GB, their established marriage covenant with Satan turned their heart to full corruption.

You are all in my prayers today.

much love,
peely

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Aug 1 15 12:55 AM

Hi Peely,
what makes me sick about the GB(there are manythings :-) ),is that they know they betraying their calling. Their backing the Gentiles makes them responsible for the mis-treatment of Jahs sheep.

"For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed." (Rom.8:19)
This is such a great verse. During armageddon "the children of God to be revealed." via the truth Christ gives them. "The (unfaitthful anointed)heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire(Jahs fire of truth will destroy and expose their lies), and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare." (2Pet.3:10) All thats gone on within jws,will be seen as a reflcetion of the UNfaithful Anointed Harlot and the beast. 

It will be "laid bare" for all to see. Wow,so cant wait for that!!!

But Im hoping that  Rom.8:19 will have another application when Gods Kingdom is Born and faithful members will be revealed via their sealed membership in that newly established kingdom. There is a "short period of time" where satan turns his attention to non anointed,but at some point,since the Kingdom members rule ON THE EARTH,we will get to meet and know them. It will not include the GB!!

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Aug 4 15 8:18 AM

Hi JD,

I was just reading Pearl’s article on the eighth King/Punishment of the Great Harlot.  The stage seems to be just about set for the eighth king to make its appearance and the GB to be ousted.  With the world looking in on the events with Australia’s Royal Commission and the GB members refusing to make an appearance in support of the organization, it seems to be the beginning of the great snowball to boost them out the door. Those part of the Beast that the Harlot uses to turn on her brothers will cause her own fall. 

“Behold, I am against you,” says the Lord of hosts;
“I will lift your skirts over your face,
I will show the nations your nakedness,
And the kingdoms your shame. I will cast abominable filth upon you,
Make you vile,
And make you a spectacle.  Nahum 3:5,6

The whole mess the organization is now facing has made it an abominable spectacle to the world.  Her nakedness has been laid bare, but there is more to come no doubt. Ezekiel 16 has similar wording: 

35 ‘Now then, O harlot, hear the word of the Lord! 36 Thus says the Lord God: “Because your filthiness was poured out and your nakedness uncovered in your harlotry with your lovers, and with all your abominable idols, and because of the blood of your children which you gave to them, 37 surely, therefore, I will gather all your lovers with whom you took pleasure, all those you loved, and all those you hated; I will gather them from all around against you and will uncover your nakedness to them, that they may see all your nakedness.    

That whole chapter gives me such insight as to how each anointed one is gathered up by God, struggling in our state of death, “And when I passed by you and saw you struggling in your own blood, I said to you in your blood, ‘Live!’ Yes, I said to you in your blood, ‘Live!’  Ezek 16:6  

“Then I washed you in water; yes, I thoroughly washed off your blood, and I anointed you with oil." vs 9

We are given the Holy Spirit as our spiritual sustenance -  

"
Thus you were adorned with gold and silver, and your clothing was of fine linen, silk, and embroidered cloth. You ate pastry of fine flour, honey, and oil. You were exceedingly beautiful, and succeeded to royalty."

The GB came to trust in their own “beauty” –

15 “But you trusted in your own beauty, played the harlot because of your fame, and poured out your harlotry on everyone passing by who would have it."

As you said, JD, they must know they have betrayed their calling, don’t they?  Perhaps, though, arrogance is total blindness.

22 "And in all your abominations and acts of harlotry you did not remember the days of your youth, when you were naked and bare, struggling in your blood."

By accepting Satan’s covenant of death as their mother, this scripture is so true:

44 “Indeed everyone who quotes proverbs will use this proverb against you: ‘Like mother, like daughter!’ 45 You are your mother’s daughter, loathing husband and children; and you are the sister of your sisters, who loathed their husbands and children; your mother was a Hittite and your father an Amorite"

By the comparison to Hittites and Amorites, the combined atrocities of false worship, warriors against God’s people and their stubbornness to repent seems fitting as a description of the present Harlot.  Romans 2:5; Rev 2:22,23

love,
peely

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help