Lead

Jun 11 15 2:48 PM

Tags : :

I thought it may be beneficial for everyone if I shared my response to a question I was asked a little while back, I have edited it a little so as to make it more reader friendly. I hope you find it helpful, I will say if you have questions always check everything out within the scriptures.
Here is the question: 
"Are you expecting total chaos with a future world war/great tribulation?"
My response:
Yes is my answer but not in exactly the same way that many others think it to be. 
What I believe is happening now with regards to the physical signs that we are seeing taking place is that these are parallels, counterfeit, distorted mirrored signs in the physical literal world that we are living in. I believe that these physical worldly signs have been cleverly devised by Satan so as to create a smokescreen to mask what is actually happening with regards to the signs of the spiritual war currently taking place right now. 
We must remember that Christ spoke in parables & also the book of Revelation is symbolic.
Satan has created world events to mislead us & take our attention away from what we should be diserning to try & prevent us from being aware of the spiritual war involving Christ & his Chosen Anointed brothers & sisters.
So yes, the physical world situation is going be dire, it is already pretty terrible what with all the wickedness that is so rife. As you know our Heavenly Father will not let man destroy all life & ruin the earth to the brink of extinction (Revelation 11:18). Satan has created a deception to mislead the Christ Chosen Anointed ones. 
Ephesians 6:12: "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places."
Revelation 12:7-9: "Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him."
Revelation 17:14: "They will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and faithful."
We must not allow ourselves to have tunnel vision with regards to thinking that the great tribulation as being just a physical literal event as many seem to believe it to be. 
It is very much a spiritual event, even though the affects will be felt also on a physical basis & it 's not as many are expecting it to be. Take note of Colosians 2:8 “See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ.” also remember Luke17:20, 21 “Now having been questioned by the Pharisees as to when the kingdom of God was coming, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God is not coming with signs to be observed; nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or, ‘There it is!’ For behold, the kingdom of God is in your midst.”
These literal physical signs as I understand it isn't just about Christendom in general or Catholicism, Mormonism & so on, Satan doesn't need to worry about these as they take care of themselves, they are established & already operate a delusional influence of untruth on the masses. The Watchtower Organization is the one that has drawn in & housed many of Christ's Chosen Anointed ones & they have been teaching falsities, oppressing & spiritually killing these ones. Some have recognized that they were becoming in subjection to the organization & it's teachings which is be a form of idolatry so that's why many have left the organization or been disfellowshipped for speaking the real truth, giving their loyality & life to our only head, our mediator, our master Christ Jesus. Many Anointed were warned off from partaking of the emblems & were not permitted to teach, instead the elders teach yet this is not what Jesus commanded, it is His Chosen ones, His faithful slaves that are entrusted with this vital work, to feed us the spiritual food at the proper time.it is a very difficult road trying to find others who have found real "truth", none of us can get it right all the time but it's those ones trying their utmost to do so, those that are lead by the Spirit, these are the ones we should stay close to, if you find you have made an honest mistake admit to it, pray about & ask for forgiveness, remember Jesus said at Mark 9:40, "For whoever is not against us is for us". God Almighty & Christ know that we are going to make mistakes because we are imperfect, there are so many snares & deceptions we have to be aware of out there in the world, if you realize that you have unfortunately been decieved then get away from that deception what ever it may be & repent for your error earnestly, whole-heartedly & sincerely.
I check all that I learn is in harmony with the scriptures, if it doesn't make sense to me then I pray about it until the answer manifests itself. 
Sometimes we have to just rely on our Father in Heaven to reveal to us certain things when he is ready too & in the way He choses to do so.
You will find much speculation yet real answers offered are few so this is why we must personally search for these answers & ask God to grant us the understanding we need, we must be patient & wait on Him.
Even a prophet doesn't always get the whole picture all at one time & sometimes it takes time to piece it together before sense is made of it. 
I pledge my loyalty to God Himself & Jesus Christ, they are my beacons of light.
God Bless!

Last Edited By: Daz Jun 13 15 3:58 AM. Edited 1 time