Remove this ad

Lead

May 5 15 8:54 AM

Tags : :

I wanted to talk to you about a witness, to be given in the widest range possible by means of demonstrations  at this Summer's Conventions.
I think someone suggested that a banner should read, "Read the Bible / Not the Watchtower"; but I did not feel this was best. My reason? "Jehovah's Witnesses" already grasp that the multitude of so-called Christian religions, all have the Bible, yet great dissention and ignorance exists among them. They are also aware that understanding comes through Christ's faithful ambassadors (1Cor.4:1) and priests (Mal.2:7), which they assume the Governing Bdy, are.
How much good then, would it do, to champion a message that they will immediately dismiss as sourced in ignorance?
It will not awaken them to their perilous circumstances and spiritual reality (Rev13:8) (Rev.14:11).

I have given a lot of thought to how challenging this mission is.
We are given such limited time to be in the sight of each viewer, before their conscious obedience to the Beast, makes them turn away. We are also given such a small space to depict a written message.
The banner must be very clear, and very potent. It must wake up all those capable, with a minimal amount of reading.
What is the most important truth, that if considered, would open the door to understanding the whole picture?
How can that key be expressed, so that it reaches even those who glimpse at it only momentarily?

I have two slogans that I feel may accomplish these things, in those hearts which God blesses.
I am thinking of asking all readers, to demonstrate with those signs, at whatever conventions  they can reach within their own area.
The warning must be given before the end comes. Although there are only a few of us, we must trust in God by doing His will, despite any concerns we may have. Think about John the Baptist. He was one man, yet his message was heard throughout God's entire nation. All he had, was his literal voice. He was crying in the wilderness, and still, the people came to him.
We are told that "Jacob is so small" (Amos7:2,5; Jer.31:11; Isa.48:20; 44:23; 43:1; Rev.3:4). This refers to the capstone of God's heavenly Temple (Zech.4:7-10,14) (Rev.11:3)... the remnant, remaining ones, last of the priests. This is fulfilled now. Despite being few, prophecy declares what will be accomplished (Matt.24:14; 10:23).

Are you in a position to demonstrate at your area's venues?
If you desire to support this final witness, which corresponds to the fall of Jericho's wall (Josh.6:6,8,16,20; Rev.8:6), please let me know by means of the Contact Form on side of the Main Page of the Blog (LINK).
If there is more than one reader in an area, I will connect them.

I WAS JUST INFORMED THAT THERE IS NOW A PROBLEM WITH MY CONTACT FORM AT THE BLOG.
I HAVE REMOVED THE DEFECTIVE ONE AND HAVE REPLACED IT WITH A NEW ONE.
Love in Christ,
Pearl

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey May 6 15 2:04 PM. Edited 6 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

May 6 15 6:37 AM

Hello Pearl, I have read your email & your post here, with regards to giving the witness, you know that I am willing to do this, as I mentioned to you before the nearest convention held is a few hours away from me & I have also yet to find someone here in my country that believes & supports the same as I do except maybe my eldest brother whom I mentioned to you in my email even although he is very new to the understanding with regards to the Watchtower etc.Do you feel that by doing this it will initiate/it will be the final witness as prophesied? I thought of some potent scriptural references maybe for the banner: 
John 14:6
"
I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
Psalms 146:3
"Do not trust in princes, In mortal man, in whom there is no salvation."

Psalms 118:9
"It is better to take refuge in the LORD Than to trust in princes."

1 Timothy 2:5
"For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus "
2 Corinthians 11:13
"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ."

Matthew 24:24
"For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God's chosen ones."

Maybe some can be abbreviated?  Let me know your thoughts when you can please Pearl. 
Also I read this on another site/forum which is interesting!
The new JW broadcast appeared to be a sign the Organization is going broke. GB member Lett basically begged for donations. He said expenditures going out are not be matched by donations so all should dig deeper into pockets. He also cleared up supposed wrong reasoning that because of the sales of property in Brooklyn they have enough money on hand and donations have dwindled, also the fact that there are no more mortgages to be paid but each congregations pays a certain amount doesn’t mean that they have enough money.

Warm & Christian love to you . . . .
Daz

Last Edited By: Daz May 6 15 6:42 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

May 6 15 9:20 AM

UPDATED

Hi Darren,

The problem with quoting a scripture, is that although the warning to "witnesses" should be obvious in the excellent ones you reference, their indoctrination causes them to view each verse with bias, and preconceived interpretation.
It is awakening them to a new viewpoint, and new interpretation, that I think must be attempted.

Even if they don't think such an alternate fulfillment from what they have learned, is possible;
they must be exposed to the genuine fulfillment, if they are to have any chance of considering it, and awakening to an alternate reality from what they were taught. 
"Witnesses" know the Bible, and it's identities. They just need a chance to see an alternate interpretation, the true one. 
I know the great majority will not believe or even consider the alternate view, that I hope will be offered to them.
But I believe that God can get the right-hearted ones to start thinking about the slogan they see, and the alternate possibility it introduces.
That's all that is needed for thinkers to start viewing prophecy differently, and perhaps even do a search online to find more.

The two I thought of, were:

Watchtower
=Wild Beast

and

Gov. Bdy. = 
Wicked Steward =
       Harlot 

Other signs, (if there are more people) can perhaps say,

"Get out
my people"

"Jah's Mountain = Zion
     not Watchtower"

"Keep Awake!"

"Watchtower IDOL 
      is not Jah"

"Tribulation
    NOW"

BUT THE FIRST TWO ARE THE PRIMARY ONES.
The others can be chanted, as well.   Foghorn, anyone?
We each must consider our local legalities also, which for the USA, Obe or I will post soon.
Strategy regarding where and when to demonstrate, also needs to be discussed.

Hab.1:5 reads; ""Look at the nations and watch-- and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told in detail."
God is disciplining his Chosen people by means of the Idol they have chosen to worship, the WTBTS.
They do not see the Beast, because they believe that such persecution against the Chosen, is a thing of the past
(Rev.17:8).

How true Hab.1:5 is today. Even if we put the truth in their face, they will not believe it. But we must expose them to the truth, so that lovers of it can at least have a chance to consider it. Revelation says that the anointed will be shocked when they see that the Wild Beast is the organization they are serving.
Hab.1:5 is also referring to the Gentiles (Wild Beast), and how it will exist in it's dominating the anointed...yet how it won't be recognized for what it is, nor it's identity believed possible.

I think the only thing we can hope for, is to introduce the possibility that the prophetic identities that they are already familiar with, 
are hiding in plain sight. If they leave the assembly with that seed planted,
then we have accomplished what we have come to do.
All that is needed, is a seed, just enough to make those ones with the right heart ask a question or create a speck of doubt.
This is all we have the opportunity to do, among those not yet seeing the need to look elsewhere for spiritual provisions. Our opportunity is very, very brief.
Regarding the quote,
I remember a statement from the governing body years ago, that said,
"The day we have to start asking for donations, is the day we will know our work is finished."
Back then, they were so self-assured of God's support.
But prophecy will not be denied. Prophecy depicts a loss of riches. I'm sure all the child abuse civil cases are not helping.
Things are happening inside now, that will wake up older ones who remember how the society used to pride itself in it being distinct from Christendom, in that it never asked for money, nor claimed it ever would, nor would it ever need to, because of God's favor.

I do not hope for the sorrow of others, but I really can't wait till all this comes undone.
I long for the end, and the freedom and relief it will bring to creation!
Love
Pearl
Thanks for sending me the quote.

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey May 8 15 4:05 AM. Edited 7 times.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

May 6 15 10:39 AM

Hi Pearl, yes I can see where you are going & saying with this, I also thought maybe a banner saying one of these,
"TRUST IN GOD, NOT IN MEN" or "THERE IS ONE MEDIATOR . . . CHRIST JESUS".
But I think yours will certainly provoke thought in those who have the right heart!
Pearl, do you see this event as part of the final witness? Will this coincide with the "two witnesses"?

Warm & Christian love to you,
Daz

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

May 6 15 11:37 AM

Hello Pearl and Daz

Yes, it will take the right hearted ones to see an alternative to what has been taught.  I have seen so many rebuttals to any source of truth, even as far as WE are the wicked slave beating the GB! Still, the GB is primarily a sore spot with so many, perhaps your idea of GB equaling the wicked steward and harlot would be the best. 

I, too, am about 2 hours away from any possible convention if it is still held in that city and how I wish there was someone close that would be on the same page.  We have two hands, though, one slogan for each!

As your Rev Chapter 9 article brought out, Pearl, when one first opens eyes to truth, it occurs as such:

Verse 14: "Untie the four angels that are bound at the great river Euphrates"!
 While under the effects of spiritual darkness and paralysis, the "unsealed men" were under the delusion that they were obliged to submit to the locust/scorpions. They need to awaken and arise to the scriptures which state,
"Do you not know that if you keep presenting yourselves to anyone as slaves to obey him, you are slaves of him because you obey him...?"
"You were bought with a price; stop becoming slaves of men."
"If I were yet pleasing men, I would not be Christ's slave."
"Slave for the master, Christ."
"No one can slave for two masters."
(Rom.6:161Cor.7:23Gal.1:10Matt.6:24Col.3:24)

These scriptures clearly call the chosen to arise out of submission to men, and remember that they have been called by Jehovah. The time for intimidation is over. Arise and be men for their Master, Christ. "We must obey God as ruler, rather than men"! Have men been holding you back from obeying Jehovah? Have you let them stop you from being baptized or from partaking, even though you are clear that this is what God requires of you?  http://pearl-revelation9.blogspot.com/

This is exactly how it happened to me.  Every time I read this article something else is brought to my attention.  Initially, I really pounded the idea in letters that our Master is Christ and not men.I look forward to more news on this; I was just thinking of the older ones who most likely are having difficulty with all the change.  I wonder sometimes, what about those anointed who have died while still in the organization and loyal to it; those where the heralding call came after their death?

I hope all is well with everyone here.  You are steadfastly all in my prayers – by name.  I do wish I could put a face to the names.

love
peely 

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

May 6 15 12:04 PM

Hi Peely, thankyou for you post, some very poingnant scriptural references you have quoted & they certainly harmonize & address the essence of what is being discussed here, thankyou for sharing. This was something I knew deep down with regards to being enslaved by men, I just could not conform fully with the watchtowers however hard I tried, it distressed me deeply as I felt that there was something wrong with me & felt I was never fully accepted, I understood later on why I felt this way - "You cannot serve two masters" this is so true &it  was certainly the case for me, I could not submit to their arrangement, my master is Christ! I am so please to have found like minded ones like all of you, just like you Peely I hope very much to find others that are not too far away from me so we can unite.

Warm & Christian love,
Daz

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

May 6 15 12:08 PM

We know of course, that "TRUST IN GOD, NOT IN MEN" or "THERE IS ONE MEDIATOR . . . CHRIST JESUS"....
is just what the "Witnesses" need to accept. The problem again is, that they have been blinded by the propaganda, which teaches that "men" refers to "the religious, political, and commercial" elements of Satan's system of this world.
If they then read that first scripture, they automatically assume that they certainly do not "trust in men", because they put their trust in God's kingdom, that has been reigning since 1914, through the "faithful and discreet slave", who are not thought of as men, but as representatives of Christ.
The same goes for the second scripture about Christ. They believe themselves to be in subjection to Christ, through subjection to his "faithful slaves".
This concept is not wrong.
You see, Jesus did tell his disciples, that when they listen to those whom he sends, they are listening to him (Luke10:16). Jesus also taught, that the faithful ambassador priests, do substitute for Christ
(2Cor.5:20; 1Cor.4:1; Mal.2:7) in feeding and guiding all his sheep/disciples (Matt.24:45; John21:17; 1Tim.4:16; 1Pet.5:2) as God's messengers (Mal.2:7; Rev.5:10; Matt.10:20).
The problem arises...not when these are heeded as divine mediators (Rev.21:6; 22:17) in subjection to Christ's lead and headship (2Cor.13:3) (John13:20),
but when followers wrongly assume who the faithful are (Matt.7:15; 24:4-5,24; Rev.19:20; 13:11,15).

This is why Jesus did not warn us to not listen to any men... he warned us to test out what is offered (Matt.7:20; 1John4:1), to be sure we are not listening to the wicked slave / false prophet.
If we are shepherded by those who are slaves of Christ and in full submission to him, and those shepherds only do as they are told by Christ, then we are not slaves to the shepherds, but slaves to the Master of us all.
Jesus has appointed priests and shepherds to care for his flock. All must use his teachings to distinguish between the fine from the rotten.
These two links may help clarify, how we are obeying Christ, while we obey his obedient representatives:
http://pearl-obeymen.blogspot.com/
and
http://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2012/10/this-question-was-left-in-comments.html

So you see... Satan has masterfully deceived, even those who are in ear shot of (and believe) the scriptures, because he has twisted what they mean within the hearers mind...
by means of the false prophet's "wormwood" (1Tim.4:1; 2Pet.3:16; 2Thess.2:9; Matt.15:14; Rev.8:10-11).
Satan's grip and power to deceive, must not be underestimated, if we hope to be equipped to diffuse it's power (Luke10:19), on behalf of any who might be freed (Isa.49:9).
They must be told quite plainly and directly, the central truth which they have been so masterfully blinded from seeing.
Then it will be up to their heart, and how God, either softens or hardens the receptiveness of their heart, to that light.
(2Thess.2:11,12; Matt.13:15)

Regarding your questions...
There are different aspects of the final witness of truth, symbolized by the "two witnesses" (John8:17) (Rev.11:3). 
One aspect is the marriage feast, at which God provides truth to anyone who wants it.
Other aspects are: *the witness that is given to the Congregation where each one stands up for truth, and is disfellowshipped as a result.
                                 *the warning given to "get out of her", (Babylon the Great and her Harlot daughter who represents her).
                                 *the declaration of good news, that God has redeemed the great crowd who were in captivity to the Beast Idol.
                                 *the declaration, that God is the only Savior, and so our worship belongs to our creator.... not the Beast.

Of course... getting all that to those who need it, must have a starting place. Only those capable of waking up can even begin the process of acquiring it all. That is why this initial message will aim to rouse them. Once those awakened realize that there are those outside who are declaring an alternate interpretation, they can find the rest of the aspects, online.
As you go through Revelation, you will see all these varied facets of the message of the "two witnesses"/(faithful messengers of Truth), depicted in the various declarations of the angels, as well as the plagues that are unleashed, and the trumpets that are blown.

In a way, God is supporting this mission...
Due to dwindling monetary resources, there are fewer convention sites. Each convention therefore, contains more delegates.
Although this means that delegates (AND WE) need to travel further, it also means that for each convention we demonstrate at,
we reach more people, and have less conventions to cover. This is a blessing, just at the right time!

I myself am in the process of acquiring an old motorhome, so that I can travel the United States this Summer, hitting as many conventions as I possibly can.
We must do all we can, and have faith that God is with us, though we are few.
Yet it is hard to do this alone, so I hope as many as possible will support this effort. Perhaps they will, if they realize that this IS the Great Tribulation, and Armageddon, and the genuine "good news of the kingdom".
As "witnesses", we were previously pressured by the Beast to present a message to the world.
Now is the authentic opportunity to serve the God of Truth as the End approaches. This will never be repeated.

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey May 7 15 6:24 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

May 6 15 2:44 PM

Dear Daz,

You are absolutely correct that we obey only Christ. This can be the case, even if we are guided by God's priests, as long as those priests are also obeying Christ.
If the priests only tells us what Christ says, then although we may listen to such a priest's guidance, in reality, we are obeying Christ.
In other words, there is a place for God's priests to lead (Heb.13:7, 17), mediate (Matt.18:19,18; John20:23; Matt.10:20; 2Cor.13:3), and teach
(James3:1; 1Cor.12:28; Rom.12:6-7; Eph.4:11-12) in the service of all Christ's disciples.
So the essential priority, is to first make certain, which are genuine slaves of Christ. (Matt.7:15-20; Mal.3:18)
Here is a helpful link:
http://pearl-obeymen.blogspot.com/

We certainly live in perilous times.
Love,
Pearl

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

May 6 15 3:19 PM

Dear Pearl, yes I totally agree with what you have said here 100%. What I was trying explain was that deep down I knew that some of the watchtower teachings were not in line with Christ & God's views, at first it wasn't so blaintant to me & I followed the teaching like many others did & still do but once I looked into things on my accord, questioned things, saw the bias views, the judgements that were being made, the divisions that were occuring among the congregation, the organization which eventually started to spill over onto me I came to realized not all was as it seemed.
In a recent thread I started on here I have touched on the faithful slave & how we will know them by their fruitage. My reference here is with regards to not trusting men/religious leaders, those who are not Christ's chosen slaves/servants but who are claiming that they are, masking their true identity such as the Governing Body.
Co's & elders exercise authority of which does not bestow/belong to them, also these ones are teaching untruths yet many will submit to these men.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

May 6 15 3:36 PM

Thank you Daz, so true. It is when we discern that those who lead have themselves left the lead of Christ, that we realize we cannot continue to follow them, or else we also leave Christ (Matt.15:14).
I just thought I should clarify, for the sake of so many other opinions I have observed. They have left Christ's shepherds entirely, and speak abusively of them, due to the wickedness of the unfaithful. The scriptures admonish us to provide the opposite image (1Pet.2:11-12) so that God is glorified. The wicked leaders have destroyed the faith of many (2Tim.2:18; Titus1:11). They are "stumbling blocks" (Luke17:1).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

May 6 15 4:20 PM

Pearl Doxsey wrote:
Thank you Daz, so true. It is when we discern that those who lead have themselves left the lead of Christ, that we realize we cannot continue to follow them, or else we also leave Christ (Matt.15:14).
I just thought I should clarify, for the sake of so many other opinions I have observed. They have left Christ's shepherds entirely, and speak abusively of them, due to the wickedness of the unfaithful. The scriptures admonish us to provide the opposite image (1Pet.2:11-12) so that God is glorified. The wicked leaders have destroyed the faith of many (2Tim.2:18; Titus1:11). They are "stumbling blocks" (Luke17:1).

Thankyou for your reply Pearl, yes absolutley spot on, indeed they have left Christ & followed another path by means of their leaders . . . .
Matthew 23:4, "They crush people with unbearable religious demands and never lift a finger to ease the burden."
Matthew 23:13, "What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you shut the door of the Kingdom of Heaven in people’s faces. You won’t go in yourselves, and you don’t let others enter either."

Last Edited By: Daz May 7 15 2:06 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

May 7 15 6:43 AM

So many emotions are coming from the announcement, Pearl.  I just found out I am only one hour away from the nearest convention and it is a nice country drive.  My son can't wait to help.

Daz, I too have had experiences quoting 2 of those familiar scriptures.  JW's think they are already obeying those scriptures!

Here I am going on and on.....without a sincere thank-you to all here for your comments that kept me going.
Obadiah, you're so quiet lately.   

This is brings me to a dream I had that haunts me.  There were nicely dressed women on the street handing out literature and wearing blue JW.org pins.  " This is Idolatry" I said.  Then I heard sinister sounding laughter  that got louder and louder. There was more to the dream but that is the gist of it.  When I was lead to the truth, that was the one thing that was most profound and sickened me.  The idolatry!!  I guess there isn't anything we could put on a banner that would open eyes to that..  I read the two ideas of pearls to a friend who is still baptized but hasn't attended in years. She loved the Gov. Body =.      Someone at my door.  To be continued. 
Debbie

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

May 7 15 7:55 AM

Deborah wrote:
So many emotions are coming from the announcement, Pearl.  I just found out I am only one hour away from the nearest convention and it is a nice country drive.  My son can't wait to help.

Daz, I too have had experiences quoting 2 of those familiar scriptures.  JW's think they are already obeying those scriptures!

Here I am going on and on.....without a sincere thank-you to all here for your comments that kept me going.
Obadiah, you're so quiet lately.   

This is brings me to a dream I had that haunts me.  There were nicely dressed women on the street handing out literature and wearing blue JW.org pins.  " This is Idolatry" I said.  Then I heard sinister sounding laughter  that got louder and louder. There was more to the dream but that is the gist of it.  When I was lead to the truth, that was the one thing that was most profound and sickened me.  The idolatry!!  I guess there isn't anything we could put on a banner that would open eyes to that..  I read the two ideas of pearls to a friend who is still baptized but hasn't attended in years. She loved the Gov. Body =.      Someone at my door.  To be continued. 
Debbie

Hi there Deborah, great to hear from you, I hope you are well. Thankyou for your post, yes you are so right, they do already think they are obeying the scriptures.
 The two scrptural references I quoted above were not meant to be considered with regards to the banner but just to accompany what I was saying about their leaders.
I am glad you find the posts encouraging & they help keep you on going along the narrow & cramped path.

Warm Christian love to you,
Daz

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

May 7 15 10:50 AM

Hi Debbie!

Oh, how glad I am to see you here.  I have truly missed your notes; and yes, I can see why your dream would haunt you.  I was trying to tell my son the other day that as glorious and awe inspiring as our Father and Son are, (Eph 3:14-19)  Satan has his extreme sinister depth of deception that I, myself, am just now comprehending.  The brothers and sisters within the org just cannot grasp either end of scale. 
Please come back and “continue”, Deb. 

Thank you, Pearl, for the good insight and scriptures.  I keep thinking of your words, there is a starting place with the initial message that is so important.  I love the breakdown you gave of the aspects of the final witness and it seems to happen in that very order of things within myself.  I keep going back to your focus on the GB as the wicked slave and harlot as the message to display.  In fact, I believe the next letter I send out to a few loved ones will be more concise, with identities listed for Revelation’s players, ending with “get out!”.

Thank you also for being here, Daz.  What would I do without your early daily scripture reminders on facebook?

love and peace…peely   

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

May 7 15 12:47 PM

How to locate a convention...

I just lost my entire post so will have to start over.

Pearl has asked me to do a post regarding the JW conventions for the 2015 summer. The search criteria in Google and Google Chrome is Jev hov ah's wit nes s con ventio ns 2015. I have put in the spaces in an attempt to foil any who would wish to sabotage us. I don't know if it will work or not, but thought it worth a try. I have not tried this search in any other search engines, but think it should work equally well no matter which search engine is used. Or if you prefer, you can use the url which is htt p:// www. jw.org/apps/E_FRNsPnPBrt. that should take you directly to the 'find a location' page. Just remember to remove the spaces.
I enterd the dates for June thorough October and came up with 12 conventions from San Fransico, CA to Tacoma, Wa an area I felt I might reasonably be able to cover. I copied and pasted (into a Word Document) these locations so I will not need to go online to have access to them. Just in case I find myself with no internet connection. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have and I will do my best to find an answer.
I am very happy and excited to be here with all of you. I am looking forward to getting to know each and everyone of you. May Jehovah bless each and every one of us and all our efforts to make HIS truth known.
Much Love,
Cheryl
PS I was unable to locate a spell check in the tool bar. Normally when I mispell a word, which is more often than I care to admti,  it is underlined in red ,but that does not seem to be this case here. Please excuse any misspelled words.image

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

May 7 15 3:04 PM

Hello everyone wow What big emotions it started in me to. Awesome.. I must be a part of this... Looking old friends in the eye trying to get trew to them..

The slogan "get out" part is good and the gov body =  very nice that can make some people think and try to find out more for them self as you said Pearl 

It gave me such a boost to read this tread.. Thank you all from my heart for all you comments  It gave me much strenght..  

Peely you will take a round trip to different convencions? hehe .. In norway we have only a few places they use so just need the dates and that I can find out now as I know I want them.. 

Thank you all also so much  for your warms loving prayers.. I have you in all mine.. 

Much  love 

Julian

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

May 7 15 3:36 PM

nanaof2 wrote:
I just lost my entire post so will have to start over.

Pearl has asked me to do a post regarding the JW conventions for the 2015 summer. The search criteria in Google and Google Chrome is Jev hov ah's wit nes s con ventio ns 2015. I have put in the spaces in an attempt to foil any who would wish to sabotage us. I don't know if it will work or not, but thought it worth a try. I have not tried this search in any other search engines, but think it should work equally well no matter which search engine is used. Or if you prefer, you can use the url which is htt p:// www. jw.org/apps/E_FRNsPnPBrt. that should take you directly to the 'find a location' page. Just remember to remove the spaces.
I enterd the dates for June thorough October and came up with 12 conventions from San Fransico, CA to Tacoma, Wa an area I felt I might reasonably be able to cover. I copied and pasted (into a Word Document) these locations so I will not need to go online to have access to them. Just in case I find myself with no internet connection. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have and I will do my best to find an answer.
I am very happy and excited to be here with all of you. I am looking forward to getting to know each and everyone of you. May Jehovah bless each and every one of us and all our efforts to make HIS truth known.
Much Love,
Cheryl
PS I was unable to locate a spell check in the tool bar. Normally when I mispell a word, which is more often than I care to admti,  it is underlined in red ,but that does not seem to be this case here. Please excuse any misspelled words.image

Hello Cheryl & very warm welcome! I am very happy to meet you & see you here! Thankyou for your hard work with regards the conventions, I am sure it will help & will be very much appreciated.

Warm Christian love to you,
Daz

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

May 8 15 3:39 AM

Actually Debbie, that's a great idea... "Watchtower IDOL
                                                                       is not Jah
"
That is a good one!

I also still have nighmares about being in the "kingdom hall" during a meeting.
I spent 30 years in one congregation, so it is so easy for my mind to go back there.
It seems I am glued to the chair, wondering how and why I am there,
and I just keep telling myself that I have to get out,
while looking around and seeing all my old friends and family.
Sometimes I am able to get up and shout out a warning before being thrown out,
but I always wake up feeling defiled from dreaming that I was back inside the belly of the Beast.

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey May 8 15 8:31 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

May 8 15 4:34 AM

"Shout it aloud, do not hold back. Raise your voice like a trumpet. Declare to my people their rebellion and to the descendants of Jacob their sins." (Isa.58:1)

"And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them.
Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them." (Rev.8:2,6)

"Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the people of Israel; so hear the word I speak and you must give them warning from me." (Eze.3:17)

"If the trumpet does not sound a clear call, who will get ready for battle?" (1Cor.14:8)

"I appointed watchmen over you and said, 'Listen to the sound of the trumpet!' But you said, 'We will not listen.'" (Jer.6:17)

"You must speak my words to them, whether they listen or fail to listen, for they are rebellious. And whether they listen or fail to listen
--for they are a rebellious people--they will know that a prophet has been among them." (Eze.2:7,5)

(Eze.2:6; Rev.9:3,10)

"'But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person's life from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand.'" (Eze.33:6)
----------------------------------
“You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me," (Ex.20:4,5)

"All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world. People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?” (Rev.13:8,4)

"So he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty." (Zech.4:6)
(Dan.8:25; 2:34,35; Eph.2:10) (Rev.17:14)

"And to whom did God swear that they would never enter his rest if not to those who disobeyed?" (Heb.3:18)

"Shout it aloud, do not hold back. Raise your voice like a trumpet. Declare to my people their rebellion and to the descendants of Jacob their sins." (Isa.58:1)

"And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them.
Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them." (Rev.8:2,6)

"Blow the trumpet in Zion;
    sound the alarm on my holy hill.
Let all who live in the land tremble,
    for the day of the Lord is coming.
It is close at hand" (Joel2:1)

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey May 8 15 6:25 AM. Edited 8 times.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

May 8 15 4:52 AM

TRUST IN JEHOVAH GOD NOT THE WATCHTOWER!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help