Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jan 20 15 7:09 AM

These are beautiful words, Berucha.  And I do have to laugh also over all the kerfuffle in getting three boys ready for the meetings!  If nothing else, I was able to capture so good photo shots while they were in a squeaky clean state. 

I will take to heart also, those words you have given Pearl.  You said we trust that God sees our heartache.  A mother aches in tears over knowing what Pearl has lost and what she deals with physically.  As a mother I ache for the spiritual state of my own children and yet I have the opportunity to see them frequently.   It is amazing you have raised your son on your own, Berucha.  That’s endurance, something I need more of.  Tell that son of yours to check in soon!  

In the tangled up feelings from being in the org there certainly is an overpowering thirst for love.  We know where to find it - finally.

love,
peely

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jan 20 15 8:51 AM

Although Satan is ruthless in his attacks, and can use our children to crush our hearts, we do not let anything separate us from the love we have for God.
God even told us to expect such consequences, when there is "abomination" causing desolation within God's land, due to that land's unfaithfulness,
at Eze.14:12-24:
"12 The word of the Lord came to me: 13 “Son of man, if a country sins against me by being unfaithful and I stretch out my hand against it to cut off its food supply and send famine upon it and kill its people and their animals, 14 even if these three men—Noah, Daniel and Job—were in it, they could save only themselves by their righteousness, declares the Sovereign Lord.
15 “Or if I send wild beasts through that country and they leave it childless and it becomes desolate so that no one can pass through it because of the beasts, 16 as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, even if these three men were in it, they could not save their own sons or daughters. They alone would be saved, but the land would be desolate (Matt.24:15).
17 “Or if I bring a sword against that country and say, ‘Let the sword pass throughout the land,’ and I kill its people and their animals, 18 as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, even if these three men were in it, they could not save their own sons or daughters. They alone would be saved.
19 “Or if I send a plague into that land and pour out my wrath on it through bloodshed, killing its people and their animals, 20 as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, even if Noah, Daniel and Job were in it, they could save neither son nor daughter. They would save only themselves by their righteousness.
21 “For this is what the Sovereign Lord says: How much worse will it be when I send against Jerusalem all four of my dreadful judgments—sword and famine and wild beasts and plague—to kill its men and their animals! 22 Yet there will be some survivors—sons and daughters who will be brought out of it. They will come to you, and when you see their conduct and their actions, you will be consoled regarding the disaster I have brought on Jerusalem—every disaster I have brought on it. 23 You will be consoled when you see their conduct and their actions, for you will know that I have done nothing in it without cause, declares the Sovereign Lord."
[The children being spoken of in verses 22 and 23, are not the literal children we speak of, but rather the remnant and seed of the mother covenant. (Eze.6:8,9; 7:16; Jer.44:28; 30:11; Isa.60:1-15; Rev.21:24-27)].

Yes....when "all four" are sent at once; Could faithful men deliver their own children? No. God would allow the devastation to cause a separation, between those who possess loyal righteousness, from those who do not. There would be no provision for a righteous one to save an unrighteous one, even if it were their own child. This is the nature of the final harvesting (separating) at the end of the age.
We know from Rev.6:8 that God is indeed bringing the "four" (wild beasts, sword, famine and plague) all at once upon His Land. We know why, as the false prophet demands all God's Nation to commit idolatry, under threat of death (Rev.13:15,8,7) (Eze.5:17; 14:15; Lev.26:21,22; Ezra9:13).
Is there still hope?
Whatever God judges regarding my children, I accept it...just as the God-fearing parents of ancient times accepted it
(Deut.21:18-21) (Micah7:6; Luke12:53) (Deut.28:32,41; Rev.13:10).
Yet we have the example of Job, who, after losing his children to the wicked one, received a restoration of offspring (Job1:8-12,18-19) (Job42:10,13,15-17).
We are also told, that God will wipe away each and every tear that causes us pain (Rev.21:4,5,7),
and so as beloved children, we trust in the Love of God (Isa.65:21-23; 66:22; Jer.31:16-17).

image Mal.3:10

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey Jan 21 15 6:31 AM. Edited 10 times.

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Mar 19 15 5:51 AM

My family, I have missed you all. Even though I can not hug or see you.... your existence brings me much comfort and joy.
I had written a long and depressing letter here about what I have been going through the past month or so but I did not post it. I have been feeling alone and feeling pressed on all sides. I don't want to weigh you down with my pain and suffering. I want to strengthen and warm your hearts. We have the Love of our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. God's Love warms our hearts and his Word sets us free.

Psalm 118:4-9
New International Version (NIV)

4 Let those who fear the Lord say:
“His love endures forever.”
5 When hard pressed, I cried to the Lord;
he brought me into a spacious place.
6 The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?
7 The Lord is with me; he is my helper.
I look in triumph on my enemies.
8 It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in humans.
9 It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in princes. (nobles)

May God be your refuge.

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Mar 19 15 11:29 AM

"In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted" (2Tim.3:12)
"strengthening the disciples and encouraging them to remain true to the faith. 'We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God,' they said." (Acts14:22)
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." (John16:33)
"Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings." (1Pet.5:8,9)

"...love the LORD your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the LORD is your life, and the length of your days." (Deut.30:20)

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help