Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 28 14 5:28 AM

Tags : :

Hi Everyone, I was kindly invited by Pearl to join this forum, I hope to chat with you all. I'm here to offer my support to anyone who may need it. God bless! Daz
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Oct 28 14 6:15 AM

Good to see you here Daz image
Good to see we are a growing family of support. It is sometimes a challenge to contribute regularly here,
but we all benefit when we do. There will be more of us as time goes forward, but God tells us that it starts out small.
I'm sure I speak for all there, when sending you a big warm Welcome!

Please tell us more about yourself, so we can know you better.

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey Oct 28 14 6:18 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Oct 28 14 6:20 AM

Good Morning, Daz!

What a wonderful surprise seeing a new member pop in. When you are comfortable, please tell us a little about yourself and the road that brought you here. Even if we all don’t get a chance to check in often, be assured we are out there with hearts full of love to share through prayers and occasional words.

I am very glad you are here. image

love,
peely

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Oct 28 14 7:10 AM

Hello Daz and welcome =)  So nice to see you here its a blessing for us to see more people having the same heart and are awakening. We are greatful for your support and we hope we can be of support to you also. 

Hi Peely how good to see you again. I am so happy that you are so active here and in your prayers its a big blessing.

Hi Pearl its a wonderful thing to see how you make contact with new people and help them see the truth from God and Christ.Lets keep praying more will follow and also that its not to long before satans rule is finished.

Hi everybody else..

TAke care
Love to all in Christ

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Oct 28 14 8:56 AM

Hi Pearl, Peely & Mr Cool, thankyou for such a warm welcome.
My story is full of twists & turns with alot of self doubt & feeling unworthy at times. Pearl knows my story so I will make sure with her first if she feels it is beneficial to post it up.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Oct 28 14 4:16 PM

I am still gradually realizing just how unloving and constrictive it was to be in the Organization. We were brainwashed into thinking that the control was just God's high moral standards. How clever Satan is. We were afraid to be honest, even when there was nothing to hide, because we sensed how judgmental and critical the spirit was that surrounded us. There was no real acceptance of a person's worth, and an affection aimed at bringing the best out in people...
there was just a policing supervision driven by a tyranical demand for conformity under one whip. This is exactly what Satan needed to create, in order to keep any prospective heirs captive and enslaved...not free for spirit to do it's work in them...not free to be close to Christ and his direction.
I still marvel a bit that I was so blind. There is always a fear that you can't be your vulnerable open self, without risking being labeled as bad. It certain made me anxious to, "tow the line", never feeling good enough, when in reality, I never did anything but try to please God and show love to others. Perhaps because all the demands were unceasing, and no one could ever measure up. So of course, we felt worthless. I guess that if you hear it a thousand times, that you are in the only place where the love of Christ really exists, you doubt your own perceptions when others are truly hurtful and proud.
The reason I say this Daz, is because I don't want anyone here to have that kind of insecurity or anxiety....that they will be cast aside and scorned for being honest. All fall short of the glory of God, and as long as we love God and are trying our best to please him,
who dares to condemn such a person? All here have been touched by God's spirit, and it's offer of an indescribable and endless life.
Mindful that critical eyes are always looking at us from outside our forum. we try to adorn the truth. But at the same time, we don't put on pretensive airs.
I trust your discretion ... all of you, to share the reality of your lives as a record of this unique era in human history.
We are all in the process of learning, growing, and being refined. I'm sure our expressions show that over time. Thanks be to our heavenly Father that He patiently makes the seeds of truth in our heart, grow. In humility and love, we can appreciate that about ourselves and others.
As long as this forum is not used to teach error in an assertive manner, I have hope that your expressions and the experience of gathering to interact,  will be a positive one.
I thank God for all of you,
Pearl

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Oct 29 14 10:56 PM

Hi Daz,
it’s good to meet you, and thanks for sharing your experiences. Lately (as part of my healing process) I’ve been spending a lot of time reading other peoples experiences of being in the WT and how and why they woke up.

Hi Pearl, thanks for sharing your feelings and thoughts about the WTS lately, it was very beneficial for me because I’ve also started to become more aware of the effect it’s had ..... spending decades in a mind control cult. It was such a shock realising most of what you based your reality on was lies. Constantly being told we were in a spiritual paradise and were “loved” when in reality we were being treated soooo bad caused such cognitive dissonance that a lot of us were affected emotionally and mentally, I guess it’s going to take a while to recover from all those years of abuse.

Julian I was so excited to find out you were Berucha’s son and you’re doing so much better after all you’ve been through. Debbie I hope you’re recovering ok from your surgery, it is really encouraging to hear from you. Jessica, it was really nice to hear from you again despite the problems your enduring. Peely and Obe it’s always great to hear from you guys, you are both so encouraging. Michelle, I really miss your posts.

Much Christian Love to all of you including anyone I forgot to mention, and everyone who reads this forum,      image

Barb

Last Edited By: Barb Oct 29 14 11:00 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Oct 30 14 4:39 PM

Hi Barb, thankyou for the welcome, nice to meet you too. I agree with you that reading other peoples experience does help the healing process because it brings the reality that you are not alone, we can all lean on each other for support. I'm sure your journey is a lot clearer now & you are walking with God & Christ on a much more personal level now that you are without the dictation of any man made organization. Well done to you!
God bless,

Warm & loving regards,
Daz

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Oct 31 14 10:39 AM

Hello Daz.
Welcome and so wonderful and encouraging to read your story. As others have mentioned, reading about the experiences of others is very healing. I will be giving an update on my saga shortly. I have been absent for a bit owing to delays in the process but more so out of a principle regarding doing so at certain points. I also hope pray and strongly feel I was guided along by Holy Spirit in how things transpired almost as if to work with my concerns. Again welcome. And if I may in this thread, thank each and everyone here for the sharing and support shown to me and each other. 
I am never quite sure where is the best place to relay my story and coupled with a certain shyness hesitate to start a whole thread. Forgive me if I end up inserting it somewhere :-).

Love in Christ.

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey Oct 31 14 4:20 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Oct 31 14 11:59 AM

Hello Nimity, thankyou so much for the welcome, I am happy to be here! I am glad my story is some-how helping others with regards to their trials & tribulations, I think I got off easy compared to some accounts that I know of, even so at the time it was very distressing & confusing but I know Jehovah & Christ gave me a helping hand. I hope you find the courage to post your story as I am sure that it will help people too but if you feel you cannot share it right now then that's totally fine too image
God bless,
Warm & loving regards,
Daz

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Oct 31 14 4:10 PM

Hi everyone.

Its very nice to see how active you are here Daz very uplifting and to a great comfort. Thank you very much.

Nimity hi nice to see you here. I can see my self in the shyness part of posting a post here. I think some of it can have to do about the jw back ground since I felt the same. They always held is in darkness pushing us down and making us not feel the love of Jehovah and Christ and each other. Here is truly that love I am starting to feel safe posting here with all the nice response and seeing how people truly care and are none jugding but they are to comfort in all=) So very different than from the jw. I hope I dont mean make any pressuar just want you to feel secure about this place. It truly is as Peely say a safe Haven. But I guess you already know this. Take your time forums are new to me as well and it can be quit some stress to write on them.

Hi Barb hehe  small world sometimes ;-) thank you very much for support and for your words and payers. Much Love to you too. I hope we can get the live talk up one day soon. Its so good to hear that the dreadful stories we share from the jw is so healing. I have noticed the same that it actually now makes me smile in the spirit by reading it maybe its like now I see truly why its like this and before I got mad of the ujust treatment people got from the men of "God" but when I see they are not of our God I have gotten so relaved that Jehovah and Jesus are not like the elder army and many of there followers.

Lets keep praying for the people left there that more can stand up and follow Christ away from the beast.

Hi Peely read your story wow so harsh they can be and are. Loved the title also Removing the mark of the beast; Great job. And seeing how far you have come in such short time COOL =) and  how you are doing the work of the Lord here as comfort as a spirit boost to us and preaching the good news on other forums. Words come short but Great Work!!

You are all in my prayers daily. Pearl and Obathia Thank you so much for making this safe haven here and for all your work. Your doing such a good a great job for the Lord=)

The Love of Christ to you all

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Oct 31 14 5:04 PM

Pearl Doxsey wrote:
I am still gradually realizing just how unloving and constrictive it was to be in the Organization. We were brainwashed into thinking that the control was just God's high moral standards. How clever Satan is. We were afraid to be honest, even when there was nothing to hide, because we sensed how judgmental and critical the spirit was that surrounded us. There was no real acceptance of a person's worth, and an affection aimed at bringing the best out in people...
there was just a policing supervision driven by a tyranical demand for conformity under one whip. This is exactly what Satan needed to create, in order to keep any prospective heirs captive and enslaved...not free for spirit to do it's work in them...not free to be close to Christ and his direction.
I still marvel a bit that I was so blind. There is always a fear that you can't be your vulnerable open self, without risking being labeled as bad. It certain made me anxious to, "tow the line", never feeling good enough, when in reality, I never did anything but try to please God and show love to others. Perhaps because all the demands were unceasing, and no one could ever measure up. So of course, we felt worthless. I guess that if you hear it a thousand times, that you are in the only place where the love of Christ really exists, you doubt your own perceptions when others are truly hurtful and proud.
The reason I say this Daz, is because I don't want anyone here to have that kind of insecurity or anxiety....that they will be cast aside and scorned for being honest. All fall short of the glory of God, and as long as we love God and are trying our best to please him,
who dares to condemn such a person? All here have been touched by God's spirit, and it's offer of an indescribable and endless life.
Mindful that critical eyes are always looking at us from outside our forum. we try to adorn the truth. But at the same time, we don't put on pretensive airs.
I trust your discretion ... all of you, to share the reality of your lives as a record of this unique era in human history.
We are all in the process of learning, growing, and being refined. I'm sure our expressions show that over time. Thanks be to our heavenly Father that He patiently makes the seeds of truth in our heart, grow. In humility and love, we can appreciate that about ourselves and others.
As long as this forum is not used to teach error in an assertive manner, I have hope that your expressions and the experience of gathering to interact,  will be a positive one.
I thank God for all of you,
Pearl

Hi Pearl, very true words said in your post and I totally agree. Thankyou once again for helping to bring us together via this forum and of course your website image
God bless.
Warm and loving regards,
Daz

Last Edited By: Daz Oct 31 14 5:14 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Oct 31 14 5:13 PM

MrCool wrote:
Hi everyone.

Its very nice to see how active you are here Daz very uplifting and to a great comfort. Thank you very much.

Nimity hi nice to see you here. I can see my self in the shyness part of posting a post here. I think some of it can have to do about the jw back ground since I felt the same. They always held is in darkness pushing us down and making us not feel the love of Jehovah and Christ and each other. Here is truly that love I am starting to feel safe posting here with all the nice response and seeing how people truly care and are none jugding but they are to comfort in all=) So very different than from the jw. I hope I dont mean make any pressuar just want you to feel secure about this place. It truly is as Peely say a safe Haven. But I guess you already know this. Take your time forums are new to me as well and it can be quit some stress to write on them.

Hi Barb hehe  small world sometimes ;-) thank you very much for support and for your words and payers. Much Love to you too. I hope we can get the live talk up one day soon. Its so good to hear that the dreadful stories we share from the jw is so healing. I have noticed the same that it actually now makes me smile in the spirit by reading it maybe its like now I see truly why its like this and before I got mad of the ujust treatment people got from the men of "God" but when I see they are not of our God I have gotten so relaved that Jehovah and Jesus are not like the elder army and many of there followers.

Lets keep praying for the people left there that more can stand up and follow Christ away from the beast.

Hi Peely read your story wow so harsh they can be and are. Loved the title also Removing the mark of the beast; Great job. And seeing how far you have come in such short time COOL =) and  how you are doing the work of the Lord here as comfort as a spirit boost to us and preaching the good news on other forums. Words come short but Great Work!!

You are all in my prayers daily. Pearl and Obathia Thank you so much for making this safe haven here and for all your work. Your doing such a good a great job for the Lord=)

The Love of Christ to you all

Hiya Mr Cool, it's a pleasure to be here my friend, I am glad that I can contribute to the forum and so pleased it helps comfort and uplift you just as it does for me too. It's amazing the ways that Jehovah & Christ bring like minded ones together! Hope to see more of everyone on here!
God Bless.

Warm & loving regards,
Daz

Last Edited By: Daz Nov 3 14 11:02 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Nov 3 14 9:43 AM

Hello all,
Yes Daz, it is wonderful how God has provided us with the help of being able to have a forum here.   It is also wonderful to be able to communicate with so many people around the world in their own languages by way of our blogspots and forums.  The Google Translate tool has some draw backs, but without it we would not be able to write to others who cannot read English.  This is truly a remarkable thing. ...and it doesn't cost us much money either...we don't have to be a multi-billion dollar company to reach others with God's words of truth.
Andre, (Nimity)...don't worry about being shy...a lot of us are.  I look forward to reading your update.  May God bless your efforts at all you do.  It is good to have so many here who still have faith in God and his son Jesus.  May we all be blessed.

Agape, Obadiah

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help