Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 13 14 6:18 AM

Tags : :

Love and Greetings.
My dearest brothers and sisters, I hope you all are doing well and are on the straight and narrow path to life. I wish to share my love and support. I can not wait until the day Satan and his system of things are destroyed. When all lies and evil are done away with, how beautiful life will be under God's loving rule. I wish we all could be together now and see each other's shining faces filled with love. Life is brutal in this world and the darkness it spews, but Love from our Father and his son Christ Jesus lifts us up and holds us together like glue. Love will prevail. God is Love and we must not worry of what Satan and his evil will do to us. Keep seeking out the light and never look back towards the darkness. Our loving Father has provided his son and trees with good fruit for us to eat from, keep seeking out the trees of life and eat of the life giving fruit and keep loving one another and loving truth. May Satan's world and power of deception not distract us from what is at hand. Continue to be humble and thankful we have had our eyes open to the light and truth.
<3
Love to you all!
Jessica
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Sep 15 14 7:21 AM

Jessica, 

Many thanks for your encouraging words.  And as it was when seeing Berucha’s words, I am equally grateful to see yours!  You’re right – love will prevail – and holds us together like glue.  Nothing like the façade of what the Watchtower calls love.  If only we could convince all of those within the walls of what true love in Christ can be like!

These words of yours have given me a wonderful boost!  I hope you are well.

love,
peely

Jude 1:20 - But you, dear friends, carefully build yourselves up in this most holy faith by praying in the Holy Spirit, staying right at the center of God’s love, keeping your arms open and outstretched, ready for the mercy of our Master, Jesus Christ. This is the unending life, the real life!  MB

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Sep 25 14 5:43 AM

Hello Jessica, ...  and Peely 
  Thank you so much for these comforting words.  Yes these are difficult times that we live in.  They were difficult for all those trying to live with Godly devotion throughout the many years (thousands actually).  We can be grateful for having our eyes open and for God's promise... to one day... make all things new.  We are all so tired, but we do not give out in having faith that God will do what he promised.  I think of what Jesus went through and what other fatihful ones went through as well.  I don't believe that what I am dealing with comes even close to that.  However, it doesn't diminish what it is in our own experience...because what each of us deals with is difficult to us.  May Jesus and his Father comfort each one of us and give us the strength we need to endure.
Thank you Peely...for being such a comfort here.  I am not always writing , but I am reading.  Daily work around the house plus secular work has been keeping me busy. I so look forward to the time when all this will seem as nothing.  May God bless all of you.

Obadiah

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Oct 3 14 12:13 AM

I am relieved that I was able to "boost" and comfort. I prayed to the Father to help me write. It is hard for me to express my thoughts and feelings without being face to face. I do wish we could convince all those who are blind, but those who love the lie will not hear the truth. It is not in our power to make them hear or see...... my grandmother who raised me to be a JW is deaf to everything I try to tell her. I quoted some of the scriptures that the society is clearly breaking and she would come up with just plain silly reasons why it was okay or off the wall reasons on how they "were" following the Scriptures. She told me the other day that I should go to the jw.org site if I had any bible questions. .... I didn't sugar coat it anymore. I would never look to find any answers from this society, they lie and are leading people to their death. I have tried to help her understand but when I talk about the truth, the real truth, this evil look pierces my heart and then she ends the conversation God has not opened her heart or eyes because she doesn't Love the Truth. It brings me to tears knowing that the woman who raised me to "Love God and his Truth" wants nothing to do with what is actually true. I am so glad I got to know Pearl and that our heavenly Father let me eat of the good fruit she fed to me. She is like a mother to me. I wish to write more but I need to get back to work.
All my love,
Jessica

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Oct 4 14 11:26 AM

In speaking of Love, God's Word reads;
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
The reason given, follows;
"Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away."

Everything else, including our need for Faith and Hope, is temporary.
Faith and Hope are no longer required when the reality we longed for, arrives (Rom.8:25,24).
Yet with Love, it "never fails". (1Cor.13:4,6,7,13)

Love in our heart, gives us endurance. Even when we are driven beyond the limits of our own strength,
our love of God and Christ's sheep, will empower us to endure faithfully
in caring for God's Will and the needs of Christ's lambs (John21:17; Matt.25:40).
Endurance is impossible on our own strength (Luke18:26,27).
We must then, rely on God in Faith, in order to endure to the end (Matt.24:13).
This is difficult, and will test us to the limit (Luke13:23,24).
If we wish to be "worthy" of our reward, we must endure. (Luke9:62; 17:32,31,30)
Yet it is love, which empowers us to do so.
Let us pray for a more loving, undivided heart. Then we will prove to be more like our Father in Heaven. (1John4:8; Eph.5:1,2; Matt.5:45)

image    image

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Oct 24 14 6:29 PM

Jessica,   
             It is good to hear from you.  Yes I am also very busy working too.  I understand the difficulty in managing time.  I am sorry that your grandmother is not receptive.  I am glad that God has allowed our eyes to be opened.  May he continue to help you.
             Thank you Pearl,   for the rainbows and the words of encouragement.   Love is a very big key.

Greetings to all who come here.
Agape,
Obadiah

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help