Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Aug 28 14 8:19 AM

(I have found that I left out the scriptures that show who the "gods" are that the man of lawlessness raises himself up over in God's Temple (2Thess.2:4).
I have aded those scriptures (Psalm82:1,6; John10:34,35; Ex.7:1; 4:16,15; Matt.10:20) as well as others.
I have enabled the scriptures to be links, so that they can be read.)
------------------------------

I am very happy to see you here Julian image
Your experience with the elders is a sad and common one. Like their overlords, they seem more interested in condemning (Acts20:29; Eze.34:5; Matt.7:15), rather than showing understanding, support, and mercy (Matt.9:13; 12:7; Mark12:33). This is to be expected of spiritual Gentiles, because the god they worship is in actually, a "god of fortresses", rather than a God of love (1John4:7,8,16; 3:10,11; John13:34; Matt.5:44). That god is about the power and authority of this world...it's positions and prominence, which is all that Gentiles understand. In speaking of this collective "man of lawlessness" (2Thess.2:3,4);
Dan.11:37-40 reads:
"He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers (1Cor.4:15,16); or for the desire of women (Gal.4:24,26), nor will he show regard for any other god (Psalm82:1,6; John10:34,35; Ex.7:1; 4:16,15; Matt.10:20) (Heb.2:16; 1Cor.6:3,2,19; Luke10:19); for he will magnify himself above them all (Eze.28:1-10) (2Pet.2:9,10,12,15; Rev.2:14; 13:6; 2Thess.2:4; Rev.13:8,4). But instead he will honor a god of fortresses, a god whom his fathers did not know (Rev.13:12,14,15,8,4; 2:24,13,9; James3:15); he will honor him with gold, silver, costly stones and treasures (Rev.18:11,12,14,7,8; 3:17; 1Tim.6:17; Matt.19:23; 6:19,20; 1Cor.4:8,7; Eze.7:19,20). He will take action against the strongest of fortresses with the help of a foreign god (Rev.13:11,12,14,15; 19:20; Acts20:30; Dan.11:31)(Dan.11:21,23); he will give great honor to those who acknowledge him (Rev.13:15,16,8) and will cause them to rule over the many (Rev.11:2; 13:7,8,15; Luke21:24), and will parcel out land for a price." (Rev.13:17) (Isa.23:8; Rev.18:23,24)

The hearts of Gentiles have not been circumcised by spirit (Rom.2:28,29) (http://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/01/what-is-jew-what-is-gentile-answers-to.html), so that they are able to grasp and obey the superiority of God's grace and redemption, when compared to worldly power (1John2:17,15; 1Cor.15:24). I hope you are comforted in that grace and mercy, which glory infinitely exceeds the glories of this corrupt and brutal world and the shortsightedness of it's adherent agents (Eph.4:19; 6:12; 2Cor.11:12-15; 2Tim.3:13; Rom.3:7,8). I rejoice in God's grace toward all of us here. He is the only saviour, and when He rescues, none can prevent it (Jer.31:11,12; 15:21; 50:34; Zech.9:16; Rev.12:1; Isa.44:23; 48:20; 51:11; 49:24,25,26). We are all living proof of this miracle (Luke18:26,27).

You see clearly the truth about the Abyss of darkness. We were prisoners of it. Only God through Christ sets us free from that death. We have experienced the losses which are the price of salvation. This is from Satan, who tries to stop our loyal choice, by persecutions similar to the faithful man Job. We lose many things in this world, but are confident that none of it compares with the gifts to come (1Cor.4:13; Phil.3:8; Matt.19:29; 1Cor.2:9; Rom.8:18,25,28,35,36,37; Mark8:35).

What joy we have, despite out losses!...as we await the return of our Lord and beloved Master, who brings our undeserved reward with him! 

"Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done." (Rev.22:12)
"The LORD has made proclamation to the ends of the earth: "Say to Daughter Zion, 'See, your Savior comes! See, his reward is with him, and his recompense accompanies him." (Isa.62:11)

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey Sep 1 14 4:19 AM. Edited 16 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Aug 29 14 4:36 PM

Hi Julian, it’s so nice to meet you and hear your story. It seems to be so often a personal crisis that helps us wake up because that’s when we find out the elders are not there to give any sort of love or comfort but in fact like you said they usually won’t come near us when we’re in need. Everyone I know who have reached out to the elders for spiritual comfort (including myself) have said afterwards they were false comforters and made us feel far worse. Pearl your last post is a great explanation of why they are like they are, they become like the god they follow. And your articles on “dust” and “washing feet” were very timely for us because both us and our old friends still trapped in the abyss are coming to realize that because our paths are diverging we don’t have much in common any more. It’s a sad time for us to realize this but at the same time there’s much joy because we are watching prophecy fulfilled in so many ways. If the other web sites are accurate the WT is crumbling from within and that will hopefully make it possible for many more people to wake up.
Love to everyone, image

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Aug 31 14 3:25 PM

Welcome to the forum Julian and thank you for letting us know a little about your experiences with the "Beast". I hope you find some comfort here.  The sisters, Barb, Pearl, Peely, 007Bondgirl, Debbie, to name just a few, are the bigger writers of comfort here than I am.  I enjoy reading what they write, but I guess being a man I don't always comment as often as I should.  I did start a blog to support the work of Pearl and other invited brothers of Christ. (Obadiah Blogs).    I am a follower of Christ even though I was not invited as a part of his body. In the first Century as it is today, there were those chosen as "first fruits" that Jesus gives to God and there were others.   I guess I am of the second fruits...if there are first fruits then there must be second fruits, Either way we are all "fruits".  Those of us who are not chosen to be Priests and Kings with Jesus are still his followers.  The introductions of some of Paul's letters, as well as other scriptures show that there were those who were followers of Christ, but not the "holy ones" that Paul mentions.   (I only mention this to give you a clearer understanding of where I am in the big picture).
 As an example 1 Corinthians (see this link)  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+1&version=NIV  speaks of "all those everywhere who call upon the name of the lord Christ Jesus...thier lord and ours".  (This is just one scripture...there are more)   Pearl has not written a specific post to cover this yet, but she has covered the subject in some posts. 

I am so grateful to Jesus and his Father for letting me be able to see the scriptures that were so often overlooked or not explained well while we were held captive in a yoke of slavery, alongside the Beast Organization.
I have learned so much since he woke me up .    
Sometimes I find a scripture that was always there , but I never noticed it.  I think of how Jesus said in Acts 1 when his disciples asked if he was restoring the kingdom now...and he said it does not belong to you to get to know this....he also said keep awake for you do not know the hour or the day..."Only the Father knows".  These things were in the bible, were always there and yet the Organization from it's very beginnings in the days of CT Russel , JF Rutherford and even today, kept posting dates and trying to figure out when it was coming. 1874,1878, 1914, 1975, and so on.  Why can't they accept Jesus words that no one but the Father knows and that ...it doesn't belong to us to try and figure it out?   We must be followers of Jesus always... now and forever.  If it comes during our watch then great, but if it does not then that is alright with me.   One Hundred thousand years from now (This tiny spec of time we live in) will any of us be counting how old we are?  If we were even thinking about the time we are going through now, would we not realize how short it was.  In God's perspective (even though he is not bound by time at all), just to give humans some "reference point"...."a thousand years is like one day" to God.  So then it's like things have been going on for about a little over a week since Adam and Eve's day.  A week is not long from a human perspective.   
There will be an end to all this though, because the scrpture does say....next the end, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father. 1Corinthians 15:24 :
 (click here) http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/15-24.htm
Ok... so now I will get off the soapbox...Welcome Julian.

Hi Barb,
    You are so right about the false comforters Barb. Today, whenever you are approached by "the elders" due to some questioning we made, rather than approach you with sincere questions about "what is it you don't understand" or "what is it that bothers you about this", they go on the offensive and they cross examine you like a prosecuting attorney. They are not so much concerned with helping the sheep "with doubts", but they are more concerned with keeping unity. They are only concerned with doubts about the Organization. Unity at all costs...expecting everyone to believe and teach their "doctrines of error" until such time  when the "leaders" decide to change the teachings to something less wrong, and sometimes even worse wrong.  The LOVE of the greater number is really becoming "cooled off" like the scripture says. The only love allowed is for the Organization. Love for God, His Word, and all Christ's brothers has been replaced by this idol. Jesus did say we should pray for those persecuting us.  I hope that many others are woken up.  I still run into brothers and sisters from my old congregation....some of them say hello with a smile and some act as if I am a complete stranger.  Sometimes it depends on whether there is another member around who might "tell the elders"....the Wild Beast is watching for who to "kill" next...These "shepherds" are not there to care for God's flock, but to skin it. 

“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves." (Matt.7:15)
"I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock." (Acts20:29) 
"Her officials within her are like wolves tearing their prey; they shed blood and kill people to make unjust gain." (Eze.22:27)
"As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, because my flock lacks a shepherd and so has been plundered
 and has become food for all the wild animals, and because my shepherds did not search for my flock but cared for themselves rather than for my flock" (Eze.34:8,9,10)

yes Barb, the organization is beginning to crumble from within.

Agape to all,  Obadiah

Obadiah Blogs

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey Sep 1 14 4:22 AM. Edited 5 times.

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Aug 31 14 11:51 PM

Welcome!!

Hello Julian!

What a horrific experience you have had to endure but I am thrilled that you are on the mend --and in more ways than one! Now that you have managed to escape the Evil Empire, you can fully set your mind free--free of the lies, fear, guilt and mind control! HALLELUJAH AND A WOOT WOOT TO THAT!!  BananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBanana

I am looking forward to hearing more from you in the near future Julian! 

P.S., Are you familiar with Bo Juel Jensen? He also lives in Norway also (near Oslo) and is well-known in the ex-JW community for his anti-cult activism. 

Last Edited By: spbondgirl007 Sep 4 14 2:05 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Sep 2 14 1:06 PM

Hello Julian!

With your introduction and your difficult experience that touches the heart, you bring wonderful encouragement as well!  Sometimes I feel so thirsty for it, thank you for bringing soothing comfort to that thirst – and welcome to our haven!  We all take the difficult road to get here, but what a relief to leave the “Evil Empire” as spbondgirl puts it.  Now to get our loved ones to listen. 

Another source of encouragement are Pearls’ words:
He is the only saviour, and when He rescues, none can prevent it (Jer.31:11,12; 15:21; 50:34; Zech.9:16; Rev.12:1; Isa.44:23; 48:20; 51:11; 49:24,25,26). We are all living proof of this miracle (Luke18:26,27).

I am overcome with emotion upon reading these words, Pearl.  I asked for further help from the Father just this morning and came upon Isaiah 61 –“He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion – “
Once started on chapter 61, I just couldn't stop reading.

We know real love now, and real freedom in Christ.  As you say, Julian, we keep praying for those still in the org to open their hearts to that freedom.  It’s such a yearning desire to present upturned palms with the light in front of them and say, “see, take, keep, and be brave ”.

Obadiah, I read your comment to a loved one; it was so perfect and made me smile.  Thanks beyond thanks.

Barb, Nimiti (how are you doing?), Mickie, Michelle, Susan, Deborah, Jessica, Joe, Ryan, Satoshi, Modise, Sudreal (I saw your name), Jahsdisciple (yours too) Berucha – I hate missing someone – you are all in my prayers. Pearl, how can I thank you for the food you bring to us all?  Please be assured of my extreme gratefulness and love. 

love to everyone,
peely

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Sep 2 14 1:59 PM

Thanks to all

Hello Thank you all for the joyful welcome I got here=)  Its so comforting to meet other people that has riped the bounds of slavery of. We are truly blessed by our Lord to be wakend by him as he uses the holy spirit of his father. Pearl you have teached me much and I am now much aware of what I need do. I have made contact with quit a few people still trapped in the org(beast) and some are willing to meet with me and ofcourse some say "Julian you know we cant have connections now" I will meet the ones that want first then I will see if our King has plans for the others I trust or know he shows us all the way in time a step at the time. I was very stressed with what to say but remembering that he will help us in this.
To read the bible now like you said Obadhia its right in front of us in the scriputer and now its opening its self more and more and I see right away what Pearl says its from Jesus he has/is using here in a great way.

Hi bondgirl 007 very nice to meet you thanks for the support=) I hope you are well and that our Lord keeps blessing you also.  imagehehe.
I am not sure if I know Bo I knew one Bo long ago since I was child. Does he have a Danish father and a norwegian mother 2 brothers and a sister?

Hi Barb thank you =) it truly is joyful to finally see and get the truth. The beast has stolen the word truth from Jesus and are so wicked and rude. Its ofcourse sad that many of our former brother and sisters are still captives, let us all pray from them that they will open there eyes and see the truth.

Its so nice to find a water whole here in the wilderness now that I see and understand so much more its ofcourse no place I rather be. My sorrows and troubels are really nothing compare to the joy of finding the truth and I will follow his words not even thinking of the revard that is an fantastic mercyful loving  gift to us all. Be that as a first fruit or a second fruit we are all ecally loved with different tasks as long as we follow our Gods King and not the harlot and its beast.. I truly hope and pray many will awaken while the org trembels with in.

I am meeting one man the day after tomorrow he is a man of a kind heart and a good spirit. But he asked if he could bring a elder with him in fear of rewoking Jehovah. I asked him to go to the scripture and pray and make up his own mind by Jehovas spirit and Jesus example to bring the elder or not. I pray that he must be lead by our Lord to make up his own heart and not what some law people have made. I also talked to some others 3 are willing to meet me. Funny all beliving they are to help me back to the org. When it really is me that comes with the good news all by Jesus to help the away from slavery and jugdement.

I will try be as active here as possible reading and texting you all my true brothers and sisters=)

May Jesus bless us and give us strength in Jehovahs name.
We are free and I am so incourage by how you all have stand up against the beast and its harlot. Let us keep incourge and comfort each other in this hard days looking at Christ how he sufford while here and how Jehovah has blessed him now and how he is blessing us now. Peace be with you all in Love for our King and our God. Thx again I really feel welcome here=) image

And hi Peely thx for the nice text and the comforting scriputers. You really sound like a very empatic and nice person it will be a joyful day to meet you all in real when his kingdom comes. Yes thank you Pearl so much for all your time and energy put here to enlightend us by our Lord its so amazingly nice to have found this haven of fresh water without the posion we have been drinking for so many years. I have you all in my prayers may you all be strong and follow the word of Christ =)

Love to all

Last Edited By: MrCool Sep 2 14 2:17 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Sep 2 14 6:01 PM

Hello Julian,
    We should always pray for those still held captive.   I'm glad that you are reaching out to those that you know within the Organization.  I see you have a meeting with one soon.  Whether or not he brings an elder with him, the most important thing you can do is remain calm and loving.  LOVE is the law of the Christ.  Pray a lot before and silently during your meeting.  Try to answer their questions with your own thought provoking questions unless it requires a more direct answer.  There are so many things that we have learned since we have awoken, but we cannot expect to teach it all to them in one sitting.  Pray about it, think about this....If you can only ask one question that they might have to answer...what would it be?   For an example: I wrote an article at Obadiah Blogs called "The name of God".  This might be a good starting point, however pray about it first.  I hope your meeting goes well.

Agape, Obadiah.

Obadiah Blogs

Last Edited By: Obadiah Sep 2 14 6:05 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Sep 4 14 2:04 PM

Bo Juel Jensen

Hey Mr. Cool, Julian!

I'm very happy to hear from you again! Not sure if we are talking about the same "Bo"...he has several siblings--but all step/half I believe. I've provided a link below so that you can read his bio. and view his youtube video. (It's a bit disturbing...I couldn't hold back the tears!)   

I am thrilled that you are doing what you can to wake up others! Our dear Pearl has equipped us with the information needed to "overturn strongly entrenched things", to 
reach the hearts of those who are "sighing and groaning" as we once were!  

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Sep 4 14 8:16 PM

My first meeting with people from the org telling them what I now know.

Hello everbody I just had a meeting with a former elder that has had study with me. We aggreed to meet two days ago. He wanted to meet with an elder also, because of his consens. I sad "I would rather meet you alone as I know you and that you are a good fearing man" "but ask Jehovah for guidence and follow your concens I will meet with you anyway" He prayed for guidence and I for that Jehovahs will be dont (hoping ofcourse he would come alone). Today he came alone:) and told me that the elder had forgotten and when he called he said "just go alone to Julian".

Thank you Obadiha I stayed calm and loving and so did he. . I listent to him first but as he took up his books I noticed he took up the bible as nr 3 after the get close to Jehovah (maybe wrong translated) then a publication then the bible, still leting him speak I looked at whitch book he was to open first and we read some scripturs and then he started with the org book and then I startet to speak. Ofcourse he did not belive me and said he belived it was Jehovahs org. But agreeing that "we should listen to God more than men".
I told him I did not belive I would "turn" him today or nothing but that I said this out of love and he agreed he would do the same. He is a loving man that cares much about JehovahOfcourse he did not belive me and said he belived it was Jehovahs org.. . I hope Jehovah makes that seed grow because he is a good man. I told him when or if he sees the gb fall that he must rethink and pray for Jehovahs guidence in all and that he must show him the way. Dont belive my words belive the bibel and Jehovahs guidence. And asked where I had found this info. I told him I studied much and that latly I found a place here. And I told him about my "anointment"(we are not selaed before finishing the race ofcourse). He said that Jehovah or Jesus do not talk to men(humans) in that way. And that it was demons. Ofcourse I understand for a none anoited witness man its hard to belive. I am not why I told him but I guess it was to show him that I did not find this haven first but the Lord found me and let me to this place. We stayed calm and I understood his disbelives but I told him I have this belive about the org etc and I must tell you as a caring brother that loves you. Anyway he asked about this place told him about you Pearl and said she has a part of the body as a profhet. But I said its not a group in that matter we dont follow anyone but Christ therby Jehovah but we listen to the holy spirit that Jesus has choosed to use her to explain some deeper things for anyone that listens and its the spirit on each induvdial that makes the understanding, and we are all free here but under Christ only. But they have a lack of understanding Jesus it looks like because when I refered to Jesus as my leader he said its wrong because it should be Jehovah, But Jesus is the way,the truth and life I told him. Its only one way to Jehovah true Jesus. I hope more people understands and/or atleast dars think them self and not let let local elders make them just follow gb doctrines.

Ofcourse he did not want meet me again, but said if I want come back to call him. I told him he could call me anytime. I feel very happy in the spirit now=)image
I know how ever this was the most easy man to talk to. So I know it will be harder and people might get mad and not stay as calm as him anyway I must do the will of my(our) Lord and our God.

Well I just had to tell the story of how my real preaching began.Now I meet jw or ex jw alot those who speak with me and I get a possobility to tell I do.
Thank you all for the support, prayers and love.
You are all in my prayers daily now
Hope you all are doing well after the surcomstances. Soon we will all be blessed by our hevanly father and our Savior Christ with freedom, health, peace and love.

(I am sorry I dont write more scriftuers its little hard for me to do this writting since I have add and dysklekisa. But I learning to do this now littel harder since all in english.)

Love in Christ and each other

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Sep 5 14 11:49 AM

Dear Julian (and everyone),
I wanted to let you know that i am sorry for yet another absence. I have had to take care of some matters, and also, have been dealing with migraine headaches.
Please don't give up on me image
I will post again at the Blog soon.

It sounds like you did a good job Julian.
It is very sad to us that few will receive what we have to offer. But Jesus himself told us that this is the way it would be.
Our end days bring a powerful Satanic deception. None can escape it 's power to deceive, unless it is granted by God.
We should keep praying that all possible will escape, and be made to stand before God and Christ's inspection. 

I remember reading the many Bible accounts of Idolatry committed by God's nation and would wonder..."How could they be so foolish and disloyal to God?"
They did this repeatedly.
How impressed I now am, at how deceptive Satan can be...fully capable of leading people into idolatry. This happens when those leading God's people, become corrupt.
Few leaders of God's nation did not become corrupt.
God warned that this would be the case, for those who desire human kings.
I myself fell prey to idolatry, as we all did. The only protection is a clinging to the Word of God and teachings of Christ. No wonder we are repeatedly warned against any following of men or their self-sourced doctrines. ANY compromise, and we are lost, because we no longer have God's protection from Satan.

I also have come to see, that any who are saved, have had to come to the place where in their heart, they are saying just what the book of Revelation prophesies...
"Salvation we owe to our God, and to the Lamb!"
"Worship the one who made the heavens and the earth, and the springs and fountains of waters!"
Those who are saved clearly perceive that credit is not given to men or an organization. How appropriate for our own circumstances!
How appropriate a warning for those who consider themselves God's people today!

I marvel at the mind of God, that indeed "He tells the end, from the beginning".
He is replacing the creation that became corrupted, by those made new...those who imitate the "second Adam" rather than the first.
In imitating Christ, we hope to become his children through the life his ransom offers. We can be set free from death, and it's agents, who purvey it.
Yes...purveyors of death, are the agents of the abyss, and those under the Covenant of Death...Babylon the Great.
That mother covenant is over so many "waters" (peoples). Getting out from under "her" is a reason to rejoice, indeed!
Let us continue to rely on our heavenly Father...His grace and mercy, as we strive to learn his commands and obey them.
Life is coming soon! God is making all things new!

Love,
Pearl

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey Sep 6 14 7:09 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Sep 5 14 5:46 PM

What a nice letter Pearl.  I am sorry for my absence, however have enjoyed reading all everyone wrote.  

Welcome Julian.  Your story brought back flashback memories and I shutter at where we were.

Thank you for remembering me.  I feel so close to all of you.  

Love,
Debbie

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Jul 1 15 11:24 AM

Waiting.... but there is the convention in stocholm this weekend ... 
I have not heard anything from anybody the last two years , but as soon as i started to send my letter to my closest so-called friends ...
I put the last witnesses in ...since there will not be any travelling for me ...
To day i got my second call... and there was an elder i do not know and he was speaking in english .... lol ..
Yes, i sent the signs of the end in english to those i know read it well...
but i still spreak norwegian .. 
Why did he ask me who i believed created Jehovah ...? 
And they could not answer me about where Jehovah's temple is today ... just said it was not what they were talking about ..
I had to say no to having a meating with those men ... even thou one of them was a dear friend ... he and his wife ...
I should have said that i pray for them every day ... 
They told me i could not get any spiritual food outside the cong .... that's when i askede them about the temple ...
I said again and again that i trust God, Jesus and the bible and that everyone has to answer for how they present Jehovah, His son and the anointed ones....
I do not think they listened at all ... it was all about what they had to say ...
I have decided to try to say hello and use their names everytime i see any of the members of jw.org, even thou i am a shy person i'll try do to i have nothing to be ashame of ....
About the jw.org i've a bit shocked because it's now everywhere ; some have even taken it with them under water... showing it off wearing diving suits ... and little children with big bags with jw.org ....pins they also use ...
AGAPE 

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Jul 2 15 5:54 AM

Dear Berucha,

I wish I could be with you to see you through this.  Being in a mopey mood these last few days (in sackcloth over the same blindness I see with those I have witnessed to), your words brought on more tears.  No, the elders do not listen, Pearl patiently reminded of this when I went through it.  Their breastplates are of iron and not of righteousness, otherwise they would see the glory of the Son of God clearly.   As they profess to know Jesus Christ, they break the primary commandment of love. Rev 9:9 

We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands.Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone obeys his word, love for God is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did. 1 John 2:3-6 

9Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister is still in the darkness. 10 Anyone who loves their brother and sister lives in the light, and there is nothing in them to make them stumble. 11 But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them. 1 John 2:9-11 

Satan has blinded them so well that even the Temple existing within their midst is veiled before their eyes.  I remember early on my frustrations over trying to help ones see this fact. 

This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. 14 Indeed, in their case the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled that says:“‘“You will indeed hear but never understand,
    and you will indeed see but never perceive.”
15 For this people's heart has grown dull,
    and with their ears they can barely hear,
    and their eyes they have closed,
lest they should see with their eyes
    and hear with their ears
and understand with their heart
    and turn, and I would heal them.’

16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears, for they hear. 17 For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.  Matt 13:13-17

We are blessed Berucha, and it is with our whole heart that we want all to be blessed with eyes that see.  We are connected in that thought, in that prayer. 

I am also amazed to see the jw.org sign go up on the local kingdom hall; as well as all the acceptance of the logo in its many forms.  I almost wonder, “what’s next”?  What will they easily accept as coming from the Father, when it is, indeed, not so?  Amos 5:18-24

My prayers and encouragement are with you today, Berucha!  Tell your loving son hello for me :)  I do love the picture of the coastline and sheep….on what must signify a narrow path. 

love,
peely  

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Jul 2 15 10:02 AM

Peely

Thank you for your kind words. I love the things you write on the other forum. 
I feel a bit tired after the phone calls and summer came suddenly so it' s very hot today...
Difficult to sleep but i feel free.... 
Everybody who knows me know that i am not a person who jump to conclusions, but since i've been sick so long i guess they will think i left do to that, in their eyes not getting any spiritual food ... but the truth is that i was starving at those meatings ...
We all know how it is .. and i was not suprised... only to the question about how God came to be after i had said i still believd .. Guess they are not used to that .. most people here just fade away ... then they can still talk to them.. but is that not one who still is a brother.. 
And they dfs those who want to leave permanently ... weird ... 
much love to all

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Jul 5 15 9:10 AM

(Cited scriptures are links)
Hello dear Berucha,
I am pleased to hear from you, but pained to remember the tribulation that you are now within.
How true is Rev.13:4; 13:15 and Rev.11:7, that no one can avoid the wrath of the Wild Beast!
Yet we know that in a spiritual way, we can conquer it, and it's originator (Rev.12:11; 17:13-14; Mark8:35) (Rev.13:4).
I am also sorry to hear about your inability to travel. We are subject to many pains at this time. Yet you have used your little power, to do good, and to please God with what you have. I do hope that Julian will be empowered and bold, to carry the message of truth to those on the line to God's winepress of wrath. Our message is simple and clear, and the sign need only to be glanced at to accomplish it's purpose.
("Watchtower" = Wild Beast    Governing Body = Harlot)

Your question, "Where is Jehovah's Temple today?" was a wise one to ask.
Of course, we know that it is under the feet of Gentiles. Those "sons of pride" refuse to recognize how this has offended our God.
But quite soon, they will not escape this realization.
Those marked in their hearts, mind, and hands, by "666", don't even want to know, how God's Word identifies His own Temple
(1Cor.3:16; 1Pet.2:5; Eph.2:20-22).

To be drunk on the Harlot's wine.... drowzy and asleep, is what was prophesied for the nation bearing God's name
(Isa.28:17; Jer.25:27-38; Rev.14:19).
Don't we see this drunkenness fulfilled, as they defy the simplest of Christ's commands? (Matt.25:45; 1John4:20; John13:35; John16:2)
In their drunken state, they are unable to hear the word of righteousness and truth (Isa.43:8; Matt.13:14-15; 2Thess.2:11-12).
They prefer to worship the visible power of the Beast, rather than the spiritual glory of Christ's integrity
(Rev.13:8; John12:43; Rom.1:25; John1:14John5:44) who suffered shame and death for the sake of truth
(Heb.12:2; 13:13; John15:20; Matt.10:22; Rev.11:7-10).
He is our exemplar... not the Gentile elders (1Pet.2:21), or their collective Beast (Rev.13:3).

Dear Peely,
Your words about the blindness of men, even while the Temple of God is in their midst, has occurred before
(Luke17:21John5:39-40; Rev.22:17; Luke11:20-22; Isa.49:24,25; Jer.31:11).

We will never be held in esteem within the eyes of the wicked. But we are the sort that seek the approval of God.
(Rom.2:28-29; 2Tim.4:8; James1:12)

"If we endure, we will also reign with him." (2Tim.2:12 A)

Love in Christ,
Pearl

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey Jul 5 15 11:43 AM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Jul 6 15 5:12 PM

Dear Berucha,
Pearl and I feel what you went through as best as we can.  It reminds me of my ordeal.  As soon as we speak up or write letters...that is when they come knocking. (or calling on the telephone)   It took me sending two different sets of letters before they came after me. I sent one to every member of the congregation that I could...and then later sent a different letter to several elders. They would have probably left me alone if I just "faded", but not so when you refuse to "keep quiet".  
It is also very sad when we are trying to help others who we care about and wish that they too could wake up...sometimes it is our own children...this Beast is evil and powerful in its powers to deceive even people who are trying to be good persons.  How sad and how painful that we are almost powerless to wake them up by our own strength.   Pray to God for them...only Jesus and his father can battle with this evil Wild Beast.
                  What you went through is something that all those who speak truth will deal with...it is painful to deal with while it is happening...but as it is with a with a woman who gives birth...the present birth pains are not very pleasant...however after we give birth or take a stand for truth....there is a certain pleasant feeling inside... that God is pleased with us for doing so.  Pray for others...it helps us to heal also.  Say hello to your son Julian...I hope he is feeling well.
As Peely said ...our prayers are with you.   We all need to pray for one another to endure these times.  ( Hi Peely)
Agape, Obadiah

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help