Remove this ad

Lead

May 5 14 4:46 AM

Tags : :

Hello everyone,I thought I’d post this lovely song of Pearl’s (or is it by someone else...or was it a joint effort?) that I came across a while back.  Perhaps most of you have heard it and I am behind times.  I find it to be a source of great comfort as well as beautifully done.

All Day and Each Night"

1.  Your  kindness  and  mercies  exceed all  our  thought
With  love  and  your son . . our  lives  have  been bought
 You’ve  given us  hope . . . . in  Christ  our  dear  Lord
And  granted  us  spirit  . . . .by means  of  your  sword
 Please  hear  O God. . . we  raise  our  voices  in praise
In  a song  of  thanksgiving . . . . . for all  of your ways
            chorus
Our Father. . . our God , . . . .in your glory. . . we delight
We’ll sing you our praises . . . all day and each night
2. You've  heard  all  our  prayers  and  you've granted  our  needs
    and  helped  us  to endure,  amid  thorns  and  weeds.
 We  ask  for  your  help. . . for  we  know we  are  weak
Please  grant  us  the  strength. . . . and help  us  stay  meek
 Help  us  our  God . . .  to be courageous and strong,
to  sing  in your kingdom. . . . with  love in  our song
            chorus
Our Father. . . our God , . . . .in your glory. . . we delight
We’ll sing you our praises . . . all day and each night
All day, and each night. (1Pet.2:9; Rev.7:15; 5:10)

Pearl, it is good to hear your pain has lessened that you are back home and once again considering the spiritual needs of all of us.  Personally, I feel incredibly blessed to know where to find such fine fruit leading to the building of my faith. 
Thank you with love,
peely

[url]

Last Edited By: peely May 5 14 4:51 AM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

May 10 14 3:45 PM

Hi Peely,
                    Yes this song was a joint effort.   All the music (voices and guitars) was  done by Pearl. Pearl wrote all the music (chords and arrangement). I did the multitrack recording on a home multitrack sound system for her.   The words were from an anointed brother.
                     Only hours before the memorial, Pearl said the brother asked her if she could put these words to music for last years memorial that was attended on skype  by quite a few persons all over the world.  Pearl had to write the song, arrange it and record the song and set up skype in a short time.  We had time zone changes to work on as well.  We did ours real late at night so that others in different parts of the globe could be on at an appropriate time (after sunset) for them.  
                   I hope things are going as good as they can for you and your husband.  We are definitely living in critical times and Satan is working hard to keep all of usl down.  The persecution has been especially intense lately.  Hopefully this indicates that the end is nearer.   This was a very encouraging song indeed.  I'm glad you put it up here.
Sorry I haven't been on lately.  I'm so busy working and still my shoulder hurts....oh well....it's as good as it gets sometimes...have to just keep on going and pray for God's Kingdom.

Agape,  Obadiah

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

May 15 14 4:46 AM

Thank you, Obadiah for the interesting background on the song.  You are both people of many talents!  Knowing how the song came together brings greater appreciation when listening to it.  It's actually quite incredible that it was done so quickly. 

I am  sorry you have pain still.  I'm sure it doesn't help that you probably use that shoulder quite a lot when working.  I think and pray for the both of you each day for the ease of discomforts. 
Love to you both,
peely 

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

May 27 14 8:23 AM

Dear Peely,
Missing you very much. I was very glad to be enabled to complete the song in time because it helped me to feel that I did my best to honor my Lord and this occasion of great love.
It was very stressful though, to have so much to do in the last hours leading up to the event. I got sick afterward with a high fever from the Lupus, which often happens with any kind of stress.
This is why I now try to finalize Memorial arrangements in advance, so that the scriptures and prayer can be my focus.
I actually hope to be able to do a complete CD of music to God's praise, but we'll have to see how that goes, as it must come after the writing, which I already feel way behind in.
I have not used my voice for decades, nor played the guitar, and it shows. I have lost my control and quality, which may return to a degree with practice.
It's all a matter of priorities. But perhaps I will have time for it later. Music was my life when I was a girl. It was all I wanted to do, and I had a future in it. But as with all things,
we walk away from them when we wake up to the calling of God. There will be forever for music, art, and all sorts of creativity when we enter God's forever Kingdom.
It is good to keep our minds there, especially regarding the relief of cruelty and suffering to all living things. That will be the greatest treasure the future holds.
God is Love, and we will marvel in the unimaginable ways He will manifest it toward all life.
This gives us determination, sacrifice, and endurance in the work now, knowing our place in these things being accomplished.
Satan will use everything against us. We can not let him devour us by any means he may design.
Let it be our resolve not to compromise the Will of God.
The faithful brothers of Christ are symbolically described as warriors.
We can imagine what is required of a literal soldier, in order to win a war against a powerful enemy.
Especially since in our case, Satan has so many agents, which he uses right in our midst.
No one is immune to his manipulation, unless they have the protection of God's spirit (Matt.6:13; Eph.2:2; 2Cor.2:11; 1Pet.5:8,9).
This is a time for the testing of hearts. The verdict is irreversible. We must be sober and of iron resolve to remain standing during this inspection.
May all lovers of God and His Truth be so determined, and enabled by the power of God.

image image image
2Cor.10:3-5; 6:7; Jer.1:10; Rev.2:26,27; Eph.6:13; 2Tim.2:3; Luke21:36,34,35; Isa.62:6; Isa.62:7;
Rev.11:5; 12:7,10,11; 16:1; 17:14; 18:24; 19:14,15; 2:26,27)

TO READ THOSE VERSES, CLICK HERE:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Cor.10%3A3-5%3B+6%3A7%3B+Jer.1%3A10%3B+Rev.2%3A26%2C27%3B+Eph.6%3A13%3B+2Tim.2%3A3%3B+Luke21%3A36%2C34%2C35%3B+Isa.62%3A6%3B+Isa.62%3A7%3B+Rev.11%3A5%3B+12%3A7%2C10%2C11%3B+16%3A1%3B+17%3A14%3B+18%3A24%3B+19%3A14%2C15%3B+2%3A26%2C27&version=NIV

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey May 28 14 5:20 AM. Edited 9 times.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

May 29 14 5:53 PM

Thanks Peely.
I read all the posts here as soon as I can, but I don't always add a comment. I probably should... sorry.
Thanks again.
Obe.
I see the link above is broken, so here it is a link to youtube. The song is the first result.
LINK

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey Sep 29 15 8:11 AM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Jun 1 14 3:18 AM

Hello all.  I listened to this beautiful song to God again today and would like to comment on this.  Now it really makes sense that the song is perfect.  The voice is pretty, can sing well, and shows a vulnerability and slight imperfection that truly suits your expression.  Even the pictures were pleasing and telling a story in praise, not of an organization and everyone in perfect attire reading books.  I make this comparison because that is what was shoved down my throat for 4 decades. (See Michele , you are not alone in queen of stupid ).  

Well I hope to organize my thoughts and tell my story soon.  I am also excited about the things on your blog. And I am sure we all have stories to tell under"witnessing".  

With deepest love,
Debbie

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Sep 7 15 7:30 AM

Hi everyone,

Because of large responsibilities, I have had little time to be on the computer, but I felt compelled to share Psalm 66.  Know that I love and pray for all of you, realizing the hardships we all must be facing.  With the Father rests our salvation; he is our "mighty rock" and our refuge.  It is to our God that we offer our hand and let our Rock lead us through this war.  He will never fail us.  Ps 62:6,7

From Pearl's article, "666" it brings out, "The entire Kingdom arrangement is based upon truth, two witnesses, and it's symbolic number '12' (6+6).  I find interesting confirmation, in the fact that God's Word contains 66 books."
http://pearl-666.blogspot.com/    There also appears to be great significance to the number of this Psalm, don't you think?  

love,
peely

"Shout for joy to God, all the earth;
   sing the glory of his name;
   give to him glorious praise!

Say to God, “How awesome are your deeds!
 So great is your power that your enemies come cringing to you.

All the earth worships you
 and sings praises to you;
 they sing praises to your name.” Selah

Come and see what God has done:
 he is awesome in his deeds toward the children of man.

He turned the sea into dry land;
 they passed through the river on foot.
There did we rejoice in him,
who rules by his might forever,
whose eyes keep watch on the nations—
 let not the rebellious exalt themselves. Selah

Bless our God, O peoples;
 let the sound of his praise be heard,
 who has kept our soul among the living
 and has not let our feet slip.

For you, O God, have tested us;
 you have tried us as silver is tried.

You brought us into the net;
  you laid a crushing burden on our backs;

you let men ride over our heads;
 we went through fire and through water;
yet you have brought us out to a place of abundance.

I will come into your house with burnt offerings;
 I will perform my vows to you,
 that which my lips uttered
 and my mouth promised when I was in trouble.

I will offer to you burnt offerings of fattened animals,
 with the smoke of the sacrifice of rams;
I will make an offering of bulls and goats. 

Come and hear, all you who fear God,
  and I will tell what he has done for my soul.

I cried to him with my mouth,
  and high praise was on my tongue.

If I had cherished iniquity in my heart,
 the Lord would not have listened.

But truly God has listened;
 he has attended to the voice of my prayer.

Blessed be God,
 because he has not rejected my prayer
 or removed his steadfast love from me!"

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Sep 7 15 8:19 AM

Well...
that was a perfect reply to my letter.
I am in tears, Peely... good tears.
Thank you so much, my sister.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad