Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 2 14 2:18 PM

Tags : :

Hi , my name   is Mickey ,                                                                                                                               
      I have studied with Pearl for  few years and I am looking forward to being baptized . It brings me great joy to see you all gathering together here from  around the world .      
I was married  when I first came aquainted with the  Jehovah witnesses. It took a while before my husband  finally he began a study as well  .He was baptized. He grew  quickly  in what we then thought  to be the truth and away from me and our children. I had a hard time with some of their ways ,like the way l was viewed as a wife .,It became so difficult trying ing to
keep my house ,children and life in  order. This is when every thing changed I and stopped  my study .  
          Years went by and things went from bad to worse . One day while living in a motel   I met Pearl and  we talked for a while .It was hard at first to hear her words because of the past and what had happened to my family.I was mad at the wrong person for my life's problems and tried to leave the past  behind me and  l started a study with Pearl but still  felt uneasy about going to their Kingdom Hall because of passed experience. I just never felt the comfort I thought I would feel in the house of God.
        I am a bit shy and this is something I am trying to work on . I have been sick and had a few strokes and sometimes I don't say things the right way ...I don't, mean to offend anyone and have great fear of saying the wrong thing so I would say nothing at all and now I realize I can't do it by myself I need to be with others with the same beliefs in order to become stronger, and hope to fit in here with others with the same hopes , belifes  and God.
 Thank you .
Mickey 

Last Edited By: mommaseti Jun 2 15 5:39 AM. Edited 3 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Feb 2 14 8:37 PM

Dear Mickey,
What amazes me is that you stuck with learning the scriptures, despite all you had against you, including all you went through with your husband and the elders. Many today have abandoned their confidence in God and Truth because of their experiences with the Org. and elders; but like Job, you did not blame God. This is why I didn't tire of offering you any aid I could. God does not give up on his lost sheep, which we all have been. So how can we ourselves give up on an honest heart, or sheep that have been "skinned and thrown about"?
Yes, the little group here is very special, and the support we can offer each other is a gift of God. Let us continue to pray that His spirit bless it for all our benefit.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Feb 3 14 3:34 PM

Thank-you for telling us we are special, Pearl.   And welcome Mickey. Thank-you for sharing your story.  You have been through a lot.  I feel much empathy for you, but am rejoicing and glad for love of God and his love for us.  So much going on in our little congregation.  

Love,
Debbie

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Feb 6 14 7:17 AM

Welcome Mickey!

I am so glad to see more entering our congregation built on love.  You, Mickey, are an example of endurance for all of us!  You have run a race of endurance to get here, and now we run together!  My husband and I were speaking early this morning of the need to be "plodders", measuring our steps and to continue in a steadfast way by not running in vain.

Your scaled down life story is an illustration of continual "plodding" in spite of traumatic emotional trials,  in that "nothing held you back from following the truth".  (Gal 5:7)  We all lean on each other here - we can do nothing but benefit from this haven of love.  Thank you, Mickey, for coming into our lives!

This doesn’t mean, of course, that we have only a hope of future joys—we can be full of joy here and now even in our trials and troubles. Taken in the right spirit these very things will give us patient endurance; this in turn will develop a mature character, and a character of this sort produces a steady hope, a hope that will never disappoint us. Already we have some experience of the love of God flooding through our hearts by the Holy Spirit given to us. Romans 5:4

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Feb 8 14 1:55 PM

Hello Mickey
and Hello everyone in this forum !
My way was a little different than yours,  I never was in the Org. I was born and grown up among the group of witnesses (in romania) who by force were separated (physically) from Org,
so we leaned more on WT teachings from 1922 to 1948 .
That was a different experience than what people on "free" countries have experienced .
It happened that the few anointed brothers who were in my country were put to death because of heavy conditions of communist imprisonement , and our community after '70 decade
was without anointed brothers ...yet we were speaking about them (the faithful remnant) almost everyday , as the literature from Rutherford was focused on them
that made me wanting to know, to see and to learn things directly from such elected persons , and to know what times/situations were we living .
I think Jehovah God has answered my wish ... yet my experiences were not always sweet after I came to know "called" servants / of course, adversity and bitterness comes from our common enemy, Satan

what I found important to share is that after leaving the JWs , Jesus commandment "seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness" has somehow a new and deeper meaning for me and I am sure that also for you.

So, I wish you to "seek first the Kingdom" and to walk on the way Jehovah is preparing nowadays for us
Isaiah 35:
8. And a highway shall be there, and a way; and it shall be called the Holy Way.
The unclean shall not pass over it, but it shall be for the redeemed; the wayfaring men, yes, the simple ones and fools, shall not err in it and lose their way.
(Amplified Bible)

Let Jehovah bless your search for truth !

Last Edited By: seeker4godskingdom Feb 8 14 2:01 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Feb 8 14 4:36 PM

Dear Rus,
Thank you for letting us know your unusual experience. In the free countries, we are not accustomed to physical obvious persecution and brutality.
Also thank you for the fine reminder to keep our minds on God's righteousness and Kingdom to come (Matt.6:10). That helps to keep us from thinking about our own interests.
Only those who remain on the way of holiness will enter the City by it's gates. We must endure all the way to the end, in order to finally see our salvation. With God's help, all things are possible. Thank you again for sharing with us, Pearl

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Feb 9 14 6:44 AM

Greetings all and Welcome Rus V,

Yes, thank you Rus, for sharing your experience with us. 1922-1948 WT magazines....wow....I guess seeing the "new magazines" today, were a big change in "doctrinal teachings". Today most JWs have no idea of what was taught during those years, and research in them is discouraged because much ot the information is now admitted by the Society as not correct. (Although if you challenged the teachings back then, you would get disfellowshipped for that...in fact if you support those teachings today, over what is consideted "new light" teachings...you would also face a judicial hearing)
Aside from the basic teachings about the trinity, hellfire, state of the dead, Jesus being not God, but rather God's son etc., there have been so many changes in teachings...
....and the changes continue. You might think it would be quite a shock to an experienced bible study conductor to "re-learn" what has been so strongly been the foundation of the teaching format, but the changes have been so gradual for them over the years that they just accept it ang move on. I suspect though, that many who are not that flexible in their teaching style, will start to "trip up" in their logical conclusions...sooner or later making it evident that what they are teaching now doesn't really fit with what they have been and still are teaching to the bible student. Even though the WT Society has carefully crafted the "new light" teachings to fit in with the things they haven't changed yet, the average JW is not that good at keeping up with the changes. Inevitably their madness will become plain to all.
When I was grilled by the elders a while back and I questtioned the new changes...it seemed that even they were getting all mixed up ...they couldn't get it straight, because they were stil confirming old teachings in their minds and mouths...they even sent me a letter that was entirely based on the old teachings to refute my questions, only confirming what I had said to them... When I pointed out that this was not the current understanding, but in fact supported what I had said...they got frazzled and annoyed, but did not stop to think much. It will be interesting to see where all of this goes as the dust settles..
Agape, Obadiah

Last Edited By: Obadiah Feb 9 14 6:51 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Mar 8 14 1:06 AM

Welcome Mickey! & Welcome Rus! Happy to see you here my sister. Thank you both for sharing your journeys. I should get back to work now. Stay strong and may our Heavenly Father keep blessing us all.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Mar 10 14 6:06 AM

Good day to you all

nd welcome to those that i have never had the chance to welcome to this beautiful forum. I sure have been scarce, but as much as i have been scarce i have been putting time aside to keep up with what has been happening here. Obe and Pearl, I wish you both a speedy and less painful recovery.

Do keep well lovies
Modise

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jun 4 15 6:59 AM

Thank you all !

Thank you all for the loving welcome you shared with me along with many words of encouragement. I find it amazing that some of us are around the world and we are  all hear together able to be a sourse of love and streangth to each other . Many thanks to those who make this possible ,thanks Pearl  .Welcome to you Rus V thank you for sharing with us ,I know  that over time I will get to know all of you  much better and look  forward to doing so.
With love and kindness ,♥
MickeyIs there a spell check on hear ??
Hello Jessica so happy to see you hear ! Love ya 

Last Edited By: mommaseti Dec 2 15 6:11 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jun 7 15 4:11 AM

So good to see you here, Mickey. I will be in touch with you soon about our demonstration plans. So happy you can work with us. More hands bring better results.
I notice that readers at the Blog, dwindle on the weekends, so I hope this is an indication that most are participating in this vital work.
If any are moved to support the Google rating for those searching, so that it stays high despite our activities, please visit the BLOG as often as possible.
My prayers are with all of you who are working to warn those marked by the Beast
and blinded by the father of the lie.
Love in Christ,
Pearl

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey Jun 7 15 11:18 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jun 8 15 11:12 PM

HiYa Rus,
What i found interesting about your experiences is that to seek the Kingdom is seek for those Anointed who are proved faithful...and not the ones who claim to be part of the "The Kingdom" which was supposedly born in 1914...which of course it was not. So to seek "the Kingdom" which the GB wrongly has called the messianic Kingdom,is to look for Anointed from within ALL those who are genuinely Anointed and to see who are the true apostates and who are going to be Born into Gods Kingdom very soon.

Just by that alone,we can see that the GB are not "the Kingdom" members we should be listening to...and thus "seeking" and listening to,because they dont listen to Christ. 

For myself,I was baptised at 17yo and was part of "jws" for over 25 years. And its taken all this time to know the GB are NOT going to be part of Gods kingdom,because they are liars! So once you know this,"The Kingdom" you seek changes dramatically,because there are 2 Kingdoms. One backed by satan with apostate anointed... and the REAL Gods kingdom with those who disagree with everything the GB says about prophecy. Its a head trip,but its taken many years to realise this is true. Esp as my "jw" family look down on me,ridicule me and think i cant wait to get drunk,take drugs and be immoral since i "left the truth". LOL..its so pathetic ! Im still dedicated to Jah...and because they are branded 666,they cant see this.

Hello to you and mommaseti ! JahsDisciple.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jun 11 15 3:47 PM

Hello and warm welcoming greetings =D

Mommaseti, Rus and Jahdisipel . 

Thank you all for sharing your stories and opening for your hearts to the Lord (and not the gb) in these days.

It is a blessing to see and feel the work of the Lord true Pearl and everybody here that we are here for each other sharing and showing love for each other. When so many sheeps are coming out the gates of the fallen Jerusalem that we get to meet each other here and other places that we are lead to each other is a wonderful act of our Shepard leading us the way he wants..

Very happy to be a part of this all. I will do my best to be a more active part of this wonderful forum again..
Sorry I did not see this before now and did not greet you sooner. 
It just can be hard when so much is happening around me.

Thank you all for all the prayers, blessings, support, spirutale food and loving kindness.

Agape Love 4ever 

Julian

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jun 11 15 8:14 PM

I am very happy to see you here Julian! I missed you and was wondering how you are doing.
I know life is hard now for all of us here. And if we are working on the convention demonstrations, we are also very busy.
When we stop here for a visit, and see a note, it gives us more energy and joy, and we keep going.
We love God, and we are so thankful for the precious truth. Even if it is hard to do, we are glad to share such treasures, even with those who do not appreciate it.
We are happy to obey God, and that is enough. Even if no one listens, we did give the warning to stop worshiping the Beast.
You are in my prayers, Julian. I hope you will also remember me in your prayers. How wonderful it will be when this Great Tribulation is over.
I want to give each of you a big hug on that day. 
Love,
Pearl

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Sep 2 15 6:47 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm writing here in hopes that miro144 and nanaof2 can tell us a little about themselves!  Call me anxious, but I would love to read about both of you....when convenient for you to write, of course.  

love to everyone,
peely

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Sep 8 15 7:52 AM

a late thank you to many !!

I would also like to add a hudge thank you to all that welcomed me in a while back , but I could not find out how to reply ,I am truly  heart felt sorry that it has taken this long . . I am still running on auto piolet here ,trial and erra I guess with this program , .My spelling is not the best but it will do until I find the spell check  on here . I am so excited and looking forward to being  able to converse with you all , it gets pretty trying when you have little contack with those with the same belifes as you   .Thank you all for writting at the forum, lots of up building words there to help encurage  us all .
may the love of Jesus continue to be with you all .
Mickey 

Last Edited By: mommaseti Dec 2 15 6:10 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Sep 8 15 7:18 PM

Hello Mickey,
Don't worry about your spelling...I'm sure all of us will understand. Thank you for helping with the campaign.  It really was a blessing to have you there.  Some day we will be in God's kingdom...and you can tell all of your many loved ones about it...especially the little ones.  Right now some will not understand why we did it...but someday everyone will.  Welcome again and I know that as time permits ...many of the sisters and brothers here will welcome your comments. All of us are so very burdened with the pressures of this system that Satan has set up.  God's kingdom is going to blow us away with it's awesomeness.

May God and his son Jesus watch over all of us.
Obe.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Sep 12 15 8:16 AM

Hi Mickey, Hi Everyone!

Just a quick note to say glad to hear more of your words, Mickey.  I feel the same about missing eye-to-eye contact with everyone here.  One just longs for it, but words in this manner can connect us, as well as the Spirit.  

Obadiah, your words:  "God's kingdom is going to blow us away with its awesomeness."  I couldn't help but look into the Message Bible for the word "awesome".  This passage is pretty awesome, although I doubt if Moses said it quite in this way  :)

"Ask questions. Find out what has been going on all these years before you were born. From the day God created man and woman on this Earth, and from the horizon in the east to the horizon in the west—as far back as you can imagine and as far away as you can imagine—has as great a thing as this ever happened? Has anyone ever heard of such a thing? Has a people ever heard, as you did, a god speaking out of the middle of the fire and lived to tell the story?

Or has a god ever tried to select for himself a nation from within a nation using trials, miracles, and war, putting his strong hand in, reaching his long arm out, a spectacle awesome and staggering, the way God, your God, did it for you in Egypt while you stood right there and watched?

You were shown all this so that you would know that God is, well, God. He’s the only God there is. He’s it. He made it possible for you to hear his voice out of Heaven to discipline you. Down on Earth, he showed you the big fire and again you heard his words, this time out of the fire. He loved your ancestors and chose to work with their children. He personally and powerfully brought you out of Egypt in order to displace bigger and stronger and older nations with you, bringing you out and turning their land over to you as an inheritance. And now it’s happening. This very day.

Know this well, then. Take it to heart right now: God is in Heaven above;God is on Earth below. He’s the only God there is. Obediently live by his rules and commands which I’m giving you today so that you’ll live well and your children after you—oh, you’ll live a long time in the land that God, your God, is giving you."  Deut 4:32-40

A brief note filled with much love,
peely

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help