Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 18 14 10:25 AM

Tags : :

Jesus said that the mark of genuine Christians, is Love.
The truth about JW's is emerging, as so many anointed ones as myself are abandoned by their children and marriage mates, even during time of need... 
all for the sake of loyalty to an organization of men, rather than loyalty to truth and the standards of God
(Rev.13:3,4,12,8; 17:8; Rom.1:25; Eph.6:2; Mark7:10,11,12,13; Prov.17:15; John16:2; Jer.4:31; Rev.11:7).
The true Christian standard is summarized in the command of Love (John13:35; 1John2:10,11; 3:10-19). 
Jesus spoke about people being judged on the basis of how the least of his brothers were treated by them.
How are disfellowshipped people treated?
Are those expelled for taking their loyal stand for God at such great cost, cared for by JW's as Jesus stated? (Matt.25:37-46)
Certainly Jesus knew what the least of his brothers would be facing in the time of the end (Rev.5:9-11; 12:10,11; 13:7,15; 11:7; John16:2). 
We have a lot to be thankful for, as we can see the real identity of the Wild Beasts of Rev.13:1,11.
This clarity of vision is only by means of God's mercy (Matt.13:15,16,11).

(To look up scriptures quickly, try this link:  http://biblehub.com/ 
by inserting cited verse at the top of page.)

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey Jan 21 14 9:53 AM. Edited 5 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Feb 10 14 11:40 AM

I must put this story under John 13:35. Though all the atrocities committed by the organization sicken me, I am thankful that I know the identity of the Wild Beast of Rev. Here is the story.  I was moved to see a friend still in the organization as she recently became a widow.  I called the widow to say we would like to see her, and I told her about my disfellowshipping.  She said to meet her at a local restaurant so another friend (also in the org. Though not attending for some time and another story,lol) my son Jacob and I went to meet her and comfort her.  The widow hasn't attended meetings because she was total caregiver for well over a decade to her elderly husband who after a stroke was in a wheel chair.
We listened to her stories of her husband and his final days.  In hearing her story we were sorry to hear of her living conditions( no water, a Catholic org. bought a little oil for the furnace, leaking mobile home roof etc.....her husband was a kind man and presiding overseer many years ago..  I hope I am not loosing you.Well, JW's that visited her said they only help ones that make the meetings.!( She wasn't complaining it was part of a story.)  Ones that are loyal to an org.  and not God I said.  I will tell of more soon....we talked for 3 hours. 

In talking, I asked about a girl who was disfellowshipped when she was 17.  " she is still disfellowshipped with 2children and her mother won't talk to her or no other JW's will either. "She is over 40 now!!!  When I came home I asked to friend her on Facebook and she did.  As I looked at her pictures, it truly brought home that that the organization is not known for love at all.  They beat and kill the chosen and torture and kill any sheep they don't consider company men. 
I hope to tell all I can the real truth.

May we all here imitate Jesus and show sincere love and humility.  Thank-you all for listening. "More to come".....
  Love,
Debbie
P.S.  I like your warning letter on Facebook.. Ryan 
P.P.S.  Welcome Rus.   I enjoyed your story.

Last Edited By: Deborah Feb 10 14 12:33 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Feb 10 14 5:53 PM

Hi Debbie,
I was wondering how that visit went. Thanks for the appetizer. I am hoping more people who are writing to me personally about similar experiences, will also have the courage to share their experience,
with the pseudo-love of the pseudo-WT-"paradise".
We remember that Jesus foretold that "the love of the greater number will cool off"...so we do expect to see this. Yet eternal life is with-held from those who fail to obey this basic command and standard of Christ (1John3:10,14; 4:7,8,16; James2:8). The distinction between those truly choosing to serve God and those who fulfill 2Tim.3:5 is becoming distinguished (Mal.3:18; Matt.25:32; Rev.14:15).
We do not feel superior, because our salvation is due to God's grace upon us, without which we would all perish. Though we treasure God's favor, in all sobriety we remember that we must continue to endure to the end (Matt.24:13; Mark13:35). 
It is not wrong to be encouraged by seeing these things fulfilled, knowing that the end draws near. But like God, we do not desire any claiming to worship God, to fail His expectations. Let us continue to pray for more to awaken their loyalty to the God of Truth, and to be written in the Lamb's scroll of Life while there is yet time. Any opportunity we find to express the light we are blessed with, should be used to aid any who might accept it.
Looking forward to hearing more of your testimony Debbie, and the effect these true experiences may have on those who don't realize how bad things really are. They need to know that any trust in these men, is displaced, and that they need to put their trust in God before all these things they trust in are destroyed, along with all who cling to them.

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey Feb 10 14 5:56 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Mar 7 14 6:08 AM

Our brother in need

I thought this was the best thread to place this post.
Things are oppressive for our brother Sas Gavril in Romania.
If any of you can help to ease their trouble there; please do what you comfortably can, by sending financial relief.
If you need information on how to accomplish this, just ask me.

Obe and I continue to look forward to the time when we will be more able to focus on increased activity on-line,
and the work of preaching and teaching. Thank you for all your prayerful support for our ability to cope with the present tests,
and for the ability to continue in the fine work.
Love in Christ,
Pearl

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Nov 2 14 4:01 PM

Hi Pearl, just reading your account of how you have been so mistreated by all in question really sickens me, I truly feel for you & others that have gone thought these type of trials, I am sorry you had to endure all that hurt. That being said by the grace of God you came through it & became a stronger person, you have turn something bad into something good, if that makes sense. We are sent many trial to mislead us, weaken us, test our faith but we know that we can ALWAYS rely on on Jehovah & his son Jesus. Many ones profess to have real love especially those that poclaim to be dedicated followers of Christ but do they express & act on that love? Christ imitates His Father & His Father,is the ultimate definition of "LOVE". Yes of course we all get upset with certain individuals whether it be our spouse, a family member, a friend, a neighbour or whoever but you don't stop that deep inset love for these ones, to truly imitate Almighty God & Jesus is to freely forgive, you forgive out of the love you have for them .At times this can be very a hard thing to do especially when someone has hurt you deeply, I struggle with it myself but I try my hardest to forgive because I know it is so important to do so. 
To show REAL love is a priceless quality, something that Jehovah & Jesus both are masters of, some lovely examples of this can be found at Matthew 6:26 - "Look at the birds of the air, they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuble than they?"
Matthew 7:11 - "If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!"  John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
Warm & loving regards,
Daz

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Nov 3 14 10:44 AM

I wanted to share this scripture with you guys, it's beautiful:
Jesus said, " “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Nov 4 14 3:22 PM

Hi Daz, I love that scripture, do you remember where it is? 
I’ve been thinking about that one for a couple of weeks and trying to find it again. 

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help