Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 12 14 12:19 AM

Tags : :

Hi all,

My name is satoshi, and male born in 1953 in okinawa.
I was in the WTS for 39 years, from baptizing in 1972 until I left it in 2011.

When I was high school boy, I borrowed the truth book from my school mate who was JW and I started reading it, and was not able to lay it aside until I finished it. The truth contained it attracted me. I found the truth. Next day I said to my friend "I found the truth."

He was very glad.

In this way I was led into the WTS.

Then, during the time that I was in the WTS, I enjoyed to learn the Bible and preach the established truth, such as the relationship of God and Christ, the ransom, hope for Adam's offspring born in sin.

I perceived something strange in their interpretation of Bible prophecy, and their way of organizing people, but it was not so a great deal.

In time, my perceptive power grew, then it became more clearer the flaws of the WTS.
I saw some unjust treatments of sheep by the authority, they were like Pharisees, they teach but they don't do what they are teaching.

Their top down authority structure became obvious to me.
And their some applications of the scripture are wrong, but they don't listen to others.

Many bro. and sis. have experienced the same things that I have experienced.
They left the WTS obeying Bible counsel, and are debunking the hidden reality of the WTS through the Internet.

So I begun to make sure everything, starting from the history of the WTS.
And the efforts I made became a blessing to me.

I know now, the WTS is nothing more than an international printing and publishing enterprise financed by the Rothschild fonds, doing their own business with the Bible truth to attract sheeple.

It is not God's organization from it beginning.

The trail I came in line with the realty of Satan's world

There are Satan's influence or sprit and lie everywhere in this Satan's world in which we are.
From the time of very beginning of the human family, it exists.
None of us can escape from that effect.

Our life in the Satan's system is the seeking for the truth in many lies.
And God provides the truth.
The lie can't overpower the truth.
So the truth lover can be led out of the lie.
It is continual process until all lie is done away with.

Joh 1:5
5 And the light is shining in the darkness, but the darkness has not overpowered it.

For this reason, God allows the operation of error to reach everyone of us.
It only purges those who love the lie.

2Th 2:11-12
11 So that is why God lets an operation of error go to them, that they may get to believing the lie, 12 in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness.

So we can be glad to know that the good news of the Christ is preached in every way.

Php 1:18
18 What then? [Nothing,] except that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is being publicized, and in this I rejoice. In fact, I will also keep on rejoicing,

The truth attracts only truth lover.

Joh 3:19-21
19 Now this is the basis for judgment, that the light has come into the world but men have loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked. 20 For he that practices vile things hates the light and does not come to the light, in order that his works may not be reproved. 21 But he that does what is true comes to the light, in order that his works may be made manifest as having been worked in harmony with God."

All the truth lover who are in any branch of the Babylon the great, will come out of her.

Re 18:4
4 And I heard another voice out of heaven say: "Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues.

And God knows those who belong to him.

2Ti 2:19
19 For all that, the solid foundation of God stays standing, having this seal: "Jehovah knows those who belong to him," and: "Let everyone naming the name of Jehovah renounce unrighteousness."

see ya image

Last Edited By: okinawa Jan 12 14 4:47 PM. Edited 4 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jan 12 14 11:34 AM

Dear Okinawa,
Thank you so much or helping us to know a little about you. It is refreshing to see your insight into the testing which Satan has demanded to subject the loyal ones to...
just as he did with Job.
I did check your profile, and all functions are enabled for you. I don't know why you had trouble, but please know that your post here is in the right place.
I deleted the other copy where you did not want it.
You have your own thread started here. Very good.
I just arrived here today, so I am going now to see if there are any other problems. Please let me know if you still have trouble.
I am happy you are here with us!
Love,
Pearl

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey Jan 12 14 11:39 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jan 12 14 6:34 PM

Welcome Brother Okinawa,

I found your story to be very well explained.   I enjoyed the way you put it as  a trail.  It is like a journey.  During each one's journey, many have seen the hypocrisy of many of the elders and the WT organization itself, teaching, but not doing.  
The scripture said "this people honor me with their lips, but their heart is far removed from me" (Matt 15:8)    Thank you for sharing this with us.

Agape. Obadiah

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jan 15 14 11:24 AM

Hi Brother Satoshi,

I enjoyed your sharing your journey thru this darkened world.

We sure can be thankful that the spirit of truth guides our minds and hearts thru this darkness toward the light of the pomised life.

I was born in 1952 in the state of Arkansas.  Was baptized as one of Jehovah's Witnesses in 1967.

And like yourself the spirit helped me discern the importance of getting out of the watchtower organization and so I was disfellowshipped in 2006.

I have enjoyed many of your articles and insights and welcome you here.

Joe

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jan 16 14 2:43 AM

Hi Joe,

We are quite similar, aren't we?
I'm very glad to have you here also.
I too appreciate your insight and love for others.

I have read Acts again.
The account of Acts makes me familiarized with early Christian's faith.
They became the witnesses of Christ's resurrection, there is no mention of impending destruction of Jerusalem.
What they were engaged was something totally different from doomsday preaching work.
It was the work of leading people to the Christ.

I feel, we should do the same work.

Have a good day, brother.

see ya image

Last Edited By: okinawa Jan 24 14 3:02 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help