Lead

Aug 3 16 9:41 AM

Tags : :

Hi everyone,

Perhaps most of you have heard about the “morning worship” based on Jude 1 by Ken Flodin.  He is directing council to avoid “apostates”, which has made blood boil by many on the internet. 
One of his initial comments is:

“James and Jude were “wholly devoted for the teachings of Jesus and his Father”

Is the GB “wholly devoted” in this manner? Jesus said, 
“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.  By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”  John 13:34,35

Today, Jesus’ disciples are spiritually “killed”, at the hands of the organizational Beast and its Harlot Beast for their being “wholly devoted” to the teachings of Jesus and the Father.  I find it interesting that the NWT states 1 Pet 1:22 as such:

“Now that you have purified yourselves by your obedience to the truth with UNHYPOCRITICAL  brotherly affection as the result, love one another intensely from the heart.”

Obedience to the truth without hypocrisy is loving one’s brother as Christ showed us. But in imitation of Cain, the GB “kills” any who reject their own unfit spiritual food offered before God.  Isa 28:7,8
A scripture in Jude that Mr. Flodin didn’t bring out is Jude 1:11"

“But these people blaspheme all that they do not understand, and they are destroyed by all that they, like unreasoning animals, understand instinctively. Woe to them! For they walked in the way of Cain and abandoned themselves for the sake of gain to Balaam's error and perished in Korah's rebellion.”

The truth of Christ to love one’s brother is not in them to understand.  The Harlot/False Prophet Beast acts on the inherited instinct of its Father, the Dragon of Revelation, and its’ “Mother”, the Covenant of Death, all for the sake of gain and prominence over one’s brother, and the death of that one.  Isa 28:14,15  The way of Cain is brought out in 1 John 3:12,

“We should not be like Cain, who was of the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own deeds were evil and his brother's righteous.”

Walking in the path of love in Christ would not allow for this, but walking in the way of Cain as “unreasoning animals”, certainly would. 

Phil 3:17-19 – “Brothers, join in imitating me, and keep your eyes on those who walk according to the example you have in us.  For many, of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, walk as enemies of the cross of Christ. Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things.”

By walking in the way of Cain who kills his brother, it is obvious that Christ is no longer their Master. As the GB has instituted its own glory as a “faithful slave” above and beyond their brothers, they feed the god of their belly for the sake of shameful gain. John 5:44; 8:50 There is a symbiotic relationship between their god, the organization of “earthly things”, and the devotion of all who remain loyal to them and the Beast.  Their god is also evident in their insatiable appetite which they keep well fed through compliant devotion and worship given them. 

Mr. Flodin brings out Jude 1:4, which says,”For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.”

Satan’s tactics are sly and devious. He appears as an angel of light, with the goal of misleading through smooth words. Ps 55:21; Prov 5:3. He gathers many with itching ears who reject sound teaching based on the love of Christ. 2 Tim 4:3. He sets seemingly beautiful traps for those unstable in their faith, herding them into one place.  Isa 10:12-14;1 Pet 5:8-10; 2 Tim 3:1-7; 1 John 2:16; Rev 16:14  He offers them a peaceful refuge, to close their eyes to the severity of their sins.  Isa 28:15;1 Thess 5:3; Jer 8:11; 9:7-9

Jesus said, “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.”  Matt 10:34   He warned his disciples that by following him, the possibility of losing those we love would happen, a result of giving our devotion and love to him and the Father.  A true apostate hides this possibility with their offering of a haven of peace, a haven large enough to overwhelm one’s conscience into inactivity and blindness. Jer 5:21; Ps 135:16

“Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron”  1 Tim 4:1,2

Mr. Flodin refers to Jude, verse 9 and Michael’s dispute with Satan over Moses’ body. He comments on Jude’s reference to this by saying,

“He is just using this as an example from the past of one who did not assume authority that did not belong to him!"

Surely, the conscience of the GB has been seared by not seeing their own desire of expected obedience over their own brothers in Christ.

"Like a skillful “trial lawyer” Michael disputed or we can say, argued the case.  Then when it came to Jude was giving a lesson to those in the congregation that he said were despising authority, uh speaking abusively of glorious ones, it was a lesson for them.”

Mr. Flodin is referring to the public outcry against the GB. The authentic apostate is the GB, who speaks abusively of God’s Temple, his Chosen Ones, by eliminating all power of these holy ones as they languish in the Beast’s grasp. Dan 7:25;12:7“  He goes on to say:

"Michael set a good example of NOT OVERSTEPPING AUTHORITY. And that becomes a equally good lesson for us today to know the limits of our authority and responsibility.  And unlike those rebellious ones in Jude’s day, uh, we don’t want to be rebellious, instead we want to follow the lead of the faithful slave, be content to do that; uh, the slave that Michael, our Lord Christ Jesus is using today.”   

Jesus recognizes the authority of God, as well as the authority God has given him, which the GB is blind to. They have assumed authority over Christ by shunning, not only outwardly but discreetly, their own brothers. The GB views all other anointed ones as “professed” anointed, and apparently with questioning gifts of the Holy Spirit that go unrecognized.  They cannot be trusted to be determined as faithful until Christ returns; while the GB have authorized themselves as already faithful and discreet.  Isa 63:19 

No one can know whether an anointed Christian will receive his heavenly reward until Jehovah judges that person to be worthy of such a prize. It would be pointless, then, for anyone now living on earth to try to ascertain who among God’s servants will eventually be part of the 144,000.  W 1/16/p 22-27

John 13:20 – “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who receives whomever I send receives Me; and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.”

There is so much that followed in Mr. Flodin’s talk that wreaks of error and lies,and much has been brought in videos online having to do with published cover-ups.  This is just a taste of the repugnant food being served by the organization.  He ends his talk by reading Jude 1:24,25, but failed to read verse 20-22:

But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit,keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And on some have compassion, making a distinction; but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.”

Could it be his avoidance of these scriptures is because the compassion and the love it takes to pull one out of “the fire” is not in them,since they are in the midst of it?  Yes.

"Oh, that You would rend the heavens!
That You would come down!
That the mountains might shake at Your presence—
 As fire burns brushwood,
As fire causes water to boil—
To make Your name known to Your adversaries,
That the nations may tremble at Your presence!
 When You did awesome things for which we did not look,
You came down,
The mountains shook at Your presence.
 For since the beginning of the world
Men have not heard nor perceived by the ear,
Nor has the eye seen any God besides You,
Who acts for the one who waits for Him.

You meet him who rejoices and does righteousness,
Who remembers You in Your ways.
You are indeed angry, for we have sinned—
In these ways we continue;
And we need to be saved.But we are all like an unclean thing,
And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags;
We all fade as a leaf,
And our iniquities, like the wind,
Have taken us away.
And there is no one who calls on Your name,
Who stirs himself up to take hold of You;
For You have hidden Your face from us,
And have consumed us because of our iniquities.

But now, O Lord,
You are our Father;
We are the clay, and You our potter;
And all we are the work of Your hand.
 Do not be furious, O Lord,
Nor remember iniquity forever;
Indeed, please look—we all are Your people!
 Your holy cities are a wilderness,
Zion is a wilderness,
Jerusalem a desolation.
 Our holy and beautiful temple,
Where our fathers praised You,
Is burned up with fire;
And all our pleasant things are laid waste.
 Will You restrain Yourself because of these things, O Lord?
Will You hold Your peace, and afflict us very severely?"     Isa 64  

I hope you are all well.  Miss you!
love,
peely

Last Edited By: peely Aug 3 16 1:55 PM. Edited 1 time