Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 3 16 9:30 AM

Tags : :

Hello dear ones.. How have you all been? What is new in your lives?
Sorry for my long absences. It is about time I stop by =16pxAnd see how things are going with you all. And give my rapport. I’ve been learning so much new things so that I am almost in a state of shock, have so much I want to tell you and share not sure if I should wait or just start saying what my heart want to share. 
Making a lot of changes in my life and inside me. The world is changing for the better even if we can not see it in the news yet but things have been going really well behind the scene. All is preparing for the big change Freedom for the whole planet and all people is here. The first step that will be visible is the money system money will still be here but it will be a fair system and not owned by a small private elite.
Eating healthy becoming a vegetarian then a Vegan has been a great change for my body as we are going back to life before the flood I will recommend you all to at least start thinking about stopping eating meat.
I still have fish sometimes when I am away, as a Norwegian not eating fish was very hard, but it must come to a end again soon. The animals are our friends so to eat them is becoming increasingly more strange. Especially when you so how the food industry treat the animals. We also become more peaceful as we do not eat meat. The words in revelation God will become everything for everybody. This is happening now the whole world is awakening to Divine love and we are standing more and more united as one people as God is one so are we the children one with him and each other. The consciousness is changing from Duality to Unity or Christ consciousness as it is called. And starting to see everybody around us as sister and brothers and the whole world as one big family. Sure still some people doing bad things but we should just bless them and hope they will find there way back to love as soon as possible. I guess I do not know but I think we are going to have a big job soon welcoming people from the org coming out soon , ex witnesses that has been brain washed all theses years I think its going to be very hard for many of them to see the new world and not fall into fear. I have had a long hard struggle with fear my self but it is coming to a end now and choosing love and faith in all things instead. 
But it is a shock when things are so different compared to what I used to believe even if things are also much the same just a whole lot bigger and better.  We can prepare for the change now by being in love with life and all there is go to nature, ease down, eat healthy try to be healthy and have clean pure thoughts without worry, being a worrier my self that last part has or is quit a bit challenging after doing things on habit for so long it is hard to turn.
As new books are being opened we are learning a lot of new teachings. God has declared earth a shame and guilt free planet. A lot of people are doing amazingly things here now,  people are healing and becoming more and more alive. Of course the old is still present but it can not change what is happening or already happened. Turn to prayer and ask for signs or confirmations on what steps to take as I am sure you all do. I do not want to start a discussion this is just my views on things now I do not ask you to believe or not believe it just be open for change in your heart and let Love guide you. God is Love and the love that is offered is so beyond what we can imagine

Much love to you all <3

Julian

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey Jul 3 16 6:10 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Aug 3 16 10:16 AM

Hi Julian,
It is good to see you here.  Yes, we need to rely of the love of Christ and the Father!  You said, "As new books are being opened we are learning a lot of new teachings"  Yes, we are!  I think the scriptures that hold wonderful hope and prosperity for mankind and the earth are found in Rev. 22:

"And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.  And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. They shall see His face, and His nameshall be on their foreheads.  There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever."

love,
peely

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Aug 5 16 9:15 AM

Thank you Thank you

Hello Peely Good to hear from you to.

That was a beautiful scripture quote I had forgotten  imageimage. Thank you very much. I will use this. And it is so true the world has started the healing prosess now as  so many hearts are healing now we are in the prosess of returning to Divine love for our self and each other and all of life. Healing our self and we meet be remembering that God is love so we are of love so let us share love with everybody we meet always.. 
I wish we could meet soon and share something to drink and something to eat and tell our stories and count the blessings something I think will happen real soon..

I wish you all a great and of the summer and to be relaxed that things are changing soon. Be happy be joyful do not juged your self or others and be at peace. Lets always choose love over fear.
Gods religion is love.

Big loving hugs  

One Love Agape                                                        

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help