Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 11 16 6:48 PM

Tags : :

I was unable to post on the other page.

Hi Peely and JD.
Peely, that was an excellent teaching tool...about the rattlesnake.. Yes it will take a shock to wake up people.  Like when the harlot's skirt is thrown up by God and she is exposed for all the sins she has commited and the lies she has spoken. (hidden beneath her skirt... like that rattlesnake and the mat)  . (Jeremiah chapter 13:26.21,22)  She will be exposed and will not be able to charm it away as before ( Isaiah 47:11) Some will hear the trumpet and wake up.  Some will fail to "hear". Satan baited the trap well...using some real truth as a decoy.   The scripture at Amos chapter 3 comes to mind.  Amos 3:…5  Does a bird fall into a trap on the ground when there is no bait in it? Does a trap spring up from the earth when it captures nothing at all?    6  If a trumpet is blown in a city will not the people tremble? If a calamity occurs in a city has not the LORD done it?  7  Surely the Lord GOD does nothing Unless He reveals His secret counsel To His servants the prophets.…
The alarm must be given...and it is being given now Pearl has told me that the chorus that she saw in "heaven" is and has been singing...She and You and Paulo and others are singing and the warning is being given.....

Joel 2   King James Version (KJV)
2 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

1 Cor 14:…7  Even in the case of lifeless instruments, such as the flute or harp, how will anyone recognize the tune they are playing unless the notes are distinct?   8  Again, if the trumpet sounds a muffled call, who will prepare for battle?   9  So it is with you. Unless you speak intelligible words with your tongue, how will anyone know what you are saying?
:All of you have been very clear and yet...
... will everyone hear it for what it is?  …
1 Cor 2:   13  And this is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom, but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. 14  The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God. For they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned
Matthew 13:…15  For this people’s heart has grown callous; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn, and I would heal them.’  16  But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.  17  For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.…

Yes, JD...the deception is very great and many will be misled...as Peely quoted...many false prophets and false anointed (christs) will arise and mislead many.
Satan's final deception is in play...but as the skirt of this harlot gets raised more and more...many will be able (depending on their humility and spiritual perception) to see and hear...a separating is underway as the true anointed sound the warning loud and clear. 

May God and Jesus conitnue to make you stand firm.
Agape , Obe.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 12 16 6:22 PM

Ok...I guess Yuku was having trouble the other day....it said this page did not exist before...so I tried twice to post it under the original Brood of Vipers post, and then finally I went and opened a new thread and posted it here.  It still did not show up for a while...now I may have to clean up the duplicates, because it appears that they are working now.
Sorry
Obe

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help