Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 7 16 6:19 PM

Tags : :

Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing well.  

I took my dog to a rattlesnake clinic yesterday, something I have never done before.  I have had one dog bit seriously on a foot and I really don’t want to see this happen to our little brown lab.  Her nose is constantly down when out and about, sniffing every inch of the way.  So, it was interesting that during the clinic one station was geared to the scent the snake gives off.  I was told this snake was old and barely rattled anymore since most of the rattles were gone.  He was covered in shed skin to release enough scent to give the dog a good introduction to it. 

Before heading out, the attendants put two shock collars on my dog, one for each of the two stations.  I really hesitated about doing this, since shock seems rather inhumane, but since seeing the effects of a bite, I went for it.  She was a fast learner.  The first station was a rattler on a mat on the ground, watched carefully by an attendant.  To sum up the clinic, I was told to position myself on one side of this snake while calling the dog, who was on the other side.  She hesitated, you could really tell she had to think how to get by this snake safely, and yet she successfully maneuvered around the danger in a matter of seconds. 

The thing is, I didn’t even notice where the snake was and I began walking right toward the mat until an attendant called me back.  I had my eyes on my dog, thinking I had to get to her.  My son was also bit by a rattlesnake last fall, twice during one encounter while mowing his field, and not paying attention. 

Jesus gave us so many warnings, and the apostles as well; and we still fell for Satan’s trap.  It took a sort of “shock treatment” to wake us up and get out.  Right before Jesus was crucified, he said to those near him,

“Daughters of Jerusalem, stop weeping for Me, but weep for yourselves and for your children.  For behold, the days are coming when they will say, ‘Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bore, and the breasts that never nursed.’  Then they will begin to say to the mountains, ‘Fall on us,’ and to the hills, ‘Cover us.’  For if they do these things when the tree is green, what will happen when it is dry?” Luke 23:27-31

Although we know why we fell for Satan’s death trap - why Satan demanded to sift us -  we want all who will, to be “shocked” into the reality of the fateful consequences by remaining in “Hades”.   Luke 22:31

Just as the attendant called me back and out of harm’s way, for those who are blind and groping through darkness, it will take a shocking message to release the venomous hold the false prophet has on them.

“You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell?  Matt 23:33

I believe we need to deliver a straightforward message alerting them to the danger. 

In Pearl’s article, “He who seeks his life, will lose it” she said,

“Jesus also made clear, when to flee, at Matt.24:15-16 and Mark 13:14. If we are capable of perceiving that the abomination (man of lawlessness 2Thess.2:4) is over the Holy Place (God's Temple1Cor.3:16) (LINK); then what are we waiting for ?... ...if not under the spell of a deceptive aura, a veneer of divinity leading the unwary to destruction (Luke21:36), 
a lethal facade, 
a demonic guise and hoax, 
...convincing it's victims that they should remain inside the abomination for some reason?
 Would you remain inside a Catholic Church, a mosque, or some other temple, if you knew God commanded you to get out?   Do you view the "Watchtower" as  somehow different from those? If so, why? Of all places, it is most deserving of God's wrath.”

"As for you, son of man, groan with breaking heart and bitter grief, groan in their sight.  And when they say to you, ‘Why do you groan?’ you shall say, ‘Because of the news that is coming; and every heart will melt, all hands will be feeble, every spirit will faint and all knees will be weak as water. Behold, it comes and it will happen,’ declares the Lord God.”  Ezek 21:6-7    

love,
peely

Last Edited By: peely Jun 7 16 8:51 PM. Edited 2 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 8 16 1:48 AM

The original serpent was deceptive in its methods of getting what he wanted. The religious leaders also used deception.

What makes JWs so differant from other religions,is that the GB are also from satan...and thus are serpents like their father satan. They use HIS SIGNS he has supplied within his world to mastermind a deception.

This is why its "disgusting" what is going on there.

As satan broke his covenant with Jah to become a murderer,the GB have become murderers to get what they want despite being in a covenant with Jah. But they are like their father,because they use guile to make it appear,the knowledge they offer is from God. Satan with his false signs,makes their other lies seem right.

As satan may have seemed right about God to the inexperienced Eve,those within JWs are being deceived by the GB because they are not listening to the source of truth,Jah through Christ.

Satan may have put the serpent within the "tree of knowledge" to make it appear he represented truth from Jah,but what satan said through the serpent was a lie. It belied where it was positioned.

Satan placed the serpent within a place from where truth should come(as if from God),so his lies seem plausible.

What it said,despite where it was positioned as part of the deception,was a lie.

This is what is happening today. Satan has put his Anointed/angel/messengers/serpents of lies within a place where Truth should be coming from.

This is why Christs revelations at this time about the "war in heaven" (Rev 12:7)of Anointed is important. Its revealing that MANY Anointed would be UNfaithful. Otherwise,why is there a WAR going on within a place where ONLY Truth should exist? This is important,because its revealing  that a place where trust is given, is where satan has positioned his serpents:The GB.

The GB as UNfaithful anointed serpents,should be telling the truth to jws,because Anointed should not lie. The "faithful slave" would come from within Anointed at this time. Truth should be coming from them! So satan has positioned his anointed angel/messengers of lies,within a place where Truth should come from:within Anointed. But since they have broken their covenant with Jah and become serpents like satan did,their "knowledge" may seem to be what "god says",but are lies.

This is why Eve was "thoroughly decieved" and why Christ predicted a great deception in our time. He said to Anointed,"do not be misled". How could ANOINTED be "misled"? By a deception coming from within Anointed as a group.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jun 8 16 4:28 AM

Hi JD,

You said, "Satan placed the serpent within a place from where truth should come (as if from God), so his lies seem plausible.  

Two scriptures come to mind,

“And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the ‘Christ,’ and will mislead many.  For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. Behold, I have told you in advance.”  Matt 24:4,5,24,25

“Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,  not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.”  2 Thess 2:1-4

Through fallen “anointed ones” who also act as prophets and show signs of a day set for the Kingdom to have arrived (great signs and wonders), the “elect” in Christ are deceived.  Only in the organization do we find anointed ones, showing this deceit is initiated by such ones.

The most successful trap that Satan has devised is one where the victims are right within his hand, convincing them that evil lies everywhere else but in the hand; how convenient this makes it for him to crush them in his fist.  

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jun 11 16 6:36 PM

Hi Peely and JD.
Peely, that was an excellent teaching tool...about the rattlesnake.. Yes it will take a shock to wake up people.  Like when the harlot's skirt is thrown up by God and she is exposed for all the sins she has commited and the lies she has spoken. (hidden beneath her skirt... like that rattlesnake and the mat)  . (Jeremiah chapter 13:26.21,22)  She will be exposed and will not be able to charm it away as before ( Isaiah 47:11) Some will hear the trumpet and wake up.  Some will fail to "hear". Satan baited the trap well...using some real truth as a decoy.   The scripture at Amos chapter 3 comes to mind.  Amos 3:…5  Does a bird fall into a trap on the ground when there is no bait in it? Does a trap spring up from the earth when it captures nothing at all?    6  If a trumpet is blown in a city will not the people tremble? If a calamity occurs in a city has not the LORD done it?  7  Surely the Lord GOD does nothing Unless He reveals His secret counsel To His servants the prophets.…
The alarm must be given...and it is being given now Pearl has told me that the chorus that she saw in "heaven" is and has been singing...She and You and Paulo and others are singing and the warning is being given.....

Joel 2   King James Version (KJV)
2 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

1 Cor 14:…7  Even in the case of lifeless instruments, such as the flute or harp, how will anyone recognize the tune they are playing unless the notes are distinct?   8  Again, if the trumpet sounds a muffled call, who will prepare for battle?   9  So it is with you. Unless you speak intelligible words with your tongue, how will anyone know what you are saying?
:All of you have been very clear and yet...
... will everyone hear it for what it is?  …
1 Cor 2:   13  And this is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom, but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. 14  The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God. For they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned
Matthew 13:…15  For this people’s heart has grown callous; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn, and I would heal them.’  16  But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.  17  For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.…

Yes, JD...the deception is very great and many will be misled...as Peely quoted...many false prophets and false anointed (christs) will arise and mislead many.
Satan's final deception is in play...but as the skirt of this harlot gets raised more and more...many will be able (depending on their humility and spiritual perception) to see and hear...a separating is underway as the true anointed sound the warning loud and clear. 

May God and Jesus conitnue to make you stand firm.
Agape , Obe.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jun 12 16 6:19 PM

Ok...I guess Yuku was having trouble the other day....it said this page did not exist before...so I tried twice to post it and then finally I went and opened a new thread and posted it there. It still did not show up for a while...now I may have to clean up the duplicates.
Sorry
Obe

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help