Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 10 16 7:36 AM

Tags : :

There has been a buzz about the recent Blog posts, regarding the Memorial. I have received a wide variety of responses to the information. I notice how the dispensing of teachings are causing a separating of minds by those who agree with them, or disagree.
For many years, those among us have suffered feeling alone, oppressed, and rejected. It required endurance to not let go of what we knew was true, and our love of all Jesus represented, and all God rightly expects. Even though we now enjoy a freedom from the Beast and it's demonic exhalations; we are still in the wilderness... still seeing afar off, our sweet homeland;
While we continue to endure a similar shame as what was heaped on our Lord... rejected and despised as wicked by those who are in darkness and still under the power of Satan's abyss.
Like Habakkuk, we see only desolation when we turn our eyes toward Jerusalem. We see the faithful cast off, and the wicked exult in their power and glory. But like Habakkuk, let us also have eyes of Faith and patience, despite the desolation we now see... but being fully assured that every word which God has spoken, is coming toward them like a Tempest. It will not fail, and it will not delay.

In a sweet and quiet way, even now God gives some comfort and assurance.
This past Memorial was a joy to my heart. We enjoyed a remarkable harmony of thought and spirit... such a contrast from the adversity of the past.
Although our group was small, God does not view a small number as insignificant (Matt.18:20; Zech.4:10).
We rightly continue praying, that Christ complete his final harvest of wheat. When it is finished, we will see the fall of the Harlot.

Our Forum here is a necessary resource. Heb.10:24-25 makes plain, that we need a place to derive support and empathy, by those of like faithfulness and trial.
But to have a bountiful resource, we each must contribute, even if we feel inadequate or insignificant. Like a Bank Account, we can only enjoy making rich withdrawals, if we have made regular deposits.
I know from my private messages from each of you, that all are enduring various trials, learning new understandings, but also experiencing a sense of isolation.
I know that isolation is not good. It makes our burdens feel heavier. 
Although the Forum can be a strong and rich resource, reading and writing also have limitations. Our connection can be made stronger, as well as our love, if we get to see and hear eachother. 
There is available to us, resources that can make that happen.
I will send out an email in this forum (please look for it in your inbox), detailing how we can meet together.
Please respond, by letting me know your thoughts, and about your personal desire to participate.
I cannot speak for others, but I know that I am finding my path more difficult, when I feel more separated from each of you. 
We have been exiled from our previous "world", and rightly so. It has meant our salvation and is to our benefit. But we need not remain as cast offs. We share a faith and hope that is a great favor and blessing during this era. I believe, and the scriptures confirm, that we have a resource of strength, love, and joy among us, if we only "deposit" and draw from it.
I always pray that God's spirit, love, mercy and joy be with each of you, as you each faithfully contend with your own assault by Satan.
I hope to do more, and gain more, through seeing your faces and hearing your voices, as we come together, just as Christ directs us to do. A simple gathering, just to meet and perhaps say a prayer together, I trust will do us all much good. I hope you each and all, feel the same.
Love in Christ,
Pearl
P.S. I appologize for a weaker presence recently, both here and at the Blog. I am caring for my elderly parent, in addition to other responsibilities. Despite these loads which we all carry, we each benefit by a mutual gathering, and a committment to offering our own contribution to it. We are promised joy and strength if we do.

Heb.10:24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching."

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey Apr 10 16 8:15 AM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 11 16 4:02 AM

Hello everyone,
I wish you knew how many times I began to write and then canceled it. I had a nice note written and then it got erased.  Pearl, thank you for your thoughts. I was just thinking how much I appreciate and enjoy all I read here. You are right with the example of taking out of the bank and not putting in. I have a habit of doing that with real money too.Lol
This year it was very eye opening comparing scripture to the way we participated in the organization.  All passing the emblems,even children.  I could go on and on, but I am so glad to hear that the real Memorial, though small was good.  It is faith strengthening to hear that.

Heb.10:24,25 makes much more sense to me know and yes, isolation is not good. Although I was raised with a lot of alone time.  I learned to think and pray and talk to my animals. 

And as someone else on this forum said " here is my 2 cents worth!"

Love,
Deborah

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Apr 11 16 5:38 AM

Hi Deborah!
I am so glad to hear from you. I often think about our time together at the demonstration, and wonder how you and Jacob are doing.
I am happy that you went through with posting this comment :)
I know how frustrating it is when you work on a reply, and then lose it. There are some tricks I've learned. One is, to "copy" your comment, before you try to post it. This way, if it is lost, you can paste it and try again. It usually works the second time.
I have not yet written the group email (in case anyone is looking for it), but hope to, during this week.
I know how overwhelmed each of us feels, and I think it's more than dealing with normal life. We have a vicious and raging enemy. It won't be easy to be consistent with our gatherings,
but that why the scripture tells us, not to have the custom of forsaking it. Obviously, Satan does not want genuine faithful to gather, because Christ said that if we do, God's spirit and Christ will be with us. That is a real threat to the power of Satan, over our lives, feelings, and activity. Gathering is a powerful weapon against Satan and his influence. Don't we all need that?
This life is so exasperating and heavy. I listen to my elderly mother talk about her determination to optimize and extend her life, and I realize she does not understand my relationship with Christ, at all.
Paul said that we are among all people, the most to be pitied, if Christ did not rise from the dead (1Cor.15:17). Why? Because our lives are pretty miserable, and we make the conscious decision to accept that. This life means little to us. We selflessly suffer and work for the life to come, as we struggle and suffer from day to day, for Christ. It would be nice to know that my own mother at least, comprehends some of my life, values and goals. But those without spirit do not perceive spiritual realities. Our faith and zeal are a private fire within us, that only God fully sees and continues to stoke. One day... the "City" of our hope, will be the only reality. All other pursuits, hopes, and dreams, will be given over to moth, rust, and thieves. Even while we only have our hope, we are so much richer than those who chase after wind.
Yes Debbie,
the pets we have loved are a gift from God. They comfort our hearts when we need them most. Sometimes they are all that get us past the hardest times.
I hope you keep on sharing your thoughts with us. Your "two cents" are coins of gold.
Love to each of you,
Pearl

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Apr 11 16 4:59 PM

Deborah! It is so good to read your words! 
I, too, talk to my kitty and doggy an awful lot when spending time alone.  They are just great listeners if nothing else and only give love.  I do believe my dog would like to communicate her failure at digging out prairie dogs, how she is diligent at it each day but with no success.  Instead of getting depressed over it, I do believe she gains a new zeal for the job with the new day.  She is a good example of endurance :)

I like your idea, Pearl, that we gather more as a group if at all possible.  What a source of enrichment it could hold for all of us.   

"Obviously, Satan does not want genuine faithful to gather, because Christ said that if we do, God's spirit and Christ will be with us. That is a real threat to the power of Satan, over our lives, feelings, and activity. Gathering is a powerful weapon against Satan and his influence. Don't we all need that?"

What a profound statement that we should all meditate on; after all, the apostles always encouraged one another to gather, along with all believers.  Why would we change this now this when we need the blessing of God’s spirit more than any other time in history? 

Thank you Deborah, for brightening the day with your visit; Pearl, I know it is so difficult for you right now, just to take the time and post your tender reminder for all of us. 

love to both of you,
peely  

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Apr 15 16 12:29 AM

Even though im not Anointed and did not enjoy the celebration,it bought me great joy to know that Christ's memorial was done on the right night...and celebrated how Christ intended:Within Anointed,with no gentiles involved. This is the first time in perhaps 100's of years...and at least 100 years since the stinking beast stuck its filthy claws into sacred things it "ought not"! 

Im 100% sure there was great joy in Heaven at seeing this! It reminded me of when Christ was Born and the angels appeared and began singing so the shepards heard their voices...becasue Christ was Born,who would pave the way for Harmony withn Jahs universe. So how would those same angels feel about Christs Brothers being faithful in celeberating what Christ did for them....which is far more wonderful that Him being Born. His Death would enable Kings from within mankind to be gained,so mankind would be restored. And importantly,celebrating it in a way that reflects they are no longer contaminated by the Harlot and Her Beast. Can you imagine the joy of the Heavenly Spirit faithful !!!

Its those who take the emblems the way Christ intended,which are promises of the ransom being applied to them. But how can that happen if they are contaminated by the stinking spiritualy corrupt beast,even infecting the Memorial? So In Heaven this was a very significant event. It means Christ Body are listening to Him in every sence. He is their Head in spiritual matters. Not the Harlot,NOT the Beast/elders who have ransacked the Temple and look down on Anointed who do take the emblems.

So even though not anointed,im tryng to imagine what was happening within Jahs heavenly Sons...and their joy. Think also of the faithful 11,"looking down" and seeing faithful Anointed who have suffered so much,yet have re-started Christ's memorial the way they had it with their Master nearly 2,000 years ago! Its all coming together,Christ Brothers are united in more and more ways with their already dead and resurected 144,000 Brothers. And that unity will continue to be perfected towards the time when the Kingdom is Born. Wow! Its tuff living in this time,but what a time to be alive!!

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Apr 15 16 1:43 AM

Hey Pearl,you said "There has been a buzz about the recent Blog posts, regarding the Memorial. I have received a wide variety of responses to the information. I notice how the dispensing of teachings are causing a separating of minds by those who agree with them, or disagree."

Can you share some of that buzz? Id love to hear some of the feedback. Im sure many would not have liked the Gb being exposed even regarding the RIGHT day for the memorial..Nisan 13. They cant even get that right!

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Apr 15 16 5:42 AM

(Scriptures are linked. PLEASE read them.)

Well JD, It's just two basic responses. Comments either expressed appreciation for the clarity of explanation and progress being made about Memorial arrangements,
or they castigate the arrangements... not with scriptural backing, but mixed with a spirit of antagonistic hatred, anger, and vexation.
I ascribe such a irritable reaction, to pride. Proud people have hearts that boast in self-righteousness, as they believe everything they do is right. It is hard for them to accept correction, because they love glory before men. The priority of the humble ones, is to find favor with our heavenly Father. The humble seek correction, so that they may improve before His eyes.
2Pet.3:10 tells us...
 "But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare."
As we recall from the meaning of this present "earth", it consists of those who are not of heaven... those who failed to attain their crown, or be written in the Lamb's scroll of life/ name written in heaven.

Peter tells us, that the basis and quality of each anointed one's works, will be "laid bare"/exposed. (Just as the nakedness of the Harlot will be exposed, when God throws her skirt over her head, exposing her unclean harlotry.)
When Paul spoke of this, he said;
"their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person's work If any man's work which he has built on it remains (John15:16), he will receive a reward." (1Cor.3:13-14)
See there, that Paul also tells us, HOW that work will be exposed.
Fire will reveal whether or not it is durable. Only if it is of value (gold, silver 1Cor.3:12), will it endure (and even be refined 1Pet.1:7; Zech.13:9).
If it consists of "stubble" (Isa.47:14; 41:14-16Mal.4:1-2; Zeph.2:1-3; Matt.3:12)...
...then we know that the "fire" that burns them up, is the Truth of God's Word (Jer.23:29; 5:14; Rev.11:5)... coming from the mouths of His prophets.
That truth will "expose", by means of God's own Word... that the work of the UNfaithful does not endure, because it is not based upon God's truths.
I believe that with revelations such as the Memorial arrangements,
a distinction is being made... a revealing... between those who desire to be corrected and refined in order to better please God (those being refined by increasing fire/truth);
and those desiring to guard their corrupt, deceiving beliefs... whose only concern, is with not being proven wrong.
For any who esteem God's Word as supreme, the proof of each one's works (and the revelation/exposure/laying bare by means of scripture) is clearly evident.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Apr 15 16 12:57 PM

Pearl,you said "a distinction is being made... a revealing... between those who desire to be corrected and refined in order to better please God (those being refined by increasing fire/truth);
and those desiring to guard their corrupt, deceiving beliefs... whose only concern, is with not being proven wrong.

What would be one of the most significant truths for Anointed,than getting the night of Christ's death right,so as to respect what He did for Anointed? Would love of Truth and for HIM allow that Anointed to change their views for Christ?! So its significant this issue is "revealing" amongst the anointed who have spoken to you,that proud Anointed cant even be corrected over events surrounding the person who supplied the ransom for them so they can have the Heavenly hope,yet they even disrespect the One who supplied it for them.

They are puffed up over a hope given them by that sacrifice,yet disrespect the REASON they have it!

About the same said Anointed,there is one at the moment being exposed by a lovely Anointed sister who has just "woken up". The Anointed male then attacked her on her facebook because she was exposing his lies. Just from that one event that went on for a few days,this arrogant man WAS exposed. he was shown to be telling LIES...and when corrected,left  the debate because he was easily exposed by Christ's truth. It was a joy to watch it!

It was just as described in Rev 12:7. Christ's Anointed angel/messengers battle against satans anointed angel/messengers. There was the "messages" of truth exposings satans angel anointed over a simple thing like "birth-pangs" and WHO are affected by them(Rev 12:2). The Anointed angel of satan has been falsely predicting world war for over 10 years because he mis-applies Christ prophecy of the "signs" which includes WAR. So his self righteous works which have been going on for over 10 years, have been exposed as "stubble" before the fire of Jahs Truth through Christ. It was wonderful to watch him run of as the coward he is...but importantly,many people witnessed him being easily exposed. He even deleted a few of his posts because they exposed his self righteous arrogance!

But the Anointed sister then told me many ways Jah had directed certain things in connection with her waking up...and protecting herself from this angel of satan just before the debate...and during it. So she was helped to defeat and expose the Anointed angel of satan over the topic. But its not over! This same sister has the ammunition to expose him even further because he lied to her! So the battle will rage for some time! wooo hoo!

When you witness things like this,it really helps you to see how Rev 12:7 is right...and to see that War within Anointed actually happen so dramatically really builds your faith! Jah WAS behind and supporting Christ's Angel,even though she had just woken up.

Armaggedon is a gaining momentum...and this is the first time i witnessed it personally in such a dramatic way.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Apr 15 16 2:19 PM

Dear JD,
I got chills reading your post...
not because I take delight in any imagined superiority, but because all our faiths are made stronger when we see God's Words come true, according to His own spiritual interpretation.
Myself, I have had to preach those interpretations before any such proof, seemed to exist, fueled only by my own faith (Heb.12:6). I had to endure contrary talk, against my perceptions and faith, for a long time, while continuing my struggle to keep writing. I had to endure in patience, while praying for the eventual evidence and fulfillment of what I believed.
Although I saw and experienced the wicked steward expelling  (through the elders/Gentile Beast) any who faithfully witnessed; I knew that most observers did not interpret that "beating" as a part of Armageddon's battle between the anointed kings. And so, it is exciting for me also, to see growing evidence of that final battle, along with the hope that such evidence will make the genuine interpretation, more discernable to a greater number of people, possibly resulting in more salvation.
Thank you for sharing this information. I also look forward to that anointed sister, possible joining our home here.
Love,
Pearl

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey Apr 15 16 3:31 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#9 [url]

Apr 15 16 3:30 PM

Hi  to Debbie....JD...Peely...and everyone else reading here.
Nice to hear from all of you.  (I hope you and Jacob are doing ok Debbie.)
Yes JD that was an interesting thing you posted here.   It brings to mind that for the faithful anointed especially, Jesus said that when they are in a situation as you described they would have  his help.  
See Luke 21:15
For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict....as when they tried to trick Jesus about paying taxes:."

One of them showed him a Roman coin, and he asked them whose head and inscription were on it. They answered, "Caesar's," and he responded: "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's". 

Yes Debbie and Peely...I also talk to our animals....Our little boy doggie and I have a special understanding to who's next to the Alpha...and it's not me..LOL...the cats all have names (actually each one has more than one name...short and "official name")...One of them...(now two lately) has a special affection for me...he cries for me and always jumps up into my lap.  To hear him purring while pumping his paws relaxes me.  They do bring comfort.  Definitely a gift.

JD...I too think that Jesus might have been pleased to see his "brothers" gathered together. You are right to see it the way you do...when we were in the KH it was always run by the beast and I never noticed the difference until now.  Now the faithful anointed can come together to eat the Lord's evening meal together.  The way the organization of JWs do it...the genuine anointed are kept apart...scattered among the nations out there. It would truly be difficult for two or more genuine anointed to meet together the way it has been set up by the organization.
As time progresses Jesus will give words and wisdom to his faithful ones as they stand up for truth.  I pray that more will come together..however even if it is only two  ...Jesus said he would be with them.
Yes JD...it is a tough time to be living in...but "what an exciting ride it is"
Agape, Obadiah 

Last Edited By: Obadiah Apr 15 16 3:38 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Apr 16 16 5:46 PM

I was a jw for 30 years. I was brainwashed into to believing the GB's lies about Armageddon. But to see it happen. To see an Anointed being an Angel/messenger for Christ within Armageddon actually happening. That was something wonderful!

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

May 1 16 6:45 PM

Hello to all my brothers and sisters.  I'm new on the forum.  One of these days I'm going to introduce myself by relating to you my story.  It's just that I have been very busy reading all the wholesome food Pearl has prepared for us.  
Your posts have been of great encouragement to me,  it's such a pitty I was only directed to your blog thirteen days after the memorial.  As an anointed I would have loved to join in.  But I guess I will have to wait until next year if there will be a next one. I also have the habit of withdrawing from the bank and not depositing  I will be making a deposit one of these days. Don't worry.  I love all of you.  Your sister in Christ Rose petal 

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

May 1 16 7:01 PM

Hi Pearl
Just to let you know that coming here is so good. At first I was hesitant to join the forum because I felt I needed to take in knowledge first, and you were encouraging me to join, remember Pearl?  I thought it was a waste of time.  How wrong I was.....  I love reading your messages they transmit so much love....  I feel so assured of Christ's love for me through your words.  So different from the gentile elders.  Thank you all my lovely family.  
Love in Christ 

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

May 2 16 6:51 AM

Welcome Rose Petal,
It is good to meet you.  Yes Pearl has been very busy writing.    One anointed sister (Peely) has also been busy.    It will be time well spent if you spend more time reading.  As it is many of us here are very busy with the daily needs of life...and so ...it would not be a reflection towards anyone if we were not here more often.  We all come when we can...and I suppose...for some even that is a as much as we should expect.  Satan is putting pressure on all.    As the apostle Paul said:
(2 Corinthians 4:8,9)

Weymouth New Testament (verse 8)
We are hard pressed, yet never in absolute distress; perplexed, yet never utterly baffled;

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (verse 9)
We are persecuted, but we are not forsaken; We are cast down, but we are not defeated.

Other scriptures:
Psalm 129:2
"they have greatly oppressed me from my youth, but they have not gained the victory over me we are not forsaken; We are cast down, but we are not defeated.

Psalm 37:24
though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand.

Romans 8:35
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?

2 Timothy 3:12
In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,

John 15:20
Remember what I told you: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.

I thought that these scriptures would be beneficial for all of us in these critical times.

Welcome again Rose....and there is an anointed brother in Brazil...Paulo...Pearl may have given you his link. (He speaks Portugese/ and English.... and makes video talks as well as written articles)  ( http://exatoverdade.blogspot.com/ )

Agape, Obadiah

Obadiah Blogs

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

May 2 16 6:19 PM

Rosa!  You made it here!  I am so glad and I love your flowers.  I look forward to hearing your story or whatever you want to share about your journey in and out of the Watchtower. 

hank you for the scriptures, Obe.  I just used Rom 8:35 today, encouraging JWs to rely on our Father and Christ to see us past the darkness and into the light. I wish I had also remembered this one below.  There was a point when I thought I wouldn’t make it but it gave me such strength then and even now by reading it again.

"You will look for those who contend with you,
but you will not find them.
Those who war against you
will become absolutely nothing.
 For I, Yahweh your God,
hold your right hand
and say to you: Do not fear,
I will help you.

Do not fear, you worm Jacob,
you men of Israel:
I will help you—
this is the Lord’s declaration.
Your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel".  Isa 41:12-14

Paulo, Daz, Modise, Berucha, Julian, Jessica, Rus, Mickey, Andre and anyone I've missed – sending love your way
peely   

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help