Remove this ad

#41 [url]

May 12 15 12:26 AM

Hello  Obadiah, very nice to see you here, hope u are keeping well. Thankyou for your kind words of encouragement, I am sure they will help those of us who feel a little anxious about the task ahead but we must also remember what a great privilege it is also to be part of this, doing God's will in this way, wow!
I thought that the words of Luke 12:12 are most encourging for us too: "for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what needs to be said."

Warm Christian love to you, 
Daz

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

May 12 15 5:19 AM

A warm and loving welcome to Cheryl and Miro144.. Looking forward to hear your introductions. 

Great job everybody. All this makes it even more real.. I am excited and scared at the same time 

I have talked to that friend who has lost his belifes in God about this prosject. And he believes that the org is so bad for people that he is willing to help just from humanity and psychological views since he has been a witness he is  understanding that the only way to lead jw out of jw.org is true the bible (even if he do not believe him self anymore). But he has to be up to date on the "new" beliefs so he got the adress to the blog and said he would get up to date. Maybe by trying to save others he will get his own faith back.  

This year the big convention is for all Scandinavia (Sweden,Denmark and Norway) is held in Stockholm it is ofcourse possible to go there but since it is in a other country will not make it easier.. We still have some small convention in Norway for the English speaking people and Russian speaking people since I both know english and quite a bit of russian I think I will go here..

I went by a Kingdom hall the other day.. And they had gotten a big JW.org sign on the building looking a lot more visible then the Kingdom hall sign. It looked very clear to me that jw.org is a corporation flashing  the corporation logo when ever they can. I was thinking maybe have the jw.org at one of the slogans since even in the jw it must be seeming strange that this logo is poping up everywhere and it is more new then the watchtower and maybe it will be more easy for them to see that the org has changed then thinking it has always been "bad" that it has been lost. (If it ever was Gods org at this time I am not sure it ever was).

So just  a idea to use JW.org = Wild beast but it is  just a detaile and best not to overthink it anyway.. 

And doing the "protest" or stand is a better word no matter the slogan (ofcourse the slogan is important just saying just doing it will have its effect and then the slogan will make a bigger effect)  this should wake some of the older generetions hearts on how they remember being the underdog.  How will it feel like or how will they react when people are trying to preach to them? It is alwaysw strange to be at the other side of the fench. Hopefully it will help make some more hearts awaken. I recantly went to  a course named awakening the illuminated heart.. Whice  I think is the next step in our evolution before we can move into the heavens it looks like we will do it our self,( ask for answers for this and let me know what you hear) to move our consciousness from the brain where the is a duality to the heart where the is unity and where the life source is and to realize that this is God and that you are a child of him and learning to communicate with him.. Hehe it is all so new but I will tell you more when I know more.. But meditation is a very important key and being out in nature..       

Thank you. 
Keep up the good work 
Love you all 
May our Lord and God continue to bless us all .. 

Julian 

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

May 12 15 3:18 PM

I think that the following message is fitting to their dead-locked reasoning 
“Unless you people see signs and wonders, you will never believe.” - John 4:48

It really seems that the mark they bear (JW) is unremovable  by means of simple Logic

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

May 12 15 7:25 PM

(Cited scriptures that are not quoted, are links)

Yes Paulo,
All mankind are slaves to Satan, whether they recognize that or not. To remove that slave mark and no longer be under demonic deception, must be by the grace of God.
"'When the disciples heard this, they were very astonished and said, "Then who can be saved?" And looking at them Jesus said to them, "With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." (Matt.19:25,26)
"And someone said to Him, "Lord, are there just a few who are being saved?" And He said to them, "Strive to enter through the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able." (Luke13:23,24)
"Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!  Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." (Matt.7:22,23,14)

Logic cannot remove the brand mark of a mind and heart enslaved to deception.
Such enslavement to lies is allowed by our God, among those hearts which do not have a complete and sincere love of Truth.
"The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness." (2Thess.2:9-12)

When we love the truth in our heart, we speak it, and we obey it, and we are slaves of God...
"A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart (Luke8:11, 15), and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of." (Luke6:45)
"These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads." (Deut.6:6,8)
""There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His slaves will serve Him; They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads." (Rev.22:3,4)

Those who are deceived, do not love God's truth in their heart. They fall slaves to Satan's lying seed, instead.
"Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. It forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads " (Rev.13:11,16)
They become drunk on the wine of Satan's deep things, and fall asleep.

To understand the sacred secrets of the kingdom, is a gift of God...
"He told them, 'The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that, "'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'" (Mark4:11,12)
"At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, 'I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.'" (Luke10:21)

Only the meek and God fearing, gain access to the Trees of Life (Rev.2:7; 22:14, 2) and the healing "fruit" they offer (Luke6:44-45; Matt.7:20; Rev.22:2).
Those enslaved to Confusion/Babylon, will not see life. (John3:36)

The very reason why such people are only swayed by the physical, is because this is what impresses them. They do not have spiritual eyes, given them by the spirit.
"The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit." (1Cor.2:14)
"Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may know the things freely given to us by God. This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words." (1Cor.2:12,13)

Those without the spirit, see only the physical world. They confuse the worldly blessings of Satan, as divine favor (Matt.4:9)
"Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world." (1John2:15,16)
"They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood." (1John4:5,6)

The steward who accepts Satan's power in this world, gains control of the international Gentile Beast...for a time (Rev.17:315). Such harlots are lavished by Satan, with every worldly treasure.
They fail the test of Matt.4:9 and 1John2:15.
Those who are physical are impressed by such displays of power and riches (1Cor.4:5-13; Rev.3:17,18),
but we remember that Jesus said that it is harder for such a one to enter God's kingdom, than a camel to go through the eye of a needle.
It is only natural for those without spiritual reasoning, to be impressed, only by the physical. Yet what did Jesus point out?
That he himself didn't even have a place to lay down his head. Apparently, his faithful do not enjoy worldly riches either (Matt.25:35-36)
We store up heavenly treasures, knowing their value can not compare.

I know we know these things, but it is always good for all of us, to remember the wonderful things we have gained.
Love,
Pearl

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey May 16 15 3:07 PM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

May 16 15 7:44 AM

Hi Pearl, I hope you are doing ok, I do keep you in my prayers, how is your hunt for another RV going? Have you received much feedback / support?
Also I received this from one of the forums I posted on, a little discouraging but I guess expected too. It is odd because many have found fault with the Watchtower organization & discuss it freely, yet they don't support speaking out publicly about them it seems??

Love,
Darren

Subj: Topic disapproved - "The Final Witness"  
Hello Daz,
 You are receiving this notification because your topic "The Final Witness" at "Discuss The Truth" was disapproved by a moderator or
administrator.
 The following reason was given for the disapproval: The reported message does not fit into any other category, please use the
further information field.
 In the opinion of this moderator the link falls foul of one of our
policies. It is an encouragement to demonstrate outside of Regional
Conventions - an approach that we cannot support. On our policies page we
state: "We will not permit links to sites which, in our opinion, have the
sole purpose of attacking or denigrating Jehovah's Witnesses."

Thanks for understanding. 

Thanks, DTT Management 

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

May 16 15 10:09 AM

(SCRIPTURES ARE LINKS)

Dear Darren,
Satan knows that one of the best ways to keep people doing nothing, is to give them a pressure valve.
He allows the denegration of the WT on these forums, because the end result, is that they are then satisfied just to blow off steam, and they do nothing about it. Satan knows it takes character to actually care enough about others and about evil, to be willing to make sacrifices and act.
As you say, it is hypocritical, to encourage people to beef on the various threads, but have a policy to forbid something that might actually make a difference. Why? Satan has control of almost every forum, and HE does not want anyone to make a difference.
How long have "Jehovah's WItnesses" been denegrating every other religion?
They are still preaching something much worse than our message. If anything, the very things they accuse others of, is exactly what has come back to them.
We plan to engage in an "informational picket", not hate campaign.
I would not be surprised if most of these forums are actually owned by the WT, or moderated by members.
The leaders of the WT are "shrewd", according to Jesus (Luke16:8).
All of these forums are linked in purpose, and they are all against the truth.
So we have to be really cautious ourselves, keeping this is mind when we make use of their publicity.
Thank you for your prayers. Lately I feel that i desperately need them.
I have not found an RV yet that I can afford, and that is healthy enough to live in.
But I live in an area where I am able to do three assemblies each weekend, even driving from home.
That will keep me busy for a while, until I get what I need to go further.

As prophesied, we are small, just as God wants us to be.
But we are enough for the power of God to be manifested.
The heavenly clouds of sealed faithful witnesses, are now with us.
(2Kings6:16; 2Chron.32:7; Jude1:14; Dan.7:10; Rev.20:12; Isa.26:21; 2Pet.3:10; Matt.16:27; 2Thess.1:7; Heb.12:22; Eph.2:6; Heb.2:5,16; Rev.5:11)
(1Pet.3:22; Eph.1:22)

You have also expressed feelings of inadequacy to me.
I want to remind you of one scripture, which I hope you will deeply think about. It may help you with your feelings of inadequacy, as it also helps me, when I am feeling similarly.

"The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life." (Rev.22:17)

Notice that the ones who bear this message to come to the waters of life (Isa.55:1; John7:38; Luke6:45),
includes anyone who hears.
If one has ears to hear, it is because God Himself has granted that one personally, to be capable of hearing, because of reading a good heart... unlike the rebellious (Acts28:27; Mark4:11,12).
Since you grasp these things... you have been given "eyes" and "ears".
That qualifies you, according to God, to "say, 'Come!'"...
or, to preach the final witness.
Since God has granted you spiritual eyes and ears, you are assured that you have been chosen to be a part of Rev.22:17.
None of us are worthy. But when we accept the word of God, and we obey it, we are cleansed as a vessel.
That obedience to Christ cleanses us, to carry the message (John15:3; 17:17) (2Tim.2:20,21; 2Cor.4:7).

Regardless of the results or how daunting the task may seem;
In faith, we must obey. It is God, who chooses how it will grow (1Cor.3:6; Ps.127:1; 126:6).
Well, one more quoted scripture...
"If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything. Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God and receive from him anything we ask, because we keep his commands and do what pleases him." (1John3:20-22)
It pleases God, that we witness to the life-saving truths which He Himself is dispensing through us (Rev.21:6).

Love in our Lord,
Pearl

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey May 16 15 3:09 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

May 18 15 8:23 AM

Hello to Everyone! Firstly, welcome with love to the forum, nanaof21 and miro144!  Nana, you are on my side of the world which is quite comforting, yet miro, you fill a gap needing to be filled on the other side of the world!  We are growing from the small beginnings which is such a blessing. 

Julian, it is nanaof2 that will be making a strong plea among conventions in California, I believe.  You made an interesting point about JW.ORG becoming a prominent idol and it seems to be an irritating awareness among many out there who consider deem it a golden calf.  The recent broadcast by one of the GB pressed hard the need for contributions, calling the donations "Jehovah's money", and that "millions of dollares are required to finance the colossal kingdom work"!  I believe the goal is to build 30,000 kingdom halls in the next 15 years.  All the figures proposed just didn't make sense when considering the number of those who are leaving and are disfellowshipped.  Yet, our goal is to alert as many as possible NOW to such idolatry and earthly plans.  Fifteen years from now is way too far for me to plan out.  Christ's followers live "day to day" with the hope tomorrow brings God's Kingdom, no? Our fortress brought out in 2 Sam 22 is our God, not one of wood and stone.  Deut 4:28; Dan 11:38; Isa 17:10,11; Mark 14:58.  I do pray as many as possible become aware of this.  

I have well appreciated everyone’s comments and encouragement as of late – boy do I need it.  I read 2 Sam 22 frequently and I thought I’d share a little here, even though we are all familiar with many of the words:

“The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
    my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
    my shield and the horn of my salvation.
He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior—
    from violent people you save me.26 “To the faithful you show yourself faithful,
    to the blameless you show yourself blameless,
27 to the pure you show yourself pure,
    but to the devious you show yourself shrewd.
28 You save the humble,
    but your eyes are on the haughty to bring them low.
29 You, Lord, are my lamp;
    the Lord turns my darkness into light.
30 With your help I can advance against a troop;
    with my God I can scale a wall. “As for God, his way is perfect:
    The Lord’s word is flawless;
    he shields all who take refuge in him.
32 For who is God besides the Lord?
    And who is the Rock except our God?
33 It is God who arms me with strength
    and keeps my way secure.
34 He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
    he causes me to stand on the heights.
35 He trains my hands for battle;
    my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
36 You make your saving help my shield;
    your help has made me great.
37 You provide a broad path for my feet,
    so that my ankles do not give way.“The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock!
    Exalted be my God, the Rock, my Savior!
48 He is the God who avenges me,
    who puts the nations under me,
49     who sets me free from my enemies.
You exalted me above my foes;
    from a violent man you rescued me.
50 Therefore I will praise you, Lord, among the nations;
    I will sing the praises of your name.51 “He gives his king great victories;
    he shows unfailing kindness to his anointed,
    to David and his descendants forever.”

May we all be strong in spirit, righteousness, and love,
peely  

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

May 18 15 3:52 PM

Dear Paulo,

I want to thank you for being here!  I have read many of your response posts on another forum in the last few years. Even then when I was just opening eyes, your words rang true to my ears.   It is so good that you are with us.

love,
peely

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

May 23 15 8:07 AM

Well the conventions have started, and what an experience this is!
There is much to report about all the expressions on the faces I have seen, reacting to the messages.
The fire Jesus desires to spread throughout the earth, is being kindled.

I too feel anxious about reaching as many as possible, and although we must do our best,
we must also remember that Jesus did not ask us to reach every person...
Remember again Luke12:49...
"I have come to set the world on fire, and how I wish it were already kindled!
Can you see that Jesus wishes that the start of a worldwide fire, were only "kindled"?
He wishes this, because the very beginning of that fire is something that also depends upon us, and he is waiting for it to be kindled. 
To kindle a fire, is to give that fire it's first start. Jesus can cause the growth into the worldwide fire, but we are the ones who must first kindle it.

This means that we do not have to be the source of that worldwide blaze.... reaching everyone.
We just need to start the flame where we are.
It helps to look at the Greek for Luke12:49 (http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/NTpdf/luk12.pdf)
You will see the thought, that Jesus is willing and desires to feed this blaze, but first it must be kindled.
That responsibility depends upon us. 
The Greek says that "if" it is kindled, then Jesus will accelerate it.
We do our best to start the fire, but do not expect to reach the whole world.
That depends upon Christ and the spirit of God, once we have obeyed and done our part.
(Isa.64:2; 13:8; 2Pet.3:10,12; Micah1:4) (Rev.17:16-17; Nahum2:10; Eze.20:47; 2Kings19:26; Luke8:6; Rev.3:2) (Rev.16:8,9; 8:7; 18:8; 17:16)

"Therefore, thus says the Lord, the God of hosts,
“Because they (the rebellious nation of God) have spoken this word,
Behold, I am making My words in your mouth fire
And this people wood, and it will consume them." (Jer.5:14)

"And if anyone wants to harm them, fire flows out of their mouth and devours their enemies; so if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this way." (Rev.11:5)

This small start, compares to Christ's comparison of the kingdom, to a mustard grain.
God makes it grow, into the largest of trees (Matt.13:31,32; 1Cor.3:7).

So, although we rightfully feel anxious about reaching as many as we can... creating many little flames,
we know that the final result will be fed by God's spirit into the firestorm He desires,
which does not depend solely upon us. We obey, and leave the results to the will of God.
If we are doing our best to "kindle", we should not stay anxious,
other than in prayer... for the salvation of as many as possible.

Interestingly, I noticed the visiting readers at the Blog has dropped off dramatically yesterday and today.
I can only hope and pray that this unusual occurence, is a reflection that most are now out there, working the message.
God be with you!

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey May 25 15 6:02 PM. Edited 8 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

May 24 15 11:25 PM

"Well the conventions have started, and what an experience this is!
There is much to report about all the expressions on the faces I have seen, reacting to the messages.
The fire Jesus desires to spread throughout the earth, is being kindled."

You cant leave us hanging Pearl,PLEASE do tell ! Can you post a pic of you holding the sign? That would be cool. :-)

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

May 25 15 6:54 AM

I did mention taking a few pictures to my husband... not because I take pride in what I am doing, but because this is such a historical activity, despite how small and ignoble it may appear. But he told me, "Let those who see your message, take the pictures.". So needless to say, he did not take any. 
It may be prudent to refrain from a public post of my appearance, since I have much writing work yet to do.
I will be meeting up with a couple of readers in my general area, who also write here at the forum.
If they take any pictures, they are welcomed to email them to you, via the forum mail here.
When this campaign is over, we can all publicly post pictures of our activities in a thread here. I expect that would be very encouraging to all of us.
Perhaps you can get a few pictures of your own activity, and save them for then.

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey May 25 15 6:58 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

May 25 15 2:26 PM

You can post pics with your face obscured. This isnt hard to do. If someone starts a thread about it,all those involved can safely post the pics without others knowing who we are.:-)

Just thought of a new slogan for a sandwich board:
"THIS religion is a snare and a racket" :-)

Last Edited By: Jahsdisciple May 25 15 2:29 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

May 31 15 4:11 AM

mommaseti wrote:
A warm and loving hello to you all ! I am keeping this short until I know I can post it. This my third time trying .
Love in Christ
Mickey

Hello there Mickey, a very warm welcome to you. We look forward to your posts!

Warm Christian love to you,
Daz

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Jun 2 15 9:08 AM

Mickey!

How are you?  For all who don't know, Mickey wrote a little about herself under Introductions, entitled "Hello everyone".  I have wondered how you are doing, and I'm glad you are keeping contact with Pearl....and now all of us once again  :)

I am also so shy, Mickey; it is your words saying you are a "bit shy" that I've kept in mind, as I also always worry about offending another.  I have realized just how powerful our God can be in our lives if we let him.  He truly is our Rock to lean on for support when things get tough.  

I hope you update us soon with how you are doing.  It can be an encouragement to all of us.

love and prayers,
peely

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Jun 6 15 6:18 PM

Hello All,
Just a note for the purpose of sharing.
Just got in the door and did some unpacking and animal care. Very tired, but satisfied that we were able to accomplish some of this final witness.
So happy to have met and be working with Debbie and her son, Jacob. Her signs looked great, and it was so good to see that the vital message is being announced.
My prayers are with all of you that are supporting the message around the world.
How great it will be when we see the removal of the "harlot"!... A wonderful confirmation of our faith and hope.
The reactions in the faces we spoke to were varied. This is a very sad work indeed, knowing that it is primarily just a witness, according to the justice of God,
and it is not expected that those drunk on the Harlot's wine will accept it. Even those who left the "Beast", discontent and angry, who search online for spiritual food, are not likely to accept this final message.
"The days are coming," declares the Sovereign LORD, "when I will send a famine through the land-- not a famine of food or a thirst for water, but a famine of hearing the words of the LORD. People will stagger from sea to sea and wander from north to east, searching for the word of the LORDbut they will not find it." (Amos8:11)
This previous scripture, belongs with Dan.12:4...
"But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.
Despite a rigorous search for spiritual food, and all the discussion around this subject,
the result will be as expressed at 2Tim.3:7...
"...always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth."
Whether inside or outside the Beast, most will not recognize the truth for what it is. The result, is that their search will prove fruitless.
Yet we are still under obligation to offer what we have been given.
"As for them, whether they listen or not-- for they are a rebellious house-- they will know that a prophet has been among them. "And you, son of man, neither fear them nor fear their words, though thistles and thorns are with you and you sit on scorpions.... [(Rev.9:3510) (2Sam.23:6-7)]; ....neither fear their words nor be dismayed at their presence, for they are a rebellious house. 7"But you shall speak My words to them whether they listen or not, for they are rebellious" (Eze.2:5-7)
Our God has promised that He would provide water in the wilderness (Isa.41:18Rev.21:622:17).
Anyone who has found it, is directed to share it (Rev.22:17 linked above). How touching it is for me to see, even those who are infirm, to be moved in spirit to share God's provisions, despite the condition of God's people in general (Hosea4:6Rev.2:23Isa.42:18-20).
Our Father will not fail to bless those who please him by supporting the Body of Christ (Matt.25:40Heb.6:10).
We also love all those who have been mislead by the father of the lie and his minions
(Rev.13:842Thess.2:9-12Rom.12:20-21;Matt.5:44),
and so we offer them living water in this time of spiritual drought.

image   Love to all of you,  Pearl

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey Jun 6 15 6:32 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Jun 13 15 5:39 PM

Jake and I was tired and we left the convention area.  We were about a mile up the road and I remembered that Jahsdisciple thought pictures would be nice.  We headed back. This was taken while moving with a cell phone.   I hope all enjoy them.

Love,
Debbie

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help