Remove this ad

#21 [url]

May 8 15 4:59 AM

That's a good one Daz, as long as it is accompanied by the other two. Otherwise, they will not realize why it is being said.
They feel secure, that the Watchtower IS Jehovah's trusted slave, and is therefore, worthy of their trust also.
They now believe that to trust God, IS to trust whom he has appointed to keep watch over them.

They must first see, that their trust is misplaced.
Then they will understand the difference between trusting God,
and trusting the Watchtower Beast.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

May 8 15 5:12 AM

Thanks Pearl, yes I agree. I sure hope that with God's help we will be able to plant that seed, arouse some curiosity which in turm will make them question, even if only the size of just a mustard seed of curiosity it could be enough to bring them back to the Father & the Son!

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

May 8 15 7:36 AM

Hello everyone,
             Yes Debbie, I have been very busy working a lot....many things to take care of (including getting Pearl set up)...I should have a lot of it wrapped up in about four more weeks.  Pearl is keeping me up to date.   Debbie, you brought out a very important point that the brothers and sisters in the Organization are "idolizing" the organization.    They won't agree, but it is so true.
                 Pearl  has a point about keeping it simple and shoot the arrow to the center.   Indoctrination has prepped all members of the Organization of JWs to be able to dispute or ignore anything we say about "false prophet",  "wicked slave", "not trusting in men" and other truths that have become clear...for sincere seekers of truth, this takes an open heart and asking the Father to open our minds to understand these things.  This he will do if the sincere ones ask him to show them what the truth is....(most think that they already have "the truth")
Now...something brought out here that really isn't even acknowledged by many who have already left the organization (I have seen this refusal to believe this by many on different discussion boards).....The WT Organization is the Wild Beast ...   So many still believe that the Wild Beast coming out of the sea is the world's political establishments...the idea that the Watchtower Organization is the Wild Beast  sounds simply preposterous to them....  they will say to one another...."can you believe it...how ridiculous is that"   Not in their wildest imaginations would anyone think this...even many of those who have left the organization for other reasons think it is ludicrous.  But the message will be heard and the jury cannot simply forget what they heard....it is a tactic that lawyers use in court...and the judge then says..."the jury will disregard that statement"....(but they have already heard it)
So Daz,   the seed gets planted.

Something to remember Peely,....even if we are the only one standing there will a simple message....we are not alone...Jesus and his Father by means of the holy spirit are there with you.....you are not alone.
This reminds me of Jonah who was afraid to go and warn Ninevah. (They were so fierce...and wicked....but the city repented in sacloth and ashes...the offer to repent is there...how they respond is up to them ......either way they will be warned...  Ezekiel 2:7) .....the message will be heard
Jonah was given a simple message:   Jonah 3:4
                "Jonah began by going a day's journey into the city, proclaiming, "Forty more days and Nineveh will be overthrown."

Ours can be simple also as has been said here already.
The WT Organization is the Wild Beast....stop idolizing it.          The Governing Body is the "Harlot"       What ever you say keep it short and to the point

The seed will get planted....let those with ears hear.
May God comfort all who shout out.
Obadiah

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

May 9 15 4:05 AM

Obadiah wrote:
Hello everyone,
             Yes Debbie, I have been very busy working a lot....many things to take care of (including getting Pearl set up)...I should have a lot of it wrapped up in about four more weeks.  Pearl is keeping me up to date.   Debbie, you brought out a very important point that the brothers and sisters in the Organization are "idolizing" the organization.    They won't agree, but it is so true.
                 Pearl  has a point about keeping it simple and shoot the arrow to the center.   Indoctrination has prepped all members of the Organization of JWs to be able to dispute or ignore anything we say about "false prophet",  "wicked slave", "not trusting in men" and other truths that have become clear...for sincere seekers of truth, this takes an open heart and asking the Father to open our minds to understand these things.  This he will do if the sincere ones ask him to show them what the truth is....(most think that they already have "the truth")
Now...something brought out here that really isn't even acknowledged by many who have already left the organization (I have seen this refusal to believe this by many on different discussion boards).....The WT Organization is the Wild Beast ...   So many still believe that the Wild Beast coming out of the sea is the world's political establishments...the idea that the Watchtower Organization is the Wild Beast  sounds simply preposterous to them....  they will say to one another...."can you believe it...how ridiculous is that"   Not in their wildest imaginations would anyone think this...even many of those who have left the organization for other reasons think it is ludicrous.  But the message will be heard and the jury cannot simply forget what they heard....it is a tactic that lawyers use in court...and the judge then says..."the jury will disregard that statement"....(but they have already heard it)
So Daz,   the seed gets planted.

Something to remember Peely,....even if we are the only one standing there will a simple message....we are not alone...Jesus and his Father by means of the holy spirit are there with you.....you are not alone.
This reminds me of Jonah who was afraid to go and warn Ninevah. (They were so fierce...and wicked....but the city repented in sacloth and ashes...the offer to repent is there...how they respond is up to them ......either way they will be warned...  Ezekiel 2:7) .....the message will be heard
Jonah was given a simple message:   Jonah 3:4
                "Jonah began by going a day's journey into the city, proclaiming, "Forty more days and Nineveh will be overthrown."

Ours can be simple also as has been said here already.
The WT Organization is the Wild Beast....stop idolizing it.          The Governing Body is the "Harlot"       What ever you say keep it short and to the point

The seed will get planted....let those with ears hear.
May God comfort all who shout out.
Obadiah

Hi there Obadiah, good to hear from you! Thankyou for your encouraging words, much appreciated!

Warm Christian love to you,
Daz

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

May 9 15 4:13 AM

Miro144 wrote:
Dear brother Daz that is very good slogan. We hope that we will plant the seed brethren as you mentioned.

Hello Miro144, great to see you here, I hope you are keeping well, thankyou kindly, yes let's hope & pray that whatever the slogan that is used, the seed will be firmly planted,

Daz

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

May 9 15 7:47 AM

When it comes to which slogans should be used, we must let God tell us. It is His message we must accept as our message.
We are His servants, do His work, and we speak His words (John16:13; Matt.10:20; Eze.33:7). He is smarter than us, and we dare not think otherwise (Isa.55:9; Rev.4:11).
We praise Him, when we accept His direction for us in this (John8:47) (1Pet.4:11; Heb.1:1; Hosea12:10; 2Kings17:13; Amos3:6-7Rev.10:7).
He deserves praise, for guiding us in this very matter (Isa.41:13), even within His words written so long ago (Isa.46:10; 55:11)....
He tells us what to declare....

"Shout it aloud, do not hold back. Raise your voice like a trumpet. Declare to my people their rebellion and to the descendants of Jacob their sins."

Which slogans declare (and awaken) God's chosen people (1Pet.2:9,10) to their present abominations, so that as prophesied, their knees will run with urine?
(Eze.7:17; 21:7)
Which slogans CLEARLY "uncover" the true works taking place in the earth (2Pet.3:10)
and the surprise judgment due the present "ungodly" heavens and earth? (Rev.3:3; 2Pet.3:7; Rev.16:15)
Only the two I have posted, just as directed by spirit.

Watchtower
=Wild Beast

and

Gov. Bdy. = 
Wicked Steward =
       Harlot 

This campaign is not to be one of confusion, based upon whatever each person contrives and deems worthy of announcing.
God and Christ have greatly desired this Great day (Luke12:49; 2Pet.3:7; Jer.23:29; Rev.18:8) and we must declare their words, according to their direction.... not our own.

When the "two witnesses" are seen in Zech.4:14, they are depicted (Zech.4:2-3, 11-14; Rev.11:4,3) as two olive trees (Ps.1:3; Rev.11:4; 22:2) with two branches (Zech.4:12; John15:5) that "pour" "golden liquid" (holy spirit and truth -Rev.3:18) into a "golden bowl", which then provides "fuel" to illuminate the "lampstand" (Zech.4:2, 11) (Matt.5:14-15).
The last lampstand with seven lamps on it (Zech.4:2) shines the light of God's spirit, sent out by Him to go throughout the earth (Rev.5:6; Zech.4:10).This lampstand is the last congregation in this world (to be light bearers)... with it's last "star"/angel messenger/ prophet. (see Rev.1:20). That spirit of spoken prophecy/voice of "trumpet", is to be controlled by the prophet (1Cor.14:32-33), according to the spirit of God, given to that prophet (Rev.10:7; 22:6)
Let him with ears, hear what the spirit says (Rev.2:29) to the congregation/lampstand.
That is the message that all are to hear, and to give (Rev.22:17; 21:6) if they are to be a part of this final witness....
and give God's warning message (Rev. 14:8-1018:4).

If we are all unified in this message, it will be backed by God's spirit and power, and will spread like one fire/spirit (Isa.4:4; Heb.1:71Thess.5:19-20) (Matt.3:11),
as it is meant to spread "throughout the earth" (Luke12:49; 2Pet.3:7; Rev.19:15; 2:26,27; Rev.19:14; 17:14).

Love in Christ,
Pearl

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey May 9 15 7:56 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

May 9 15 8:42 AM

Pearl Doxsey wrote:
When it comes to which slogans should be used, we must let God tell us. It is His message we must accept as our message.
We are His servants, do His work, and we speak His words (John16:13; Matt.10:20; Eze.33:7). He is smarter than us, and we dare not think otherwise (Isa.55:9; Rev.4:11).
We praise Him, when we accept His direction for us in this (John8:47) (1Pet.4:11; Heb.1:1; Hosea12:10; 2Kings17:13; Amos3:6-7Rev.10:7).
He deserves praise, for guiding us in this very matter (Isa.41:13), even within His words written so long ago (Isa.46:10; 55:11)....
He tells us what to declare....

"Shout it aloud, do not hold back. Raise your voice like a trumpet. Declare to my people their rebellion and to the descendants of Jacob their sins."

Which slogans declare (and awaken) God's chosen people (1Pet.2:9,10) to their present abominations, so that as prophesied, their knees will run with urine?
(Eze.7:17; 21:7)
Which slogans CLEARLY "uncover" the true works taking place in the earth (2Pet.3:10)
and the surprise judgment due the present "ungodly" heavens and earth? (Rev.3:3; 2Pet.3:7; Rev.16:15)
Only the two I have posted, just as directed by spirit.

Watchtower
=Wild Beast

and

Gov. Bdy. = 
Wicked Steward =
       Harlot 

This campaign is not to be one of confusion, based upon whatever each person contrives and deems worthy of announcing.
God and Christ have greatly desired this Great day (Luke12:49; 2Pet.3:7; Jer.23:29; Rev.18:8) and we must declare their words, according to their direction.... not our own.

When the "two witnesses" are seen in Zech.4:14, they are depicted (Zech.4:2-3, 11-14; Rev.11:4,3) as two olive trees (Ps.1:3; Rev.11:4; 22:2) with two branches (Zech.4:12; John15:5) that "pour" "golden liquid" (holy spirit and truth -Rev.3:18) into a "golden bowl", which then provides "fuel" to illuminate the "lampstand" (Zech.4:2, 11) (Matt.5:14-15).
The last lampstand with seven lamps on it (Zech.4:2) shines the light of God's spirit, sent out by Him to go throughout the earth (Rev.5:6; Zech.4:10).This lampstand is the last congregation in this world (to be light bearers)... with it's last "star"/angel messenger/ prophet. (see Rev.1:20). That spirit of spoken prophecy/voice of "trumpet", is to be controlled by the prophet (1Cor.14:32-33), according to the spirit of God, given to that prophet (Rev.10:7; 22:6)
Let him with ears, hear what the spirit says (Rev.2:29) to the congregation/lampstand.
That is the message that all are to hear, and to give (Rev.22:17; 21:6) if they are to be a part of this final witness....
and give God's warning message (Rev. 14:8-1018:4).

If we are all unified in this message, it will be backed by God's spirit and power, and will spread like one fire/spirit (Isa.4:4; Heb.1:71Thess.5:19-20) (Matt.3:11),
as it is meant to spread "throughout the earth" (Luke12:49; 2Pet.3:7; Rev.19:15; 2:26,27; Rev.19:14; 17:14).

Love in Christ,
Pearl

Hello Pearl, I am happy to go with both these slogans, both give a direct message & I feel will be very conspicuous.

Daz

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

May 9 15 2:18 PM

Rev.14:6-16 is so relevant for us now....
It's meaning and application must be interpreted for "Jehovah's Witnesses", if they are to heed it's warnings.

"6 Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people. 7 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.
(This is addressed with  "Watchtower IDOL is not Jah" and "Jah's Mountain = Zion -- not Watchtower".)

8 A second angel followed and said, “‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great,’ which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries.”
[This is covered with Gov. Bdy. = Wicked Steward = Harlot  and "Get out my people" (Rev.18:4)]

9 A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, 10 they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”
(This is covered by "Watchtower = Wild Beast" )

12 "This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus."
(This verse adds the knowledge, that we who understand these identities and warnings, must patiently endure in our obedient witnessing and warning of those in captivity, just as Rev.13:10 affirms.)

13 Then I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.”
[This is very appropriate to mention right here. Why? Because anyone who heeds these previous warnings, is going to be "killed" by the Beast, for discontinuing their worship of it (Rev.13:15; 11:7; 6:9-11)].

Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.
[those who do act on the warning we give, will enter God's "rest" (Heb.4:9-11). Their sacrifices will be rewarded (Eph.3:10; 1Pet.1:12; 4:6; Mark.8:35; 2Cor.5:10] ; Matt.16:27; Eze.18:20]
(Heb.4:6; 3:18; 2Pet.2:6; Rev.11:8)

14 I looked, and there before me was a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was one like a son of man with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand. 15 Then another angel came out of the temple and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, “Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” 16 So he who was seated on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested."
The final witness will separate the wheat from the weeds. The harvest of wheat will conclude, by means of how each Chosen hearer, responds to these final messages.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

May 9 15 7:48 PM

Dear Pearl,
You wrote 'foghorn' but I think you most likely meant megaphone. I think megaphones would be an excellent idea. I know time is quickly running out before the time will be upon us. I have found a reasonably priced mini megaphone. The brand name is 'PitBull Mini 5W Megaphone' and the cost on Amazon is $8.99 to $13.64 +shipping It might be more effective (more like a 'trumpet) and reach more people than the banners alone. I know I will not be able to stand on my feet for long  and with a megaphone one could remain sitting in their vehicle. This might be a good idea in case security is called, one could just drive off and return later or even be on public property so as to avoid any tresspassing issues. In Oregon we do have a right to peaceful protest but we cannot tresspass in the process. Also it might make it much more difficult for them to identify the source of the warning message and try to interfere/interupt, which could act in our favor by buying us more time to reach more people. It's just a thought that kept popping into my head, so I thought I would share it with you and see what you thoughts might be.

Much Love,
Cheryl

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

May 10 15 3:26 AM

nanaof2 wrote:
Dear Pearl,
You wrote 'foghorn' but I think you most likely meant megaphone. I think megaphones would be an excellent idea. I know time is quickly running out before the time will be upon us. I have found a reasonably priced mini megaphone. The brand name is 'PitBull Mini 5W Megaphone' and the cost on Amazon is $8.99 to $13.64 +shipping It might be more effective (more like a 'trumpet) and reach more people than the banners alone. I know I will not be able to stand on my feet for long  and with a megaphone one could remain sitting in their vehicle. This might be a good idea in case security is called, one could just drive off and return later or even be on public property so as to avoid any tresspassing issues. In Oregon we do have a right to peaceful protest but we cannot tresspass in the process. Also it might make it much more difficult for them to identify the source of the warning message and try to interfere/interupt, which could act in our favor by buying us more time to reach more people. It's just a thought that kept popping into my head, so I thought I would share it with you and see what you thoughts might be.

Much Love,
Cheryl

Hello Cheryl, I think that is a very good idea to use a megaphone in conjunction with the banners, as you said if we do get moved on we can still "shout it from the rooftops", we can also be announcing the slogans whilst the convention is taking place in a covered area where they may noy be able find us, the message so-to-speak will be in the air as well as on the the ground, people will not only see it with their eyes but hear in their ears!

Daz

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

May 10 15 4:46 AM

Yes Cheryl.... not "foghorn". Must be the fog in my head.
Thank you for your great suggestion. Yes, to hear as well as see, is excellent.
It also allows us to chant the other slogans in addition to the main ones, so that more information is presented.
Even if they turn away from looking, they may hear.
That should be an affordable price for most participants to buy one.

There are many considerations for where we demonstrate, and when. As in literal warfare, we need strategy so that we are not striking the air.
The Devil is powerful, and he doesn't want any to have a chance at life. Convention attendants also strategize, to negate our efforts.
They have walky talkies, and divert dismissal traffic away from such demonstrations. We want to save our neighbors, if at all possible.
Each person who demonstrates should get an aerial map (google) of the site they will demonstrate at, to see where each exit road meets a public road.
Ideally, every means of egress will have someone posted there, with the message.
This way, the message is given on public property, and we cannot be removed for tresspassing.
If possible, do an internet search for your local laws concerning public demonstrations.
This way, if the police are called, you know your rights. Often, the police are not fully familiar with the laws which pertain to this.
Always be respectful and cooperative. We can ask them how we might continue to protest legally, so that we can be agreeable and still accomplish the job.

If your vehicle is used, it must keep moving slowly, to be legally used for demonstration (in the USA).
Yet if one is innovative, signs might be attached to a vehicle's sides and back, making their visibility an easier matter.
I have thought of using my vehicle's own CD player (with external speakers) for the audio slogans, so I can concentrate on driving while they play.
If the signs are on the exterior of the vehicle, I can then accomplish the visual and audio demonstration, all by myself.
I just have to drive very slowly back and forth where delegates are exiting.

We should not start demonstrating until a few minutes after dismissal.
In this way, no announcement can be made during the session about the demonstration,
nor can the attendants prepare ahead of time to foil our efforts.
It is also good to demonstrate for a couple of hours at the start of the day, because the attendants can't control where people enter when they arrive.
We just have to scout our the site ahead of time, to know which entrance/entrances  is/are open. 

We are small in number, but so were Gideon's 300 men. (Judges7:2, 8)
Certainly the success we will have, is the power of God.
Be courageous. God is with us. 
If any of you need to know a site near you to demonstrate, or the date,
this information can be found at the j w site, or at your local "kingdom hall".
Members of the Beast are usually glad to give out such information, if you catch one at meeting time.
I also have a lot of information about this, if you want to contact me. (contact form at 4woman Blog)<
My prayers are with all of you, and with any still captive who love the God of truth.
Love,
Pearl

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

May 10 15 7:36 AM

These all look fantastic....only one suggestion that immediately came to my mind was to capitalize the 'MY' along with the 'OUT', just to emphasize WHO (HIS people) this admonition is for.  

Much Love,
Cheryl

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

May 10 15 8:45 AM

UK CONVENTION DETAILS:

imageBirmingham2015-08-21English Genting Arena
National Exhibition Centre
BIRMINGHAM B40 1NT
UNITED KINGDOM
imageBournemouth2015-07-31English Bournemouth International Centre
Exeter Road
BOURNEMOUTH BH2 5BH
UNITED KINGDOM
imageBrighton2015-07-17English Brighton & Hove Albion
American Express Community Stadium
Village Way
BRIGHTON BN1 9BL
UNITED KINGDOM
imageCardiff2015-08-14English Motorpoint Arena Cardiff
Mary Ann Street
CARDIFF CF10 2EQ
UNITED KINGDOM
imageColchester2015-07-10English Colchester United FC
Weston Homes Community Stadium
United Way
COLCHESTER CO4 5UP
UNITED KINGDOM
imageCoventry2015-07-03English Ricoh Arena
Phoenix Way
Foleshill
COVENTRY CV6 6GE
UNITED KINGDOM
imageExeter2015-08-07English Westpoint Centre
Clyst St Mary
EXETER EX5 1DJ
UNITED KINGDOM
imageExeter2015-08-14English Westpoint Centre
Clyst St Mary
EXETER EX5 1DJ
UNITED KINGDOM
imageGlasgow2015-08-07English The SSE Hydro
Scottish Exhibition + Conference Centre
Exhibition Way
GLASGOW G3 8YW
UNITED KINGDOM

imageJersey2015-07-10English Fort Regent Leisure Centre
St. Helier
JERSEY JE2 4UX
UNITED KINGDOM
imageLeeds2015-08-14English First Direct Arena
Arena Way
LEEDS LS2 8BY
UNITED KINGDOM
imageLiverpool2015-08-07English Arena and Convention Centre Liverpool
Kings Dock
Liverpool Waterfront
LIVERPOOL L3 4FP
UNITED KINGDOM
imageLondon2015-07-24English ExCeL London
One Western Gateway
Royal Victoria Dock
LONDON E16 1XL
UNITED KINGDOM
imageLondon2015-07-31English ExCeL London
One Western Gateway
Royal Victoria Dock
LONDON E16 1XL
UNITED KINGDOM
imageManchester2015-07-03English Manchester Arena
Victoria Station
MANCHESTER M3 1AR
UNITED KINGDOM
imageMilton Keynes2015-07-10English Stadium MK
Stadium Way
MILTON KEYNES MK1 1ST
UNITED KINGDOM
imageMilton Keynes2015-07-17English Stadium MK
Stadium Way
MILTON KEYNES MK1 1ST
UNITED KINGDOM
imageNewcastle2015-07-17English Metro Radio Arena Newcastle
Arena Way
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE NE4 7NA
UNITED KINGDOM
imageSheffield2015-06-26English Motorpoint Arena Sheffield
Broughton Lane
SHEFFIELD S9 2DF
UNITED KINGDOM
imageTelford2015-08-07English The International Centre Telford
St Quentin Gate
TELFORD TF3 4JH
UNITED KINGDOM

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

May 10 15 5:05 PM

Dear Daz,
Thank you for your warm welcome....I am so happy to be here....anything I am able to do to help everyone here, will bring me much joy and happiness....I will do a formal introduction when I am able but for now I am having some issues with my Lenova laptop....it has slowed to a crawl and is now to the point where some pages load so slowly the server times out before the page can load. I have ordered a new laptop...NOT a Lenova, which I just discovered was purposely designed to allow bugs to access thier products....so I made the decision to dump them and Microsoft and go with a Mac. It is my sincere hope that it will not be as susceptible to all the attacts that Lenova/Microsoft is plagued with. I look forward to getting to know each and everyone of you!

Much Love,
Cheryl

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

May 10 15 8:00 PM

Yes, thank you Cheryl,
I didn't think I'd get time to create and post myself, so I thought you could post what you had.
As you can see, i did get to it, so I also posted. I love your idea about the "MY people". That is more important than OUT, because they will remember to get out, more than realizing that God is speaking to his own people. How could that be referring to Christendom? So when I can get back into my cart, I will change that one. I also am having PC problems.
I look forward to your introduction also, and getting to know you better. We are so busy right now, but soon we will have forever. I hope we also hear from Miro144. He is also new here. image

Last Edited By: Pearl Doxsey May 10 15 8:02 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

May 11 15 9:08 AM

Hi everyone,

Welcome Miro144...I hope Almighty God blesses all of our efforts.     
Hello Nanaof2 (Cheryl)....welcome.

Foghorn .....hmmm..... but it sure fits the meaning....a foghorn used by ships, tugboats, and such in a very high traffic area on the water   ( during dense fog )...shouts out for all to hear.
We should all do our best to be kind, humble, and gentle.....we want to help who ever we can to "wake up".    
Legally in most places....if people are not too loud or boisterous they can do what is referred to as....   "Informational Picketing" ....   We can do a peaceful... Informational Picket... and that is what we can kindly tell anyone (law officers...or others) .       As long as we do not block pedestrian or vehicle traffic it is allowable to do an ....Informational Picket.
(Didn't JWs do this and still do in many places.....remember the old days with "placards" strung over the front and back...and how about the JWs standing in public holding a magazine in each hand)

I know this whole thing is something that can make most of us a little nervous...being out there (seemingly alone) ....but think of Jonah...was he afraid?   Yes.    Jeremiah was also not entirely fearless and he felt afraid...but God heard him and answered him: (Jer 1:6, 7,8)
Then I said, "Alas, Lord GOD! Behold, I do not know how to speak, Because I am a youth."  7  But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am a youth,' Because everywhere I send you, you shall go, And all that I command you, you shall speak.  8 "Do not be afraid of them, For I am with you to deliver you," declares the LORD.
(Ezekiel 3:9)
I have made your forehead as hard as the hardest rock! So don't be afraid of them or fear their angry looks, even though they are rebels."

Isaiah 50:7
Because the Sovereign LORD helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore have I set my face like flint, and I know I will not be put to shame.

Jeremiah 15:20
I will make you a wall to this people, a fortified wall of bronze; they will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you to rescue and save you," declares the LORD.

Ezekiel 2:6
And you, son of man, do not be afraid of them or their words. Do not be afraid, though briers and thorns are all around you and you live among scorpions. Do not be afraid of what they say or be terrified by them, though they are a rebellious people.

We all are human and will have some fear...it's ok.....nothing to be ashamed of there...we are all afraid to some degree.....It is not by our own strength....but by God's spirit that the battle will be won.

When Peter walked on water to go to Jesus that took courage and faith....but when the winds got strong and loud...he became afraid......as we all can...but take courage Jesus has conquered.

Matthew14:…29  And He said, "Come!" And Peter got out of the boat, and walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30  But seeing the wind, he became frightened, and beginning to sink, he cried out, "Lord, save me!" 31  Immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and took hold of him, and said to him, "You of little faith, why did you doubt?"…

Jesus knew it would be difficult for his followers but he encouraged them.

…32 "Behold, an hour is coming, and has already come, for you to be scattered, each to his own home, and to leave Me alone; and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me. 33 "These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."
Jesus was not alone...even during his most trying time.  
But God will not let us be tested beyond what each individual one can take.

May the Father and his son Jesus give us all the courage we will need 
Agape,  Obadiah

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help